Newlyweds TTC

Lucie!!! - My mum is a high school teacher and that system sounds dumb as. I know my mum has always taught in very rough schools as she seems to have that knack for naughty kids. They all love her and she gets through to them and is good at her job. Obviously in these kinds of schools the students scores are not unbelievably high. That would be horrible. I think instead of encouraging teachers to push their students further to gain better marks (when your probably doing that anyway) wont this just cause teachers to be afraid of working at these rough schools? or worse it may encourage teachers to mark things a bit high. I also think it will create negativity between teachers and students if a teachers wage depends on a bludgy, lazy student surely some teachers will come to resent that student?

But your systems do sound very different to the one in Australia, i know there is no bonus or anything that is given if the students mark high. The teachers have a starting wage and then it goes up every couple of years as you gain experience. I think there is about 20 levels or something. I know my mother dearest found a rule that said for every 18 months your a stay at home mother with a child under 5 you can instantly go up a level. Luckily for her and her stay at home mum experience with 7 kids she started off on a pretty good salary.

ANYWAY!!! Sorry i haven't posted much lately. I visit everyday and read whats up but i don't really have much to say anymore, and i figure if i'm on i should really be updating post one as we have so many newbies. But i can't be bothered at the moment. SORRY.

My work is super poo, since making my boss redundant the work load is big and not enough time nor people to do it. I'll chug along tho.

LOVE YOU ALL

Betheney

Hey girlies!

Nothing much to report today....still no +OPK :( I'm getting a bit annoyed now waiting, my temps peaking and troughing but no O :( oh well the :sex: is fun hehe!

Betheny-nice to see you about!!! You can tell us step by step whats happening with you so we know what to expect, and pearls of wisdom, you're testing the waters for those of us who dont have children hehe :)

I hope everyone else is well and having a good day!!!

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

hey ladies, how are you all doing???

Lucie i also can see where your comming from, there are loads of us from schools on here! I hope it all works out for you :flower:

ok so WHAT is going on with my body!!! i did an opk yesterday just to make sure before i gave it a few days before proper poas started i got a faint line, so thought i better do another today, its quite dark!!! not positive but very nearlly :wacko: im only cd10
we only started :sex: last night too :blush: sorry tmi now - when we did :sex: i could tell my cp wasnt high and i have no cm at all and dont know whats going on!!! grrrrrrrrrr

bloody hell Del, thought you would have yours now!
any other signs?
x

hey ladies, how are you all doing???

Lucie i also can see where your comming from, there are loads of us from schools on here! I hope it all works out for you :flower:

ok so WHAT is going on with my body!!! i did an opk yesterday just to make sure before i gave it a few days before proper poas started i got a faint line, so thought i better do another today, its quite dark!!! not positive but very nearlly :wacko: im only cd10
we only started :sex: last night too :blush: sorry tmi now - when we did :sex: i could tell my cp wasnt high and i have no cm at all and dont know whats going on!!! grrrrrrrrrr

Have you stolen my OPK??? I dont even have a faint line on mine atm LOL

I'm busy :sex: every night incase we miss O but anytime when it should be would be nice :)

i dont mind sharing, plenty to go around lol :winkwink:

seriously though i dont have a clue whats going on now with either of us, you temps stabalised then went up again and mine are dropping.

arrrrrrrr its sooo hard and stressful!

bloody hell Del, thought you would have yours now!
any other signs?
x

I had a sharp pain in my side earlier?! Maybe that was the eggy?!

I'll keep POAS till I get a line but wondering if I missed it?! Or my body just all out of kilter...seeing I had darkish lines round :witch:

I'll keep going tho, Rome wasnt built in a day!

Delly xx

hmmm i forgot about those lines you had, what opk's are you using?

im the same just was speaking to DH about it all, he said oh well lets go with it, more :sex: what a shame lol

so im happy with that, only thing is i dont usually drink in the 2ww and i will be on my jollys for most of it if i do O this weekend!
Again hubby said oh well(his answer to everything) what will be! he told me i will have a good time and do what we normally do. Im not a huge drinker anyway but i love cocktails, which they do all inclusive :dohh:

hmmm i forgot about those lines you had, what opk's are you using?

im the same just was speaking to DH about it all, he said oh well lets go with it, more :sex: what a shame lol

so im happy with that, only thing is i dont usually drink in the 2ww and i will be on my jollys for most of it if i do O this weekend!
Again hubby said oh well(his answer to everything) what will be! he told me i will have a good time and do what we normally do. Im not a huge drinker anyway but i love cocktails, which they do all inclusive :dohh:

I am using One Step IC OPK's. I dont really know how good they are :shrug:

I think my body has to get itself sorted, I've been on all sorts of bc and then with the chemotherapy I assume it will take a while to get back to normal.

Hopefully I'll see a +OPK soon and my temps will make their mind up. If nothing else the longer it takes to O the less chance if we dont get lucky the :witch: will turn up in NYC.

As for you and the cocktails, just enjoy your hol! Loads of people catch and dont know, it has little or no impact.

