Newlyweds TTC

I cant believe so many of us are in the 2ww together :)
its so good though having people going through the same.

:hugs: to Lucie I had a 49 day cycle a couple back so know what your going through.

Betheney - my fingers are tightly crossed for tomorrows temp .

lots of :dust and PMA to all of us waiting.

my chart looks pretty pants if im honest, its doing pretty much the same as last month so im not hopeful.

Hey girlies :)

Lorts, big hugs for the wait and see....

Lucie its not over tilll the :witch: is here so just ride it out and if she arrives we're here with a big :hug: and onto next month!!

Betheny, fingers crossed for tomorrow for a nice high :bfp: temp!!!

Lolly still in the same boat I'm sending you lots of :dust:

I'm still in this hideous wait, and I've developed a crazy POAS habit, every morning I'm disappointed with the :bfn: and the rational part of me is saying its still early days for a :bfp: but the other part is gearing up already for next month.

I have a 33 day cycle tho so I'm not sure when would be the earliest it'd show up.

Anyway :dust: and :hugs: to all!!

Delly xxx

I had a temp rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested straightaway and got a BFN but maybe tomorrow? oh PLEASE!!

I don't think its an odd temperature. Like a one off. Unless i was only half asleep before testing and because i was kinda awake my temp started to rise. I did have an extra blanket on this morning tho. I had a dream that my alarm didn't go off and when i looked at the time it was 7.30 so i quickly took my temperature and it was a dissapointing .35 but then i realised it wasn't a 36.35 it was a 37.35 and i got really really really excited. Then my alarm went off and i woke up and i was heart broken i dreamt the temp rise, i was so crushed because the dream was one of those ones that felt so real. So i temped and got a 36.59 on the left and i thought here we go it'll be a day where i get 36.2 and 36.7 throwing EVERTHING off because i don't know which one to take and the right ended up being 36.68! so i had 36.59 and 36.68! I jumped up grabbed a HPT and went and pee'd. However BFN it is. *sigh* i shall not be discouraged tho!!!! for once i am happy to hope for a few days rather than sit and convince myself this month is not the month. I feel like doing lots of PMA!

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

Just realised i have written alot of posts but not a great deal is writting back to you lovely ladies.

Delly- I had a POAS addiction, but now i realised if my body hasn't started to rise in temp, my body hasn't registered a pregnancy and i tell myself that EVERYDAY! and alas rather than POAS from 7DPO onwards this month i POAS today at 10DPO. I don't think i even tested last month because after 8DPO mt temp dropped steadily.

Lucie - I'm sorry your having a crappy cycle. Its pretty awesome that you are getting blood work done next cycle and your on top of things. I Hope you feel better soon.

Kelly - How are you getting on? I think your temps look good. Not erratic. Its just hard because mine go up and then come down so its pretty easy to spot something off. But my pre-ov temps are erratic and crap. I like your temps with a big distinguishable change in temp.

Lorts - i know how you feel with the OPKs i think i got 7 +ve OPKS this month!!! I ignored the last 3 or 4. I found one website that says LH goes straight up at the beginning of the surge but can take quite a few days to go down. so i'm guessing thats what happened to me.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

:happydance::happydance: OMG :happydance::happydance:
BETHENEY HAD A TEMP RISE!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!

Told you i was sending loads of pma and :dust: oh my fingers and toes are crossed for your bfp :winkwink:

im ok, just trying not to symptom spot this month, i had a massive urge to poas this afternoon so i thought i did the sensible thing and peed on an opk as their cheapie ones just to kill the urge :blush: lol.
i have been having lots of creamy cm which is different this month although not reading into it, oh please let me have a temp rise too :coffee:

Delly - your 9/10 dpo? is that right, how long is your luteal phase normally i would say maybe test sunday sending :dust:

Betheney, congrats on your temp rise! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks ladies for listening to me whine last night. I was feeling pretty low. Was watching tv, and saw not one, but two girls talk about how they got pregnant the first time they had sex. Really bugged me. But I'm in a better mood this evening thank goodness. I really don't know what I'd do without you ladies to talk to. So thanks again. :)

