Newlyweds TTC

im ok thank you i think this 2ww is as hard as the one after o lol, AF is slowing now so a couple of days and will be all good :winkwink:

when i say tell me about your temping i mean:
orally or vaginally? if its orally do you put the bbt in the same place each time?
you said when you wake is that usually around the same time each day?

I know all this seems silly but it could explain why your temps are erratic.
Betheney temps from both sides of her mouth and takes the average, when i read how to do mine it said under your tongue where the join in in the middle choose a side and stick to it each morning as different parts of the mouth can have different temps arrgghh:wacko:

if your lp is short again this mont you may need to lengthen it a bit.
sorry its alot of info hope it helps.

tell me about it, i know more now about my body than ever!!!
oooo + opk's fingers crossed hope you been getting in the practice :winkwink:

You're up late!!

I temp from the left side of my mouth at around 6.45am in the morning :)

I temped later this morning but....I had the same amount of sleep (had a late one last night)

My LP was quite short last time but I think thats my hormones settling, I'm hoping it evens out if not I got some progesterone tabs knocking about, from when I had a coil, which should regulate it.

I dont think my temps are so so erratic really they just look it on chart atm coz there isnothing really following them, and I have been sicky.

I'm sure they'll level off, now just hoping for a positive OPK so I know its all systems go :D

Got my softcups, preseed etc so ready to rumble!!

Ta for the help lolley, makes me feel better someone else looking at my chart too!!

Delly xxx

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/mybanner5-2.jpg

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I figured out how to turn out banners into links onto our team so when we are on other threads if someone clicks your pic it will bring them here!!! WOOOOO i will update everyones links tonight, you will need to change the sig coding to make it work but i will leave a little instruction on how to do so.

While i'm at it does anyone want any of their sigs changed? smaller? different? another photo?

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Why is it so quiet on weekends ladies!!! I'M BORED!!!!

could i have mine made smaller please xxxx (sorry if im too late)

You're up late!!

I temp from the left side of my mouth at around 6.45am in the morning :)

I temped later this morning but....I had the same amount of sleep (had a late one last night)

My LP was quite short last time but I think thats my hormones settling, I'm hoping it evens out if not I got some progesterone tabs knocking about, from when I had a coil, which should regulate it.

I dont think my temps are so so erratic really they just look it on chart atm coz there isnothing really following them, and I have been sicky.

I'm sure they'll level off, now just hoping for a positive OPK so I know its all systems go :D

Got my softcups, preseed etc so ready to rumble!!

Ta for the help lolley, makes me feel better someone else looking at my chart too!!

Delly xxx

This is early for me :) i have been a bit tired this week so gone to bed a bit earlier, i watched sport relief last night so was 2.30 then lol

sounds all good to me, looks like you have everything under control, i think those temps at the begining are what keeps throwing me i keep trying to ignore them but you still look.Im glad your feeling better now though and ready for the action :winkwink:

oh i so hope you get your NYC bfp that would be so cool! and only 2 weeks of school left :happydance:
sending lots of :dust:

Ahhh bless you lolley!!!

<<<bicuddles>>>

And loads more :dust:

Delly xxxx

How are the opk's Delly anything?

lovealittle has had hers today, woo hoo here we all go again :)

Hey Lolley!

Nothing yet, although looks like it may be a fade in, they seem to be getting a bit darker as the day goes on, fingers crossed we'll get a +ve tomorrow or tuesday!!

Yay for Lovealittle!!!

Howz everyone's weekend been??

Delly xxx

oooo fingers crossed, then you will have poas withdrawel again lol.

we have had a busy one, think im more tired now than friday!
my DH said we should swap the week round and have 2 work days and a 5 day weekend :)

I know stick peeing is a BAD habit, lol

I actually am gonna ask Dan to hide them after +ve OPK.

I agree with your DH we should have a 5 day weekend :D

2 days at school would be much better!!

Delly xxx

ohhhh 2 days at school would be wonderful for the same pay of course :haha:
although only 2 weeks left :) lets hope they treat us good!

think i am going to do the same going to ask dh to hide them as when we come back off holiday i will be about 10dpo, so with no temping etc its going to drive me insane!

I'll know before I go, eeek!! or I'll be fighting :witch:

I'll be on tenderhooks tho till I get back if we do get a :bfp: However if :witch: comes it'll be time to get jiggy with it when we get back, and the OPKs begin.

This is too much like hard work and stress hehe.

I wish it'd just happen and it'd be a suprise LOL too late for that tho lol

i know that feeling, thats what happened with my boys, i was very lucky.

Now i seem to be fighting for it :( well Betheney has set the ball rolling for us, so lets hope we follow :) x

Yup, I'm sure 2010 will see us get our :bfp:'s.

I think its easily forgotton it takes an average fertile couple usually about 6 months to get preggy, we're just impatient hehe!

It'd be nice to have an xmas baby tho, saying that I dont care when really as long as its healthy!!

I keep looking at our spare room plotting to turn it into a nursery LOL

i think were all allowed to get impatient once in a while, and when you pull out all the stops every month, were bound to get dissapointed when the old hag turns up!
but you are right it is easily forgotten.

he he the spare room, we all dream of that! what colour should we do it, will there be a theme lol, im sure they would all be gorgeous :)

Our house is a new build and we had all curtains and carpets in it.

Our spare room has really delicate lemon curtains in it and I'm kinda thinking Lemon would be a lovely colour for that room, a fresh lemon paint, with perhaps green accents around :)

We will have to wait tho, meanwhile we need to wait for our lounge to be repainted after leak, and will start putting accent walls in :) We have cream and red, so was thinkng a dark red accent wall in living room :)

I love decorating :)

oh i hate decorating!
we also have cream and red in the living room, our accent wall has bold paper on i love it. im really into read at the minute, i feel really cheerful with it.

lemon and green are always fab colours for a nursery too :) good choice!

I wanted some of that big black and white floral print on the accent wall, but we have some LED stars hanging down and they'd get lost in that, so a darker accent wall would be a good :)

I only love decorating coz its the first time I've been able to choose what goes on our walls, before we've always rented!

We seem to have red all around the house, our room, sofa, kitchen LOL

I do like red tho, brightens up the house as it was cream everywhere!!

god listen to us talking about paint lol
anyone reading this will think how boring!

i have big red flowers on my accent wall in the living room and my bedrrom has an aubergine accent wall which is gorgeous but my favorite has to be the boys room as they are different ages and into different things we did it as a suprise and used primary colours, it sounds awful but looks fab each wall is a different colour but very bright :) green, yellow, red and blue i love it so much, the room is very big so can take it, i was worried when they 1st saw it but they love it too. were gutted now though as we cant get the same colours to repaint it anymore and they want it the same again!

lol, primary colours sound fab!!

My bedroom at my parents was all bright and cheery, I had orange carpet a gold colour on the wall with cherry pink linen with the gold colour in it!!!

Paint stains are good to mix the colours you really want :) I've done that before and its pretty useful for off the wall colours!! I'm thinking about it for my classroom hehe!!!

And we're not boring the BBC has based many proggies on decorating!!!

LOL

very true, we could make a fortune lol.

well sorry but i dont feel great so im off to bed.
you will have to fill me in on what you decide for your living room :)

yave a good day tomorrow :flower:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"