Newlyweds TTC

I know that one about Rattling, having had a gastric bypass i'm on LOADs of suppliments and injections, I do feel better for them!!

Those soy things look interesting, if by some chance I dont get my NYC :bfp: I'll try them!

My preseed came today, so now I have my softcups, preseed, OPKs and I'm temping EEEEEEKKK!!! Although Temp STILL going down hehe!! (I must have been really crook!)

Anyway night Lolley have a good sleep!!

Delly xxx

I spoke with the dr's office today and I am going in April 7 or 8th for my blood work. I'm glad that it happens to fall during spring break, so I don't have to take any time off of school. I wish it would just hurry up and get here. I want to get on with things!

YAY!!!! OOOh will be spring break when I'm over there then! COOOL!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for good news on your bloods, and I'll be able to find out now with my Blackberry hehe :D (I'm such a sad techie geek!)

Delly xxx

lovealittle - just been searching for the post when i asked how to post my link, here is what the other lady told me and it worked :)

on ff where is says sharing (off to your left) hold your mouse on that and a box will pop up then click on home page set up (if you've made a ticker) you'll see where it says "your charting home page web address" under that will be a link copy and paste it into your siggy here! if you have not made a ticker also in the sharing section on the left you'll see where it says tickers click that make a ticker and once you are done it will give you a link you can add to your siggy here!

Delly - well if we dont get it next motnh we can try them together, but we are going to get them while were away :)

Lucie - fantastic news about the bloods, i will be away then too but will be checking in to see how you got on

Thanks every so much lolley!! Here we go again!! I hope this works:smug:

Hello ladies

Kelly - i edited my post on my journal if you want to see the update, everything is kind of fine. Few things to worry about but nothing to disastrous.

I start work at 12:30 today so we will see how the meeting goes THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOUR WELL WISHES!!!

Love you all!!!

So my day starts off with my hubby calling me to let me know the doctors are contacting him as they're trying to get in contact with me (HE'S MY EMERGENCY CONTACT) So i ring them and they say the doctor HAS to talk to me about my results, that there must be an abnormality!!!! I spend most of the day stressed to the end of a tether trying to contemplate what is about to happen, i kept getting weepy in the doctors office, i get inside and its really nothing i have low vitamin D a quick fix with some supplement and i have no rubella immunity (german measles) so that was it. BORING!!! Although the rubella i do have to be extremely careful about in the first 12 weeks it can be very very damaging to my beanie.

THEN THEN THEN THEN!!!!! I get to work and the big meeting that was suppose to happen today between me, my department manager, the store manager and the owner of the company (Large electrical retailer) but i get there and they just straight out FIRE!!! my department manager!!! LIKE WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? Then they fired another staff person ANOTHER FAVORITE OF MINE :-( I was in total shock i couldn't even process it, i still can't. Apparently they have a few more to fire too. i know i'm not one so i can breath a sigh of relief there but its just so nuts no one has left in that store for like a year!!! My department manager i adored and i'm so broken that he's gone, we were REALLY REALLY close. I don't know how i'll get through my work without him :-( They have already asked me and told me what they want techzone to be like now tho, they have asked that i do all these extra things and that they really beleive in me, so that was kind of nice...... i guess? more responsibilities less pay!

Anyway thought i'd let you all know whats going on.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

its funny because my department manager has been saying for a week "The meeting probably wont happen, We will never get a chance to say how we feel"

Hi girlies! Not been on in ages - had loads of problems at home with internet connection (but hubby has finally got it sorted!) and the nasty boys at IT blocked Baby and Bump website so couldn't get on at work wither. Not managed to read all of the posts yet but will do over the weekend. AF arrived 7 days late so felt really crappy but just need to have a bit more patience & hopefully will happen soon. Major congrats to Betheney on our first BFP of the group!!!!!!!

Betheney - im glad its not anything too serious, you had me going for a bit when i saw your journal. No meeting :growlmad: how can they do that, ugh but on a sefish point at least they are happy with you :)

Delly -how did the run go? was it for sport relief? we did ours on wednesday.
Has the witch flown yet?

Lovealittle - the link works, looks like its starting to even out now.

welcome back kellydid, hope your well :flower:

nothing to report here, got a very busy weekend ahead, so will catch up as and when i can x x x

thankyou everyone xxx

bit peed off my signature got changed (but i guess it was a little big!) so i just have the pic of my little girl in there at the mo. Will change them about periodically!

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/mybanner5-2.jpg

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I figured out how to turn out banners into links onto our team so when we are on other threads if someone clicks your pic it will bring them here!!! WOOOOO i will update everyones links tonight, you will need to change the sig coding to make it work but i will leave a little instruction on how to do so.

While i'm at it does anyone want any of their sigs changed? smaller? different? another photo?

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Why is it so quiet on weekends ladies!!! I'M BORED!!!!

Hi Betheney,

im off out in a bit so just quickly popped on, im happy with my picture thank you, its my favorite :)

Well i dont have a clue what is going on with my temps my coverline for last month was 36.17 and i have not dropped below it and i have risen today to post ov temps again, i was naughty i did a cheapie test just to rule out bfp and its was bfn which i expected, but thought with my temps i had to check especially starting the epo!

Hey girlies!!

Sorry I wasnt in yesterday I was shattered!!!

I did a mile run for sports relief, which wouldnt have been SOO bad if I wasnt on a Lupus flare from the stress of the burst pipe over living room lol.