Kelly - I'm always the person to convince myself at 7dpo that all my chances are gone. But I feel 100% sure each month I'm not preg. But this month I'm going nuts with the pma. I'm trying so hard to wish it to happen. I usually have lots of pma but once the tww arrives it all goes out the window. Thank you for thinking of me and praying for me as much as I am. I don't know what I would do without you girls. I think the first casuAlty would be my sanity. I have really gone off symptom spotting. One month I was CONVINCED I was preg because of the symptoms, I was tired, constipated, cramps, sore boobs, bleeding gums, headaches, creamy cm I was so convinced I was preg when af arrived I wasn't phased as I thought it was just a heavy impl bleeding. So since then I find any symptom can be caused by something else. So I don't bother spotting. I do know it's an addiction for some tho.

Lucie - thank you for your wishes and support. I hope your feeling better soon. We all know the pains of seeing/knowing other easily pregnant women.

so I poss this morn because of my temp rise. But it was a bfn! Then tonight I couldn't fight the urge when the chances might be high and got another bfn! And I think it may have been the first time I've ever tested at night. That's how nuts this cycle is sending me. I checked it for about the next five mins and it was still bfn but then about half hour later I looked at it and it was positive. I know it's prob an evaporate. But it didn't look like one. I'll try again in the morning. If it truly was a positive it should show up in the morning. I also don't usually get evaps on that brand not for like a few days. However I was kinda sitting on this one so I made it heat up which can largely contribute to it being an evaporate. Anyway enough rambling. Will post in 8 hours the hot result!!!!!!!

Love love love

p.s. Sorry if this post is jumbled with bad spelling. I'm posting using an iPod touch. My brother is hogging the computer

That sounds like a good sign Betheny I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

I think the :witch: has clobbered me over the head with the handle a blinking week early :(

However I'm holding out hope it'll stop and it was just actually an implantation bleed rather than period...its dark reddy/brown, heavy this aft but easing back off now, but then again I'm crampy.....BOOO!! Spoiling my weekend fun whatever!! LOL (not going to waste my softcups on :sex: LOL)

Anyway hope all you girlies are fine and i'll keep my fingers crossed for the rest of you left in the game for a :bfp: I think I'm out, but I'll let you know when I do!

:dust:

Delly xxx

well this morning i woke up with another exciting temp rise and ran to do a hpt

AND

BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/oi.png

The only thing is i just noticed the test said to only put it in a cup of water for 5 secs and i had it in there for a while....... ooops. Hubby is happy but doesn't think its positive because its too light (he doesn't get it) and thinks i should wait a few days and test again. I know there is still a large chance of chemical or mc.

But right now i have a BFP!

And how friggin hilarious that the one month i say "Shit i think maybe we shouldn't fall pregnant this month because i wont qualify for maternity leave, i didn't know that till after Ov and we've already had alot of bd"....... hahahaha...... Hubby smiles and says "Thats the way life works honey"

I AM KEEPING MY FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES THAT WILL BE JOINING ME SOON!!!!!!!

- edit -

Just did another HPT as i didn't follow the instructions properly this morning and its also POSITIVE!!

OMG Betheney!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! What amazing news!!!! I'm sending lots of sticky dust your way!!!!!!!!!!

I think :witch: has got me early!! BOOO!!!!

Will be temping this month aswell as opk, taking it seriously this month!!!

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

:happydance::happydance:oh my god:happydance::happydance:

im sooo pleased for you Betheney, congratulations, wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy. Please dont leave us all together, make sure you pop in :hugs:

Delly - sorry huni if it is that nasty witch, im still hoping its not if your early :hugs:

well ermmm i think i had a temp rise :blush: lol
have a look at my chart!

im hoping its not a fluke cause its way out! :wacko: i was very good i didnt test, but now im thinking i should have! im going to see what tommorows is if its up there with todays i will test :happydance:

Delly-hope it's not really the witch!

Betheney-Still over the moon for you!

Lolley-Temp rise! Yeah! Hope you have another one tomorrow!

