Newlyweds TTC

Stay strong Lorts!!! We're all here if you feel you're going to fall off the POAS waggon :)

Temping I dont think is that great for me, it looks like some amazing rollercoaster on my chart, hoping I'll see a rise in the next few days (and dare I say, it stays up there)!!!!

I have a blackberry now and free wifi in the hotel so dont worry I'll be a saddo logging in and seeing what you're all up to LOL

LOL - My hubby is currently sorting out my blackbury which arrived today! LOL!

I have an achy kinda feeling in my overies area... Looking at my ticker and going by previous months I shouldn't be O but who knows! By peeing on an OPK is the only way I will find out but I can't pee until about 2100 hrs!! (For best results!) erm... not that I am going to of course! :blush:

LOL,well you only have 1 left, I suppose if you pee'd on it it'd stop you from peeing on more sticks for the rest of your cycle ;) :haha:

Hi Ladies,
How are we all?

Lovealittle - hope your feeling better soon, i cant really comment on your chart that spike is huge, lets see what the next couple of days do!

Betheney - im sorry your feeling it, but we all know morning sickness is a good thing!!! means everything is going well and the extra hormones are kicking in. Hope your well apart from that and work isn't too bad :) and i totally agree with this boring PO2WW bring on the real 2ww theres no excitement, i want the drama lol.

Lucie - FX for the + opk and wishing you lots of luck with the docs

Lorts - how you doing? i have to ask did you poas ???

Welcome Liz :hi:

and finally Delly - :happydance: wooooo at last now sending you loads of :dust: lets hope that chart shows a nice rise and you get your NYC bfp :)

well in just bored, still waiting my opks are still the same, monitor hasnt given me a peak and no ewcm so looks like my initial panic wasn't needed and i will ov some time in the next few days.At least if the witch gets me now i wont be on holiday :happydance:

Hi Ladies

Lorts - exciting about the blackberry! I love mine DH calls it my crackberry.

lolley - thanks again for checking out my chart. I decided to discard the temp yesterday. It was clearly a fever. I temped this morn and it is pretty much back to what it should be. Looks good that you will get your pos opk in the next few days so lots of :sex: for you now!!

I am doing okay here. Still so sick but trucking through it. Yesterday I think I slept more than I was awake. I am now 1 week away from testing so getting pretty excited/nervous about that.

:hug:

Lorts - exciting about the blackberry! I love mine DH calls it my crackberry.

I am doing okay here. Still so sick but trucking through it. Yesterday I think I slept more than I was awake. I am now 1 week away from testing so getting pretty excited/nervous about that.

Hey LaL, hope you are feeling better soon, there has been a nasty bug like you have rolling around our school, echinacea is good to strengthen your immune system esp if you hav some good news in a week!!! Its good you're sleeping lots tho the body works better when your fast asleep :)

Lolley-I know how you feel in the OPK limbo, but as Lorts told me so it'll happen :) Then na na na na na na na getting jiggy with it time ;) Hopefully to prevent old witchy :witch: attacking while you're on hols!

Lorts-Did you have a tiny tinkle on your OPK or did you resist the urge?? :shhh:

Betheney-Poor you with the old sickiness but as Lolley said its a good sign beanie is sticking tight!! :D

Everyone else how you doing?? Anything to report???

Welcome to all our new ladies!!!

Hope everyone is well or on the road to recovery!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Delly xxx

OK OK OK...... I cracked!! I couldn't handle the urge!! - There was a tiny tiny tiny faint line! LOL!! Still, no more in the house and I can't get to the shops to buy anymore... Unless I send DH!! Ha!! :blush:

We are going to stick to BD every other day and maybe every day around days 16 ish :shrug:

My blackberry is now called the raspberry by my DH! I still can't get used to the silly thing. I have long nails and I keep hitting the wrong keys.. its driving me insane! - :hissy: And no, im not cutting my nails!! :rofl:

Does anyone have any news?? Only 2 days left at work and then the long weekend.. yey!

Lorts I knew you would some how :lol:

Ah well now they're all gone CHILL OUT!!!!

I love love love my blackberry!!! I didnt like it for first day or so then fell hopelessly in love with my little purple arm extension hehe.

No real news here other than I got OV pains.....OW OW OW, not helped by a well timed elbow from a scrapping 11yo RAH!!!

But YAY TO THE LONG WEEKEND!!! and oh 2 more weeks :haha:

Delly xxx

I have 2 days at work and the 10 days off. I have 1 week with my daughter for the half term. Lots of days trips planned!!

I am really hoping I fall in love with the phone. It is totally different to any other I have used so still trying to get my head around it! Once it clicks into place im sure I will love it!

You are now entering the 2ww! The 1st week isn't so bad... its day 10 and after are the worse!! I have everything crossed for all of us this month. We all deserve a christmas baby!

Well we'll both be living it up in the 2WW so it wont seem so bad....infact the day before we come home I "should" know.

Honestly wouldnt it just be nice to by chance find out you're preggy rather than symptom spot and wait.

It'd be nice for a Xmas baby, my due date would be 17th Dec just enough time to get sorted for 25th although I would have to forsake my beloved Gluwine on the German Market....well maybe I could have a sip out of Dan's :) I'd make it up and have all the yummy Donuts, Knobibrot and ham in the roll :D *its worth pointing out the Birmimgham German market is the highlight of my year, it has more of the food and drinks i love in a few square feet than anywhere else*

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

For all of us!!!

Delly xxx

hi ladies

just calling in.

CD 13 for me. got the faintest of faint line on my OPK today. still about 5 days to OV though

:dust: to you all xxx

I can't say I have ever tried any German food. I'm more of a French gal! - I luurrrvveeee the soft cheeses! Yum!

