Newlyweds TTC

we were writing at the same time lol so will read yours now :)

Delly you sound very relaxed and happy, nice vibes :)

have you got many opk's left, i wouldnt give upi yet if you have unless your just going to keep :sex:

have a lovely time with your friend x

No news from me! CM has gone?! Oh well, i'm sure its not gone forever!

I'm currently watching Ant and Dec.... my daughter's dance teacher was on there tonight.. she was one of the Irish dancers!

Delly - I'm sure you will O - Just not when you are execting to! Ha!

Hello dearest girls I'm doing well except for boobs so sore I can't sleep. They're fine during the day and horrible at night. I am 6 weeks now and right on cue feel nausous.

DELLY - the month I got my BFP I got about 10 positive opks it was ridiculous!! Then the month before I didn't get a single positive. You could of missed it. OPKs are so hard I think I got all negatives one month because my pee wasn't held in enough so not enough LH in the pee and the month I got 10 I think my pee was too concentrated.

Love you all

Hey guys!!

I had a lovely night with my best friend :)

Lolley I have LOADS of OPK's left but I'm getting really pee'd off with no lines or very faint lines LOL

Betheney how are you getting on?? hope you are not too sicky with hormones!!

Lorts thankyou for your PMA I hope I will O soon. I missed A a D but I'm sure its cool having someone you know on there :)

I'll keep plodding on with my FX'd but if all else fails I'll get my GP on board. Clomid etc is not out of the realms of possibility :) hopefully I wont need it tho :)

Anyway hope everyone is having a fab weekend, we'r enow immersed in heroes!!

Delly xxx

hello!

My sore throat and cough is getting worse!! I haven't been sick in months so I am being a big baby. Probably spend today plopped on the couch with my blankie and pillow with DH doing everything for me. I hope being sick won't affect what is hopefully going on inside!!

Have a great day ladies :dust:

hello!

My sore throat and cough is getting worse!! I haven't been sick in months so I am being a big baby. Probably spend today plopped on the couch with my blankie and pillow with DH doing everything for me. I hope being sick won't affect what is hopefully going on inside!!

Have a great day ladies :dust:

Hope that you start to feel better really soon!! I think a day snuggled is just what you need when you're poorly sick!!

If you have any mix some honey lemon and glycerine together and chug it to help your throat, it'll stop it being so peppery and stop the cough.

:hugs:

Delly xxx

hi ladies

hope your all well.

well ive got a sore throat today :( so its making me feel poop!

I couldnt resist POAS so did one today. got the control line but not a hint of another but it is too early to expect anything so think i will miss tomorrow then start again tuesday.

xxxx

Just checking in. Nothing new to report about the work situation. Still on pins and needles waiting to see what happens. I'm a bit miserable at the moment, I have three red ant bites on my left foot. I'm allergic to them, so whenever I get bit, I swell up and am generally miserable. DH said "How did the one ant in the whole house find you and bite you???"

Been doing OPKs every other day. They are very light. Will probably start doing them daily this week. I think I'll be going in to the dr.'s either on the 7th or 8th for my blood work.

Short work week this week. I only have students for three days. Then Thursday is a teacher work day, then Friday starts spring break! I can't wait!

Hope everything is going well with you lovely ladies!

Heyo - Boy did the morning sickness set in this morning, i felt like on the verge of vomiting all day until about 2pm!!! It was horrible, yesterday it was kind of bad but i forced myself to eat, but then i just felt worse. Today i couldn't eat when i felt sick if i ate it just made me closer to vomiting then at about 2pm when the morning sickness finally subsided i was instantly starving and ate some reasonably plain foods at home then i nanna napped until about 8pm.

I've also updated the names on Post 1. I went back about 13 pages and anyone new from then on got added. If i've missed anyone let me know but you should be correct. My internet connection sucks right now because we hit our download limit, so i wont be uploading the new sigs with links inbuilt for about another 2 weeks. I also changed post 1 to show active newlywed members and inactive newlywed members. I didn't want to delete anyone so i just moved the people who asked to join and never posted again to a different list. Or anyone who hasn't posted in the last month was also moved.

I like last month when we're all in the 2WW together and it was exciting watching each others temps this Pre Ov 2WW SUCKS!!! I'm going to oficially name it the PO2WW. hahahahaha

Love you girls

Betheney

hi ladies - hope you don't mind me joining in here, been married for just about 5 months and have been actively trying to become a "+1" :)

good luck to all of you :)

Welcome Liz!

