Newlyweds TTC

wow Delly thats one hell of a dip on your chart, fingers crossed, hows the opk's :)

Hi ladies!! Just checking in. Nothing new to report here. I think I'll start opks around CD 10 or so.

Hope everyone is doing well!

hello!

Can I join in with the newlyweds? I'm Nikki, 25 and I got married in August 09 to my lovely DH Todd and we're TTC#2 :) I will share some weddin pics if u like, but my facebook is locked as some weirdo stole pics of my baby girl :(

Hey guys!!

It is a BIG dip Lolley but no lines on OPK's get but I'll keep BDing anyway just to make sure. Will be interesting to see tomorrows!
How are you getting on?

I'm having alot of lupus flaring which is probably causing probs with temps :(

Lucie not long to go now, fingers crossed for your OPKS

Welcome Nikkie, I'm sorry to hear about your pics being stolen, but look forward to noseying at your wedding pics when FB is back up.

:dust: to all!

Delly xxx

im ok ta x
same old work + uni = shattered lol
the witch is nearlly gone at last just a bit of spotting :happydance:
im doing the same as Lucie will start opk's about cd10.

bugga i thought with a dip like that the opk's would be good! come on little eggy Delly needs you!!!

hi Lucie, keep us informed, we will all be arounf d the same time again :)

Hi Nikkie, come join us were very friendly in here lol.
hope your well :flower:

It happened on day 13 last month, so 2 more days yet before its really due <<fingers crossed>>

I been reading up a autoimmune flare can cause low temps and alcohol cause a rise, and although I didnt have much Fri and sat nights it would explain erratic temps.

Not sure if I like this temping lark, LOL

I'm gonna have a shower in a bit and a nice early night, shattered too, although the boys are being quite good atm :)

We'll all be going through the 2ww together again I think :)

xxx

temping isn't for everyone, go with it this month see what there like after O if you can see a diffrence then its worth it :)

i had a little read as if im honest i didnt know what it was but now understand.
going through the 2ww together is a good thing its loads easier than by yourself, DH is great but talking to girlies is easier :)

Hi ladies

Not much new to report here. We have been:sex: a lot and using the preseed. My chart isnt telling me anything yet but I am assuming that O is over because I gor the positive opk on Saturday.

How is everyone doing?

:dust: to ALL !!!!

It's not great having Lupus, but I'm hoping it'll settle. I did have chemotherapy to control it, but now we're TTC its not allowed.

I'm hoping as soon as I have :bfp: it'll force it into remission :)

Then hopefully after bubs I can go back on the methotrexate to control it again :)

I think temping comes into its own after O as you can see whats happening before the :bfp:

I'm just hoping for a +ve OPK so it'll be all systems go!!

It's really exciting to think in a year or so we could have a little one here :)

hi lovealittle,

go again tonight if you can manage just incase :)

looks like it may of been yesterday by the dip but you need 2 more higher temps before FF will give you your cross hairs.

think were all waiting, the witch is just going for me if im the same as last month i got about 10 days before i O now :coffee:

Hi ladies

Not much new to report here. We have been:sex: a lot and using the preseed. My chart isnt telling me anything yet but I am assuming that O is over because I gor the positive opk on Saturday.

How is everyone doing?

:dust: to ALL !!!!

OOOhhh 2 WW for you now, I hopefully wont be far behind so I will keep my fingers crossed for you now!! xxx

It's not great having Lupus, but I'm hoping it'll settle. I did have chemotherapy to control it, but now we're TTC its not allowed.

I'm hoping as soon as I have :bfp: it'll force it into remission :)

Then hopefully after bubs I can go back on the methotrexate to control it again :)

I think temping comes into its own after O as you can see whats happening before the :bfp:

I'm just hoping for a +ve OPK so it'll be all systems go!!

It's really exciting to think in a year or so we could have a little one here :)

well i hope it doesnt get too bad and you cope with it ok while waiting for your little bean :)

i never thought of it like that we will all be sharing baby pics instead of wedding pics lol x

well i hope it doesnt get too bad and you cope with it ok while waiting for your little bean :)

i never thought of it like that we will all be sharing baby pics instead of wedding pics lol x

That will be so amazing!!! Come one eggys!!!! :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

welcome Nikki, im new too.

Hi ladies

sorry i dont post much, nothing much to say really, Cd 5 and AF is coming to an end. Little one is off to my mums on wednesday for a few days (as we live an hour or so from each other) so me and hubby will get some nice time to our selves. get some practicing in :laugh2:
Bit peed off generally, just had a row with my mother so im not in the best of moods :(

anyway enough of my downer, lots of baby dust to you all

xxxx

that made me lol!!!!
DH looks at me sometimes, he must think im mad laughing at the pc :haha:

so we have a change in pma as for the time of month:

pma to will on those little eggys to pop out
and
pma to will on all our BFP's

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

If all else fails I'll tice the eggys out with some chocolate digestive biscuits!! ;)
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well definatley :sex: again tonight!!

Sorry to hear about the row with your mum Lincoln girl.

Lolley & Lincon - Good news that af is coming to an end - almost time for you to get back to business!! You both must be on similar cycle days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->