Besides which if they're like the cocktails in our hotel they wont be that strong.

there the same as what i use, they work for me, i do use the cbdigis just to confirm but the seem to be good, what i will say though sometimes there is no warning with them all of a sudden you just get a dark line.

OMG it just gets worse just worked out if i O this weekend and we dont get pg the witch will get me on holiday which was the last thing i wanted i hate that!!!
oh bloody hell :growlmad:

I'm stocking up on softcups in US, hoping that I dont need them for :witch: or TTC but at least rain wont stop play if you catch my drift whilst on holiday.

You could always ask the doc for some progesterone tabs to stop period for hol?

Damn being a woman is no fun sometimes!! LOL

oh i hope you o soon we want that nyc bfp, not stocking up on supplys!!!!

im hoping i wont be seeing the witch but if i do thats the way it goes i suppose, just make sure i pack the necessarys just incase! hmmm does that include a test i wonder lol

Hi Ladies,

Delly - My +OPKs were days 16 17 and 18 last month. Usually they are 13 14 and 15.... Well the 1st 2 months were! I can't understand why they change so much?! :shrug: :dohh:

As you guys know, I am refusing to use OPKs this month. I am going to have to use the natural methods.... thats if I can remember what they are?! LOL!! I am CD10 today. I didn't have any CM y'day but today I did?! Too early for O surely considering my history?! :shrug:

We are going to BD every other day and see how we get on this month!

Happy BDing girls....!! X :hugs:

evening ladies

hope your all well :)

im good. Bought my OPKs today and im so tempted to pee on them now :laugh2: but i will wait and not waste them. They are only cheapy ones though just to see how it goes.

sarah xx

Hi Ladies,

Delly - My +OPKs were days 16 17 and 18 last month. Usually they are 13 14 and 15.... Well the 1st 2 months were! I can't understand why they change so much?! :shrug: :dohh:

As you guys know, I am refusing to use OPKs this month. I am going to have to use the natural methods.... thats if I can remember what they are?! LOL!! I am CD10 today. I didn't have any CM y'day but today I did?! Too early for O surely considering my history?! :shrug:

We are going to BD every other day and see how we get on this month!

Happy BDing girls....!! X :hugs:

lorts - read my last posts im only cd 10 and getting almost +opk's my O dates have been so out of sync each month something along the lines of day 22, day 33, day 21, day 16 and more i cant remember now this months i think is going to be even earlier,

just bd anyway just incase keep an eye on your cm and go for it :)

Hi lovely ladies

Lucie - so sorry to hear about your work situation. Hopefully the law will not be passed. That seems totally unfair!

Lolley - enjoy the cocktails!

Lorts - here's hoping the natural method brings you your bfp!! So many people swear by it!

K seriousley what is with all the L's - Lucie, Lolley, Lorts, Lincoln, Lovealittle1!! Maybe we are all meant to be together!

Unfortunatley I have had a nasty cough and sore throat the last 2 days. No fun

2ww is going okay - I am at 6dpo today and now I keep thinking about implantation - of course!! DH is always over confident about everything. He already is talking like we have conceived. I hate to be debbie downer but I also don't like to get my hopes up and then have them get crused iykwim.

ta ta for now :hug:

Hey Ladies,

Still no +ve OPK so kinda wondering if I've missed O on them...I did have a day where I was V late in day checking, and a few days been peeing loads so its been quite weak...

The other thing is I have been on Contraception for 4 yrs since I had my gastric bypass infact as they said it can make you uber fertile in the first yr or so....OH THE IRONY lol I have worked my way from the implant, coil, evra, then nothing, and amonst that I have been on methotrexate (chemotherapy)
I have had 3 major operations in 4 yrs.

I've thought to myself this morning, its a bit unfair of me to expect just because I'm mentally ready to reproduce doesnt mean I can expect my body to just work on demand.

I will just temp and not take it too seriously or worry as that can be a HUGE stumbling stone to TTC.
Hubby and I are BDing loads tho (more than before) so that can only be a good thing!!!

Lolley-any news??

Lincoln-I know how you feel I was just dying to pee on my new sticks when I had them!!

Lorts- I like your school of thinking and I'm with you!

Lucie-how you feeling about things??

Lovealittle-I hope you are starting to feel better soon, its really naff having a cough and cold!! :hugs:

Anyway lots of PMA and lots of :dust: to all, the sun is out and flowers are springing up so I think spring has sprung :) I went ice skating yesterday and really enjoyed it so I've decided to book a 6 week course starting on 26th April to learn how to be more confident on the ice, and it'll be some much needed exercise and something hubby and I can do together (if no baby news and also it may encourage fate)

Hope you are all having a fab weekend, I'm off to see my best friend who lives away now!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Delly xxx

lovealittle - nice chart, your temps look great!!

Delly - anything???

Lorts anything?? hows the cm??

well my opk is almost positive the line is just a shade lighter than the control no smileys on the digis yet, if i can just hold out till monday then if the witch gets me it will be on the last day of my hols so thats not too bad!!!

sound like were all :sex: like crazy its gone very quiet on here :winkwink:

Betheney- how are you hunny?

sending lots and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back