I am not sure when my baby would be due. My bro's birthday is the 20th but any time in 2010 is AOK with me! I will be opting for another C section and I have been told they deliver C sections at 39 weeks so who knows!! (Better than being pregnant for 42 weeks like I was with my daughter!!!)

I think I will have to convince DH to take me away for my 2ww! I think I know what the answer will be!

I can't say I have ever tried any German food. I'm more of a French gal! - I luurrrvveeee the soft cheeses! Yum!

I am not sure when my baby would be due. My bro's birthday is the 20th but any time in 2010 is AOK with me! I will be opting for another C section and I have been told they deliver C sections at 39 weeks so who knows!! (Better than being pregnant for 42 weeks like I was with my daughter!!!)

I think I will have to convince DH to take me away for my 2ww! I think I know what the answer will be!

I dont know whether I'd want a C section, having had a TT (after losing 9st) I'm not sure if I'd want another sore gaping wound. TBH as long as baby arrived safely I wouldnt care. I may just eat a REALLY hot curry at 39 weeks instead :D
I am a bit worried how my scars will cope in pregnancy I have a big Lap scar longways down my tum from an emergency op last year and a TT from year before (It looks like a big anchor LOL) I think all the money I'll save on OPK's and HPT's I'll spend on cocoa butter ;)

Lincoln Girl-Keep going with the sticks you'll see them fade in probably :)

Liz-How are you doing???

My scar is about 4 inches long and on the top of my pubic bone (ish) area. It nearly completely gone. I swaer by Bio Oil... I think its better than Coco butter, but I guess different things work better on different people! Bio Oil is a little expensive tho which is a bummer!

Wow 9st.. You go girl! Congrats. You have serious will power! The Drs will prob keep a close eye on you and those scars. Did they say anything about what would happen to them if you got preggers in the future? :shrug:

I would love a TT. DH has promised me one when we have stopped having babies. My daughter was 9lb 9oz. I have been left with a hidious saggy flabby stomach which I hate hate hate! It hangs down because of the stretched excess skin. Causes me endless amounts of heartache! - I wish I was rich and famous so I could have a baby and a flat stomach all in the 1 operation! :rofl:

Well I asked the plastic surgeon and he said it'd be ok, but I'm still worried incase its uncomfy, the scar that runs up to between my boobs under my bra went keloid :(

I'm not superhuman, 4 yrs ago I had a gastric bypass, (I was in take a break about it in Nov) although I have to have will power to keep it all off now....esp as I can eat more.

It does mean tho I'm a high risk pregnancy as foetal growth has to be watched as I only absorb 2/3 of the food and vitamins I eat. That twinned with Lupus I think I'll be under 3 consultants in all LOL

I had an arm lift with my TT, I found the best thing for scars was putting micropore on the scars to stop them raising. I have used bio oil and Cocoa butter and Silgel. I think if you're prone to scarring like me you just learn to live with them, I look like a road map.

Hopefully Pregnancy will be one of those things I can go through without too much of a hitch as I am a walking disaster LOL

One great thing about my gastric bypass tho is it has increased my fertility, yippee!!! :D Well I hope it has anyway!!!

9lb 9oz she was a whopper!!! FX'd for a smaller bub next time LOL esp if its natural

Thought you'd like to see a pic of the "old delly" and "new delly"
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/comparison.jpg

wow delly what a difference!! Congrats on keeping the weight off! Ps - love the blonde :thumbup:

lorts - wow 9lb 9oz that is a big baby girl!! Were you past your due date? Are you or your DH tall?

A big baby has been one of my concerns I know it doesn't always matter but DH is 6'3 and 200 lbs. I am much smaller 5'1 and 115lbs on a heavy day. I just don't think I could house a big baby. What do you lovely ladies think?

Think I pretty much have to go into work tomorrow to get some work done which sucks because I am still so sick. Hopefully I will just go in for a few hours and come home again. Doctor wanted me off work all week unfortunatley that is not realistic with my job. I am an Office Manager and there is not really anyone else that can do my job and it is payroll and month end this week - boo. I just want to stay in bed and get better.

Hope everyone is well

wow delly what a difference!! Congrats on keeping the weight off! Ps - love the blonde :thumbup:

lorts - wow 9lb 9oz that is a big baby girl!! Were you past your due date? Are you or your DH tall?

A big baby has been one of my concerns I know it doesn't always matter but DH is 6'3 and 200 lbs. I am much smaller 5'1 and 115lbs on a heavy day. I just don't think I could house a big baby. What do you lovely ladies think?

Think I pretty much have to go into work tomorrow to get some work done which sucks because I am still so sick. Hopefully I will just go in for a few hours and come home again. Doctor wanted me off work all week unfortunatley that is not realistic with my job. I am an Office Manager and there is not really anyone else that can do my job and it is payroll and month end this week - boo. I just want to stay in bed and get better.

Hope everyone is well

Thanx LaL :) I try, its not been an easy journey but so so worth it!! :)

I dont think you would house too big a baby, where would it go?!?!?!

As for work, can you not get someone from the office to email it to you and work from home? or grab it and come home, thats what my DH does when he's poorly sick (he is a journalist tho).

Have a good sleep and hope you are better in the morning, but what ever you do if you're really not well DO NOT GO TO WORK you'll only make yourself worse and need more time off ( I know this so well from experience)

:hugs:

Delly xxx

hi ladies in currently waitin to o. no temp surge yet, im 19 days into cycle, got a week off wrk so hope i do this week n plenty of bding, iv got pcos n nt sure if i ovulate on my own but im pretty aure i did lst month,
heres hopingxxx
and a big welcome to liz!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back