Newlyweds TTC

no, i dont like the thought of them to be honest, but would like to hear your comments :)

its the vitamins we have changed this month see how they go first, we shall be warming up :winkwink: but not tonight i am going to try and have an early one, i have been so tired the last week hope im not comming down wih anything, would just be my luck before i go away!

i cant wait to see that NYC bfp you will have to work it out after you ov so i know when to check in :)

Without being too graphic the Softcups keep everything where it should be :) Keeps all the :spermy: ready to go for eggy :)

They look scary but they're great, and for :witch: aswell :)

Hopefully wont need them for that :)

I'm hoping for a straight 28 day cycle if I O on Fri, will just have to keep fingers crossed that it holds out this month!

If I get a :bfp: I'm sure you wont have to check in you'll hear me screaming from where you are LOL xxx

yeah i know what they do, they sound fab, im just not great again tmi, at getting things in and out iykwim!!

how fab would it be ;) i will be keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

well sorry but my beds calling, speak soon.
have a good day at school, mine are getting a bit hypo now!

x x x

yeah i know what they do, they sound fab, im just not great again tmi, at getting things in and out iykwim!!

how fab would it be ;) i will be keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

well sorry but my beds calling, speak soon.
have a good day at school, mine are getting a bit hypo now!

x x x

Tell me about it, the kids are mental LOL

Have a good sleep!!

night night xxx

Welcome Hope :hugs:

So ladies when should i start using OPKs? what CD? I think i OV around CD 18 but want to do OPKs just to check. Saying that i think, i did get pregnant when we BD on CD 18 before (MC) and didnt BD at any other time around then (we were going through a bad patch!). Im coming to the end of CD 7 (as of wednesday).

when should i start them??

So ladies when should i start using OPKs? what CD? I think i OV around CD 18 but want to do OPKs just to check. Saying that i think, i did get pregnant when we BD on CD 18 before (MC) and didnt BD at any other time around then (we were going through a bad patch!). Im coming to the end of CD 7 (as of wednesday).

How long is your cycle???

How long is your cycle???

about 29 days ish

You take 14 days off the end of your cycle for ov and then a couple more to be safe :)

I reckon 29-14 =13- 2 more = 13 days :) so start POAS from day 13 :)
hope that helps!

Delly xxx

Thanks everyone for the greeting! I will have to get some pics on here :) How is everyone do this evening??

I will be testing hopefully around the 6th of April is AF is not present :)

Welcome Hope!!

Lolley – thanks for following my chart! I have figured out how to log on to ff on my blackberry so I am able to put my temps in early in the day!

Lorts – welcome back!

Delly – happy :sex: ing and fingers crossed you get the 28 day cycle you are hoping for!

Lincoln –I started cd12 and it worked out great and I typically have a 28 day cycle. Have you used them before? This was my first cycle using them and I am so happy I did!

I think as usual I have missed you all again. A bit of TMI here but today I had quite a bit of creamy CM just wondering if it could be left over preseed (it has been 2 days since we used it) or if it likely is cm. Anyway I put it on my chart – just in case

Have a good night

Welcome Hope!!

Lolley – thanks for following my chart! I have figured out how to log on to ff on my blackberry so I am able to put my temps in early in the day!

Lorts – welcome back!

Delly – happy :sex: ing and fingers crossed you get the 28 day cycle you are hoping for!

Lincoln –I started cd12 and it worked out great and I typically have a 28 day cycle. Have you used them before? This was my first cycle using them and I am so happy I did!

I think as usual I have missed you all again. A bit of TMI here but today I had quite a bit of creamy CM just wondering if it could be left over preseed (it has been 2 days since we used it) or if it likely is cm. Anyway I put it on my chart – just in case

Have a good night

no ive not used them before.

Welcome Hope!!

Lorts – welcome back!

Have a good night

creamy cm is usual in the 2ww, i had lots last month which helped to get my hopes up! as if you get lots it can be a sign. Keep logging it all on your chart:thumbup:

Hi everyone,
i have 5 mins at work so just dropping in :)

well my monitor gave me a red light today, so the :sex: starts tonight, every other night untill i get a +opk then every night after :happydance:
im still about 6 days away if my cycle is the same as last month.

hope everyone is ok :flower:

Hey Lorts :)
welcome back, you have not missed anything really since Betheney got her BFP just chit chat while were all waiting to ov lol.

but enough about that you dissapeared on the day you were testing, its drove us mad!!!

Sorry girlies! I got a :bfn:....:cry:.....

Still, on to this month! I am CD8 today. I have thrown away my OPKs. We are going to be much more relaxed about things this time around. I have realised I have become far far too obsessed about it all. We are going to just 'see what happens' this time! ..... FX'd to us all! I would love a Christmas baby, but what will be will be! PMA right?!!?

Hi girls! Nothing new to report - was hoping to start charting this month but last month's cycle was a bit long & weird which got me rather confused (doesn't take much!) so going to see what happens with this one, lots of :sex: in the meantime :D
Hello to the new girls Hope, Lincoln Girl, Lovealittle1, MummytoBe, Dream of a Bean, KeepSmiling & Nikki :wave:

Thanks for the welcome girls!!!
Lorts:I have yet to buy a OPK so I am just winging it :) Hope it works for both of us!

Hey Ladies!!

Lorts-Sorry you got a :bfn: this month hopefully you'll get a :bfp: next!!

I think the rest of us are in the pre O limbo....rah!!!

Still no +ve OPK, slight temp rise today but I dont thihnk I O'd yet due to lack of OPK. Hoping tomorrow it should happen!!!
It does seem to be alot of waiting this TTC...Wait for O, then 2WW not the best for those of us impatient!!

We're :sex: loads to try and make sure we catch the eggy, just hoping eggy appears this month....

Good luck to all and lots of :dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

Evening ladies. Things are not going well here...I hope you don't mind if I vent a little.

As some of you know, I'm an elementary school teacher. Well Florida is on its way to passing a law that would require all teachers in the state to be paid the same salary (regardless of years of experience or degree). Then up to 50% of that amount may be given to the teachers-as a bonus depending on the student's test scores. The bill also seeks to eliminate teacher tenure (currently, after 3 years, you get a "professional contract"- you aren't year to year).

My dh and I are both teachers. If this passes, it is going to hurt us tremendously. We teach at a Title 1 school-meaning the majority of our students are minority and are on free or reduced lunch. At our school I believe we have about 72% minority and around 82% on free or reduced lunch. We also have a lot of movement (as in students change schools several times throughout the year). I have no problem being held accountable for my job, but once those kids are out of my classroom, I have no control over what happens to them. I'm afraid this may make me leave the profession I've loved for the past 5 1/2 years.

It's so hard to think of what we are going to do if this passes. We both love teaching, but agree we can not continue to teach in this state if it passes. It's hard to be thinking of starting a family when our livelihood is on the line.

Thanks for letting me vent ladies. Sorry to be off topic.

Hey Lucie,

My heart really goes out to you! As a teacher I can see why you are so upset!
I work in a secondary school with a similar demographic to yours and could imagine the fall out if they did here what they are doing there.
In uk they look at the value added rather than overall results whic is a fairer way to judge teaching in schools with high free school meal tally high special needs and high english as additional language.

I hope you have some union representation over there!!
Sending lots of love!
Delly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"