Newlyweds TTC

I do like the idea of us sharing baby pics one day!

Have a good eve ladies.

Well definatley :sex: again tonight!!

Sorry to hear about the row with your mum Lincoln girl.

Lolley & Lincon - Good news that af is coming to an end - almost time for you to get back to business!! You both must be on similar cycle days.

i think were all pretty much together on here which is sooo good, we all get some point in the 2ww together :)

your furthest in your cycle
Delly is on cd 11
Lucie is on cd 7
im on cd 6
Lincoln is on cd 5

dont know about the new ladies, we still havn't heard anything from lorts?

and we cannot forget Betheney with her fabulous BFP!!!!

I think it's ace we're all in it together and hopfully all graduate at similar times! And stop each other testing too early lol!
Lincoln-try and chill from row I'm sure it'll blow over :)
Lovealittle-i don't think you can have too much :sex: ;)

Lolley-good choice on dodgers!

Right bed time for me night night xxxx

all of the above agreed and seconded :thumbup:

including bed time lol

night ladies x x x

:dust:

Hey girlies

welcome newbies, I will update post 1 when I'm on the pc instead of the iPod!!

Surely the odds are in our favor that someone will get a bfp this cycle.

I was thinking about cross over threads the other day and realised when our babies are born we won't really be newlyweds anymore. Hahaha

anyway not much to say. Hubby doesn't want me to tell my bro about beanie as he thinks he might tell someone and our parents might not hear it off us. But I find it ridiculous that my brother who lives with me finds out so late. When he lives with us!

Anyway love love love
betheney

Hey girlies

welcome newbies, I will update post 1 when I'm on the pc instead of the iPod!!

Surely the odds are in our favor that someone will get a bfp this cycle.

I was thinking about cross over threads the other day and realised when our babies are born we won't really be newlyweds anymore. Hahaha

anyway not much to say. Hubby doesn't want me to tell my bro about beanie as he thinks he might tell someone and our parents might not hear it off us. But I find it ridiculous that my brother who lives with me finds out so late. When he lives with us!

Anyway love love love

betheney

Hey ya was wondering where you'd got to!

Maybe turn our name into naughties newly weds? hehe as we mostly were married in 09 :)

Maybe get your family and brother together after first scan??

Its a funny one isnt it, when to tell not tell?! Your brother may guess anyway, I knew my friend was preggy before her hubby did, LOL

Nothing to report here, no +ve OPK yet, but temps are doing a merry dance hey ho, but still think thats coz my lupus is having a field day :(

Hope everyone else is good!!!

Any news? Lorts? Kelly??

Howz Lolley, Lincoln and Lucie??

hope you're all ok!!

Delly xxxx

Hi ladies

Im okay today. Im not stessing over the row with mum but she has said something that i wont ever forget about which has upset me and made me angry BUT im okay today. Im calm :thumbup: we are not friends at the mo but its okay.

it would be lovely to all get our BFP's together and all be due together. :flower: I worked out my potential due date and it would be boxing day!!! what fab christmas presents that would be.

Going to start OPKs this month i think, just so i def know when OV is happening (currently think its about CD 18)

xxx

Hi ladies hope you have all had a nice day. So last evening I went to the gym and did a 30 minute run and I was feeling slightly concerned afterwards that running may not have been a good idea so I googled it last night and from my research as long as running is part of my normal routine I am just fine. Good to know because running and yoga definatley help me to relax and keep me calm and of course keep me in shape, too which is always a good thing!! I took Friday off work - it is always amazing how much a 4 day week can give you such a positive additude!

Betheney - yea that is a tough one about when to tell people. Me and DH already disagree with that subject and we haven't even got a bfp yet!! He thinks that we should wait till the 12 weeks and I will probably want to tell my family and close friends as soon as we know! My best friend told me the same day she got her bfp!!!

CD 16 for me today!! These last 16 days have flown on by!! My temps went up today so pretty sure that O is long over now. This was the point last month when I analzyed every single thing my body did. Gonna try my darndest to not do that this month especially because all those 'symptoms' were imaginary anyway!

I assume most of you are fast asleep now but if anyone is here I will be on for a bit soon!!

Sending :hug: s to all

Hello, I am a newlywed married October 10, 2009.... we are TTC and 2 months in!!! I would love to join the group and recieve some tips :)

Welcome Hope!!! Tell us a little about yourself. Do you have any wedding pics to share? :)

hello ladies,

I'm ill today :( my temp was stupidly high so FF took my CHs away. I think I should be 3/4dpo by now!

I want to share my wedding pics, worried that the weirdo that stole my DDs pics would steal the weddin pics though. If anyone wants to add me to FB and look then I don't mind that :)

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=150463&id=509956200&op=6

Nikki that link doesn't work whatever it is a link to. What do you mean someone stole your pics? What did they do with them? pretend they were theirs? Thats horrible

Evening ladies :)

how are we all?

welcome hope :)

lovealittle - crosshairs :happydance: woo hoo it looked like it would be sunday so 3dpo yay!

Delly - hows the poas going, anything?

Betheney - glad your back :flower: hope your doing ok and looking after yourself.

im bored now already grrrrr! the witch has gone, im only cd8 and i have another week to go :growlmad:

Hay girlies... Not been on here for a week... my internet has been down and I have been working horrible shifts...

Thought I would touch base with you guys. How are you??? What have I missed?!

XXX

Hey Lorts :)
welcome back, you have not missed anything really since Betheney got her BFP just chit chat while were all waiting to ov lol.

but enough about that you dissapeared on the day you were testing, its drove us mad!!!

Evening girlies!!!

All good here :) No +ve OPK but we have EWCM and I had that 2 days before +ve OPK last month :) so I hope we'll be getting lines tomorrow or fri :) So busy :sex: everynight to make sure as many :spermy: gets to the eggs. I've got my digestives ready to tempt eggys out. Temp is still dropping so when it starts going up I assume I've O'd :)

Any news Lorts? Its cack working nasty shifts!!!

LaL-It's good that you got your CH's :) whoop whoop, now its getting the conversion into a :bfp:

Lolley-How are you?? Any +ve OPK's for you yet???

Betheny-Hope you're ok and not getting Morning Sickness just yet.

Lincoln- Good luck for your boxing day pressie!!!

Welcome new ladies!!!

Phew did I get everyone???

If I didnt Hi hi hi, how are you???

:dust: to all!!

Delly xxx

Hiya,

no opk's for me yet, witch has left for me today so should be around this time next week :happydance:

glad your keeping busy :winkwink: temps are dropping nicely, lets hope we see a lovely rise in a day or too

Hiya,

no opk's for me yet, witch has left for me today so should be around this time next week :happydance:

glad your keeping busy :winkwink: temps are dropping nicely, lets hope we see a lovely rise in a day or too

My money is on fri morning <<fingers crossed>> COME ON NYC :bfp:!!!!

Better get on the warm up for next week then Lolley!!!

Are you trying softcups this month, I used them last month and on that thread they've been quite successful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->