Finally shower fixed...the builders had botched it, 2 wrong pipes stuck together with tape?!?! This is AFTER they didnt attach the flue to chimney and we got carbon monoxide poisoning RAH!!

The :witch: has gone, so been doing some practise :sex: ready to catch the eggy for my NYC :bfp: :D

Betheney-you are going to have to be extra extra careful of german measels, so some bubble wrap for you!! The work thing is messed up, but hey in 6 months it'll all be a distant memory when you're knee deep in baby poop!
As for sigs I love the one i have so you can diddle with that link :D

Lolley-we can have the odd temps group, mine are freaking me out, not sure if they're normal or not. I do hope your :witch: pee's off soon so you can get working on your :bfp:

Kelly-(((((hugz))))) glad to see you back! Missed you!!

Hope everyone else is keeping well!!

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

Happy Saturday!!

So Friday (cd12) I took my first opk and it was neg. I also checked cm and found some that resembled ewcm but this is my first month monitoring it so I can't be 100% sure. Also used preseed last night!! I am going to take another opk in the next hour I hope so badly it is positive!!

I have a question about cycles maybe someone can answer? If you have a longer than normal cycle does that automatically mean that you ov'd late? I guess what I am trying to get at is if I ov on cd14 will the lp be about 14 days too or could it be longer like 18 days??

Betheney - Wow you had quite the day the other day!! When I was reading your post about going to the doctor you had me worried - but I am glad to hear that the vitamin D can be fixed with a supplement!! You can also get vitamin D by getting some sunshine too!! And wow what a day at work for you!! I am sorry to hear about your dept manager leaving. That is sad when someone you have become close with leaves!

Lolley – thanks for checking out my chart! The temps seem to be creeping up now!!

Starcrossed – way to go on doing the mile run!! Will you continue to run when preggers? I am pretty big into exercise so I am planning to exercise lightly throughout my future pregnancy but I also do hot yoga a few times a week and I really want to continue it throughout my future pregnancy!

Have a great week-end!!

Starcrossed – way to go on doing the mile run!! Will you continue to run when preggers? I am pretty big into exercise so I am planning to exercise lightly throughout my future pregnancy but I also do hot yoga a few times a week and I really want to continue it throughout my future pregnancy!

LOL I was forced by mu school to do this run, LOL, I'm not really into running/exercise at all hehe. I preferr doing sports, dancing etc rather than being tied to a treadmill or being made to do laps.

Glad I raised some money tho, although I made about 3 times as much for haiti by baking cupcakes, I know which i preferred to do.

Have a great weekend!!

Delly xxx

lovealittle - how long is your cycle usually?
yes the theory is on average your lp will be 14 days long after you have o'd although some ladies have shorter and some have longer. As you are now temping this is good you can see when you o and then see how long your lp is if you dont get your bfp. If you lp is anything from 12 day or longer everything should be good, if its shorter you might need to look into lengthening it.
as for your ewcm, was it stretchy? if you
:sex: last night and used preseed it will be hard to tell as his swimmers mixed with preseed can give this, just make sure you keep doing the opk's
sending lots of :dust:

Delly - yay for the :sex:
and well done on the mile run i hate hate HATE running!!!! glad your shower etc is sorted :)

Delly - Run me through how your temping?????
as much info as you have time to give me, i am ignoring the 1st ones as you were ill.
How long is your cycle normally?
when do you usually ov?
and how long is your lp?

sorry i know but gives me more idea :)

I am back again! I just got a positive opk!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! That little smiley face sure made me have a big smiley face!!!

Thanks for the response lolley!! Here is the thing with my cycle. It has been 28 days forever never a day late - pretty much like clock work! Then last month was our first month truley ttc and lo and behold I ended up being 4 days late which put my cycle to 32 days!! I had convinced myself I was preggers and was in disblief when af arrived! This just got me thinking that maybe I missed ov all together because we bd'd everyday from like cd9-cd15 and then we pretty much took a week off. I was very uninformed last month. All I was really going on was a pregnancy book I have which told me that I will ov around cd14. Having said that and from what you just told me I probably did ov later than normal last month and probably missed it altogether! This month will hopefully be back to my regular 28 days b/c of my positive opk today on day 13! I am so happy I found this site you ladies are so wonderful!! As for finding the ewcm - that was before we used the preseed but thanks for letting me know that preseed with:spermy: can resemble ewcm - know I will stop checking.

get off here and get some :sex: done :happydance:

keep going for the next few days can be 12 to 48 hours after your 1st positive opk :thumbup:

sending lots of :dust:

my wedding date was 26th september 2009
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=192047&id=538855782&l=f6a4fec2ec
i hope this is the link to the wedding phots lol
thanks 4 all the welcomes, makes me feel very welcome, xx

Delly - Run me through how your temping?????
as much info as you have time to give me, i am ignoring the 1st ones as you were ill.
How long is your cycle normally?
when do you usually ov?
and how long is your lp?

sorry i know but gives me more idea :)[/QUOTE

Hey lolley :)

I'm temping when I wake up :)

My cycle was 28 days then it went to 33 now last one was 26, ARGH!!!!
I ov'd on 12th day last time when I had OPK :)
My last lp was teeny about 11days but hoping its longer this month!!!

This whole baby thing is so difficult hehe!
I'm hoping fora +ve OPK tomorrow or Monday now fingers crossed!!!

How are you getting on??

Delly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"