Betheney - sorry to hear about the ms. Hope it gets better!

Lucie - hope your short week at work will cheer you up. How long will they make you wait for the decision at work? You totally don't need another waiting game in your life!

I am not well at all. I barley slept all night. Finally got out of bad at 6am and was very short of breath and my chest was in so much pain. DH took me to non urgent emergency and I have a lung infection! So here I am tucked up on the couch. I told the doc that we are ttc so he gave me meds that were not as strong so of course they will not work as quickly. (I was secrectly hoping they would give me a preg test he he) They also didn't want to do a chest xray b/c of ttc. I also got an inhaler. My work was very understanding which shocked me actually! I hope I get better soon. I kinda need to go to work at some point this week because I have so much to do! :comp: Any charters have advice on my chart? My temp went up from 37.0 to 38.3 obviously due to my ilness but ff doesn't really advise discarding temps?? I am also very worried if I have conceived this cycle that all this sickness and the meds could be harmful and result in a chemical :sad2:

Thanks for listening. I will prob be around lots this week if anyone wants to chat.

:dust:

Welcome Liz!

Betheney - sorry to hear about the ms. Hope it gets better!

Lucie - hope your short week at work will cheer you up. How long will they make you wait for the decision at work? You totally don't need another waiting game in your life!

I am not well at all. I barley slept all night. Finally got out of bad at 6am and was very short of breath and my chest was in so much pain. DH took me to non urgent emergency and I have a lung infection! So here I am tucked up on the couch. I told the doc that we are ttc so he gave me meds that were not as strong so of course they will not work as quickly. (I was secrectly hoping they would give me a preg test he he) They also didn't want to do a chest xray b/c of ttc. I also got an inhaler. My work was very understanding which shocked me actually! I hope I get better soon. I kinda need to go to work at some point this week because I have so much to do! :comp: Any charters have advice on my chart? My temp went up from 37.0 to 38.3 obviously due to my ilness but ff doesn't really advise discarding temps?? I am also very worried if I have conceived this cycle that all this sickness and the meds could be harmful and result in a chemical :sad2:

Thanks for listening. I will prob be around lots this week if anyone wants to chat.

:dust:

Aaawwwww Lovealittle1... :hugs: I know how you feel... I have had a lung infection and it hurts SO bad! I hope the drugs do the trick. Try not to worry about work... it will still be there for you when you are back on your feet!! :hugs:

hi ladies - hope you don't mind me joining in here, been married for just about 5 months and have been actively trying to become a "+1" :)

good luck to all of you :)

Hi Liz :hugs: :hi:

That is another 'L' to add to our list!

Hey guys!!

Oh poor things big hugs to all the sicky ones out there!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope you are ALL feel better really soon!!!

FINALLY something to report!!! I have a +ve OPK!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!! I have :sex: everyday for the last week and been using softcups so fingers crossed!!!

It's a big weight off my mind I was panicing my body was screwed from all the hormonal contraception.

Anyway howz everyone else toddling except from being poorly??

I'll be popping on later, but I just thought I'd share the news of my +ve OPK :D :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Delly xxx

Delly... I hate to say I told you so.... but.... I TOLD YOU SO!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :rofl:

Yey!! FX'd for ya babes! x

Delly... I hate to say I told you so.... but.... I TOLD YOU SO!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :rofl:

Yey!! FX'd for ya babes! x

For once I'm glad to be told so!!! :D

I think my body has gone back to a 33day cycle which means I will find out in NYC for sure if I'm preggy!!! Thats one way to ease the 2WW :D

xxxx

That would be an extra special holiday for more than 1 reason! - You need to make sure you can log on from NYC to let us know! Ha!

I'm glad you can now relax about what your body is doing. I have to confess that going 'natural' this month is harder than I thought it would be! I'm so tempted to do a test (I have 1 OPK left over from last month!) I must not cave in... i must not cave in.... i must not cave in... i must not cave in...!

That would be an extra special holiday for more than 1 reason! - You need to make sure you can log on from NYC to let us know! Ha!

I'm glad you can now relax about what your body is doing. I have to confess that going 'natural' this month is harder than I thought it would be! I'm so tempted to do a test (I have 1 OPK left over from last month!) I must not cave in... i must not cave in.... i must not cave in... i must not cave in...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->