Newlyweds TTC

wow delly what a difference!! Congrats on keeping the weight off! Ps - love the blonde :thumbup:

lorts - wow 9lb 9oz that is a big baby girl!! Were you past your due date? Are you or your DH tall?

A big baby has been one of my concerns I know it doesn't always matter but DH is 6'3 and 200 lbs. I am much smaller 5'1 and 115lbs on a heavy day. I just don't think I could house a big baby. What do you lovely ladies think?

Think I pretty much have to go into work tomorrow to get some work done which sucks because I am still so sick. Hopefully I will just go in for a few hours and come home again. Doctor wanted me off work all week unfortunatley that is not realistic with my job. I am an Office Manager and there is not really anyone else that can do my job and it is payroll and month end this week - boo. I just want to stay in bed and get better.

Hope everyone is well

Delly - You are now a hottie!! What a tansformation! You are greedy having 3 consultants!! I bet you will rattle with the amount of vits you will take when you are +1! :baby:

My daughter was 2 weeks over due. Her dad is 6'2 and i'm 5'5. At the time I was a size 10 (uk size) in my clothes... not sure how much I weighed as I will not go near scales!! I had a HUGE bump. People would ask me if I was having twins!! :dohh: I didn't really have that much water either cos when my waters gave way there was hardly anything... I have been left with hundreds of stretch marks from my bellybutton down. They have gone shiney now. They don't really bother me.... its my excess skin/flab (!) which now hangs down. When I was about 7-8 months preggers, my theighs used to hit the bottom of my bump when I climbed stairs... yes... I was big!
I have been told that the 2nd baby is usually bigger?! Ha! I don't mind if the next one if big, although I did feel that I missed out on having a small bundle!

Im waiting to O :coffee:... although i'm not sure when that is exactly. CM is increasing slightly but not really that noticable.

Lovealittle1 - How are you feeling today?

How is everyone else? x

Hi ladies. I am slowly on the road to recovery. My cough is still pretty nasty but my chest is feeling way better now. I went into work today for 3 hours and got some urgent stuff done and now I am back home lazing around. I won't be going back to work until Monday now which feels great. I am going to take it real easy this week-end. Thanks for all your warm wishes.

Lorts - you are proof that a small person can house a big baby! Glad to hear that you have accepted your stretch marks. They are a constant reminder of the beautiful life you created!

10dpo today eek!! I am still staying strong and not testing until Monday/Tuesday if af doesn't appear! Does that make me the next person the test??? Eek pressure is on!

Hey Lorts :)

Thanx :blush: I sometimes cant see the difference in myself till I see a comparison!!

My you were big when you were preggy....You never know if you're going to be that big again...I know peeps who's second was much smaller than the first :)
If all else fails I know a good surgeon!! ;)

Lovealittle-how are you feeling today any better?

Lolley-How are you?? 1 MORE DAY YAYAYAYYAY till the holidays!!!

Keepsmiling-I hope you O soon!!!

Lincoln-How are you today, you've been VVV quiet!!

Lucie-How are you doing? any news??

Betheney-Are you feeling any less green today?? Arrowroot biccies are good if not!

New Ladies-WELCOME, PLEASE COME AND POST AND TELL US HOW YOU ARE!!!!
:)

Not much news here other than my OPK gone -ve now and my temps are rising on my chart, I'm doing some serious horizontal mambo :sex: just to make sure I'm good for my NYC :bfp:

I'm also looking forward to tomorrow, LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY for 2 weeks :D and to make it even better I'm having my hair cut and coloured!! It's not quiet as bright as it was in that pic, I've had a sightly golder shade :)

Anyway lots and lots of :dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

Hey ladies-

Hope everyone is doing well. Still waiting to O. Been getting faint lines on the opks. Hopefully they will keep getting darker. I am for sure going to the dr's next week for my blood work-they said they wanted me on day 23 or 24.

The work situation is still up in the air. The state house is set to discuss it next Monday. DH and I are on our way to a rally now protesting it. I'll let you ladies know how it goes.

I was curious if any of you ladies would like to be facebook friends? PM me if you're interested.

Welcome to Liz!

Hey ladies-

Hope everyone is doing well. Still waiting to O. Been getting faint lines on the opks. Hopefully they will keep getting darker. I am for sure going to the dr's next week for my blood work-they said they wanted me on day 23 or 24.

The work situation is still up in the air. The state house is set to discuss it next Monday. DH and I are on our way to a rally now protesting it. I'll let you ladies know how it goes.

I was curious if any of you ladies would like to be facebook friends? PM me if you're interested.

Welcome to Liz!

Sorry for the double post. Doing this on my iPhone so may have hit something twice. Delly-what an amazing before and after! You look fantastic!

Hey Lucie-YAY TO BLOODWORK!!! I'm sure the lines will darken, although I went from no line to DARK line in a day so keep the faith!!

Thanx for your comments on my piccies :) It took 2 yrs to lose the weight and I'm now 4 yrs out next week, WHERE DID THAT TIME GO?!?!

Deffo fight the rubbish new thing for Teachers, we have one of the hardest proffesions in the world and deserve a pay scale remembering that!!