Nothing new to report here. Still no AF, still no BFP.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

well this morning i woke up with another exciting temp rise and ran to do a hpt

AND

BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/oi.png

The only thing is i just noticed the test said to only put it in a cup of water for 5 secs and i had it in there for a while....... ooops. Hubby is happy but doesn't think its positive because its too light (he doesn't get it) and thinks i should wait a few days and test again. I know there is still a large chance of chemical or mc.

But right now i have a BFP!

And how friggin hilarious that the one month i say "Shit i think maybe we shouldn't fall pregnant this month because i wont qualify for maternity leave, i didn't know that till after Ov and we've already had alot of bd"....... hahahaha...... Hubby smiles and says "Thats the way life works honey"

I AM KEEPING MY FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES THAT WILL BE JOINING ME SOON!!!!!!!

- edit -

Just did another HPT as i didn't follow the instructions properly this morning and its also POSITIVE!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really really pleased for you!!!!

Sending you loads of sticky :dust: in your direction!!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months... and enjoy!!! xx

Yay Lolley TEMP RISE!!!

Lucie-no news= good news!! :D

The :witch: has hit me over the head with her broom :( Ah well, I'm on a new cycle a new month of hope!!

Never know I may get my :bfp: in New York which would be AMAZING!! so all is not lost!!

Going to have a go at this temping lark and work out my cycles, first month was 33 days, then 26 this, I'm just off Evra so hoping this is just my cycles settling down! However been trying out my softcups for they're proper purpose, I really wish they had them here in uk they're FAB!

Anyway girlies still in 2ww :dust:

Betheney get knitting booties!!

Delly xxx

Lucie, Delly, Kelly, Lorts!!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELL WISHES!! I LOVE YOU LADIES!!!!!

Delly you need a momentous occasion for a BFP! to never be forgotton. New york would be fantastic! I just peed on stick at 7.30am and ran and told hubby. Not very exciting.... i always imagined doing something nuts but in the moment there was no chance i could contain it.

Kelly - I have no plans to leave this thread!! How could i ever leave my girls. Some other ladies that are in first tri still come back and comment on my journal to see how i'm doing. I still wish to know how you are all doing.
AND A TEMP RISE!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh how fantastic it would be to be preggo together only 1-2 days apart. You ovulated on the 3rd i ovulated on the 2nd!!!! That temp rise looks fantastic! Alot stronger than mine. I'm paranoid my temps aren't going up high enough and that my progesterone might not be high enough to keep away AF. Just errant paranoid thoughts. 60% of early pregnancies end up as CHEMICALS!!!! Trying to remember that fact. Although i don't feel like AF is coming, i feel very crampy and a sore lower back but my boobs AREN'T sore like they usually are. Just praying for a sticky bean!!! And my fingers and toes are definitely crossed for you dearest.

Lucie - I agree no news is good news! But you had a nice temp rise this morning! Thanks again for your well wishes and do not lose hope!

Lorts - I see your 27 / 29!! Do you think this is the month? How you feeling? Do you temp? If so what are your temps doing?

Except the awkward thing is i had a 21st to go to tonight and everyone found it odd i wasn't drinking and i didn't want to even taste it (even tho it probably wouldn't hurt) Then my brother the drunken mess said in front of my colleagues "So i hear your having a baby beth" He was joking and it was horrible and awkward and everyone was looking at me. STUPID DRUNKEN BROTHERS!!!

Betheney I'm hoping for a sticky bean for you!! I'm sure you'll be fine just having a look at your chart (not that I really know what I'm looking for but its on the up!)

Dont worry about not drinking I had your share last night hehe, thought I'd make best of th fact I'm not in the game this month hehe!!

I'm telling you tho I better get a :bfp: this cycle otherwise the :witch: is gonna get me in NYC and I dont wanna be feeling crappy with all that shopping and yummy eating to do!!

Girlies, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, for your :bfp:'s although I am scared I'll be in here on my todd LOL

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

Looking for more friends?

I have been married for a month and a half and we are on our second cycle ttc #1

congrats Betheney!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->