Newlyweds TTC

Hi hi!!

Thanx LaL :)

Lorts-The hair has come out great!!! I've had it toned down a bit, had darker blonde streaks through it :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! :D

If you want to go darker then do it bit by bit so a few darker bits each time so if you dont like it you can go back up :)

As for OPK I think we like to see the lines for reassurance, as long as you're BDing Loads I'm sure it wont be a prob!!!!

I dont think Lolley will be back on, but I know she's going to Sharm-El-Sheik and a day trip to Cairo...and I know she'll have a fab time coz we went for our honeymoon to Egypt.

grr i just want to ov now, bored of waitin, n let the testin begin haha xxx

Delly - i am very sick, no vomitting but i feel nauseous pretty much all day. I don't really have any cravings or aversions. Any food i think of makes me think YUCK!! but thats all food, i have totally lost my appetite! When i eat it i realise its quite yummy and will eat the meal but the thought of eating it is pretty yuck. I also have boobies so sore i can't sleep, they are fine during the day and unbeleiveable at night. I just told my family that we're expecting my sister instantly asked "Did you mean to?" silly girl. My baby sisters who are 3 and 6 weren't happy!!!!! i thought they would be excited but they really weren't. I think its because we are so close and another baby in the mix has ruffled a few feathers but they are growing to the idea and the 3 year old wants to name it Bambi and the 6 year old wants to name it Astrid. Excited you got cross hairs! here we go again it seems forever since the last 2WW.

LOVE

Oh Betheney poor you :hugs: that doesnt sound fun at all!!!!
I'm sure when your hormones settle you'll feel a bit better and start to bloom, in the meantime Arrowroot biscuits are good to keep nausea away (I had them when I was taking chemotherapy for lupus and they stopped me feeling so grim)

Your sisters will get used to the idea and infact probably will be a lovely playmates as beanie gets older :) I'm not sure on Bambi for a name tho?!?

I am in the 2WW but I'm much more laid back about it this time....I've not pee'd on a stick yet (ok I am only 3 days in, well 4 now).
I've come to terms I'm going to have to be patient with my poor old body its been through such alot it'll get preggy when it can sustain it :) Plus I have the temping to keep it going, find it fascinating charting as I go along, it may all go to pot tho over the hols as I will be having a lie in :haha:

I hope you start feeling better Betheney and enjoy the ride of pregnancy!!!

Delly xxx

Hi Ladies

Delly - Welcome to the 2ww! I agree with you about the charting - I really enjoy it and look forward to seeing what my temp is going to be each morning!

Speaking of - My temp went back up this morning!!! Yesterday I had my mind made up and was mentally preparing for the next cycle and then back up to 36.9 today!! oooh how I hope this is not just a mean tease - totally trying not to get me hopes up but it is hard!

xx

Hey LaL!
That looks like an implantation dip to me FXd!
My temps going to be all wonky as I'm lying in but hey ho there are worse things! XxX
:dust::dust::dust:

ohhh I sure hope so - this may turn out to be the LONGEST week-end of my life!! I just gotta keep my mind off testing! Who would've thought I'd ever be looking forward to a Monday!

me again

I am going absolutely crazy here and decided that tomorrow is the day I:test: I just can't take it no more. I will be 14dpo so if it is bfn then I can prepare myself for next month. I don't feel any different so I do not have my hopes up and hopefully will not be too crushed with a bfn.

Happy Easter:bunny:

Ooooh LaL are you excited???

THIS COULD BE IT!!!

I'm keeping my FXd for you!!!

Nothing to report here except some sore boobs and a few cramps.

I HATE the 2WW lol

Good luck for your :bfp: tomorrow!!

Delly xxx

thanks so much! I am more nervous than excited. I guess I am expecting bfn. I will post tomorrow asap!

So sorry LaL!!! Don't forget- you're not out till the witch shows her face!

:hugs: LaL

Was looking at your chart at that dip, you need 5-6 days after the implantation to show up in hpt, so lucie is right you're not out till the :witch: hits you on the head with her broom!!!

:dust: and lots of PMA xxxx

Happy Easter everyone.

I hope the easter bunny was very kind to you!

I have managed to resist buying OPK so I have no idea if/when I O'd. I have had no change in my CM so I can't even guess!!

I think i am officially in the 2WW!! I hope lady luck is looking over me!

LaL... any news??

Delly.. Getting closer to your holiday now! How are you??

XxX

hi girls

sorry not been round for a bit. Not been on best of terms with hubby. :cry:

well today im sure im OVing (EWCM and a dark OPK yesterday (but not fully positive) but fainter today) and hubby is out with his mates :(

im just a tad fed up to say the least!!!!!

hope you are all well and lots of :dust: to you all xxxxxxx

Happy Easter Lorts!!! The Easter Bunny has been too too kind, I now have 27 Creme Eggs....NOM NOM NOM....however I MUST not eat more than 1 a day because of my Gastric Bypass (will make me VERY sick if I do)....OH THE TEMPTATION!!!

I'm so excited for our holiday!! We got all of our Dollars, travel insurance paid, booked a show on Broadway, we got 2 tickets for Phantom of the Opera for $63 :) I even have some lovely new clothes from Sainsburys :)

Welcome to the 2WW!!! There is a new section on the Forums for it but its mostly symptom spotting and I'm staying well away from that!!!

Although my MIL said to DH and I put stuff away for her grandchild?! does she know something I dont?!?!

Lincoln I'm sorry you're at loggerheads with DH, but I'm sure you'll work it out!!! I never let the sun set on an argument and its seen us through this far, just dont stop talking!!!

Nothing to report here really, lots of CM, temps all over place and I managed to bugger my chart up the last 3 temps BBerry was playing silly wotsits!!

I'll be 7dpo tomorrow, so entering the 1WW EEEEEEEKKKK!!!

To all!!!

Delly xxx

Delly,

Phantom of the Opera is wonderful! I've seen it several times. I've never been lucky enough to see it in New York though! I'm jealous! :) And you got a steal on the tickets! :)

We pick up our new car tomorrow morning! I'm so excited! Going to the dr.'s Thurs for my blood work. Hopefully it won't take too long for the results to come back!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"