Also my name is Delyth Parton if you want to add me on FB, there is only one of me :) (yes i know its Delly Parton)

Delly xxx

im hopin i do too,, im relying on temps at the mo as im waitin 4 my o tests to arrive shud be ere by the 7th april so i think it will be too late,
how do u no if you have od by cm,, sorry but i dnt no
xxx

im hopin i do too,, im relying on temps at the mo as im waitin 4 my o tests to arrive shud be ere by the 7th april so i think it will be too late,
how do u no if you have od by cm,, sorry but i dnt no
xxx

You get Eggwhite Cm Around Ov, its clear, gooey and stretchy. When you have Ov'd it dries up and goes opaque and less.

I hope that helps!! xxx

Hello

Can I join???

We were married 13/6/09. took my last pill on xmas day, AF due today but obv praying it doesn't come!!!

I am 27 and DH is 31, we are TTC no' 1, I'm not charting or checking anything at the moment- just guessing when I'm OVing and seeing what happens at the moment! We have a fairly active s*x life anyway so here's hoping it produces something!!!

I will get round to reading all the posts later- theres lots to catch up on!!!

Here's some of my wedding pics- hope you can see them! Little condfused at what link you need- if this doesn't work can someone please let me know!
x

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=110133&id=537461766

Sarah
xx

ohhh well iv had alot more cm for the past few days n its kinda creamy lol sorry tmi,
xx

Hi Ladies :)

how are you all :flower:
I have missed a few days and am really sorry i dont really have time to catch upi at the minute.

Delly - wow those pictures !!! you look fantastic, well done for keeping it all off :flower:

Lucie - hope you O soon and the bloods go well :hugs:

Lovealittle - good luck for your last few days of the 2ww

Lorts - hope everything is ok and you O soon

Betheney - i have read your journal - sorry i really dont have time to reply to both today i just managed to get 5 at work. Hope your enjoying time with your family and im glad the spotting has stopped and they are looking after you well, look after you and your beanie.

well this is my signing off post for a couple of weeks :cry:
its the last day of school and im off on holiday early in the morning :happydance: I know i wont get a second later to get on here, i have not packed a thing yet lol.

so im ok still no +opk yet and i only have 1 left for this afternoon as im going away im not buying anymore this month i just hope it happens while were in the sun now while were nice and relaxed.

Lots of luck and :dust: for those in the 2ww i hope there are some bfp's when i get back.

Delly i will be checking in to see your NYC bfp :thumbup:

oh as for facebook friends, add me if you like but no talk about ttc please as no one knows. click on my photo link on the 1st page of here and do a friend request :)

:hugs: to everyone

oooo missed one.

welcome sarah :hi:

speak to you soon x

lolley i will miss you around here! what if you get a BFP i will have to wait weeks to know about it!! I hope you have a great relaxing holiday and don't be too put off if you don't get a BFP i wanted one on my honeymoon FAIL i wanted a new years conceived baby FAIL i wanted a valentines baby FAIL!!! The stories would be great but there is no picking it. Once again have a great holiday!!

Miss you lots

Betheney

Hi Everyone

Welcome SP - Have you tested yet??

Lolley - have a fantastic holiday!! We will miss you lots. Hope to hear news of a bfp soon!

Today I had a big temp drop so I am pretty sure I am out this month. If anyone wants to have a look at my chart it is in the link below.

:dust:

Hey girls :)
FINALLY I have crosshairs YAY :wohoo: so I know I ov'd :)
Hormones playing me up, a lad managed to catch me in the face with his bag and I ended up crying my eyes out which isn't like me lol.

Lolley- have an amazing holiday, fx'd for your :bfp:
Betheney-nice to see you in! How's the morning sickness treating you??
LaL-I'm sorry you temp dropped but hey it could just be meds :witch: isn't here yet!
Lucie-IT'S THE HOLIDAYS hope you have a good relax and tempt those eggys out to play :)
Keepsmiling-good luck for OV :)
Lorts-how are you doing today??
Sarah-welcome!!!!! :hugs:
Everyone else who I may have missed hi hi!!!
So girlies any gossip or news??
I'm in hairdressers atm with a colour on my hair so woul like some gossip!! ;) :haha:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Delly xxx

:hi: Sarah. Welcome to this thread. The gals on here are gr8. I'm sure you will fit in just fine!

Delly - I have added you on FB. How did your hair come out? I am currently blonde and have been for the past 15+ years. I am not starting to get anoyed with having roots and I am seriously thinking about going brown but I don't think I am brave enough and not sure if it is going to suit me! Help?!?!

Lolley - Have a lovely holiday. I'm so jealous. I am off for a week for the school holidays but I only have the joys of the English weather. :growlmad: I don't go anywhere sunny until June. We are going back to where we got married... Olu Deniz, Turkey.
You will O soon and it will be extra special to conceive when on hols! Where you going?

No news with me. I have still resisted the OPK... but I think I will cave in tomorrow because I hate not knowing! - I have no will power! I can't see any change in my CM. DH and I are doing the BD often so I'm hoping there are enough of the :spermy: up there for when the eggy is released! FX'd! LOL!

I am happy to be friends with everyone on FB. I'm Sarah Herkes-was Lortal

:dust:

OK... im being thick... what on earth is crosshairs?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->