Newlyweds TTC

sorry I haven't posted been busy busy, and I was spotting and cramping all day Sat so I thought :witch: was going to get me and was all miserable till it stopped.
Anyway had a wee on a stick this morning :)

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: with superdrug and clearblue :)

NYC :bfp: whoop whoop!!!!

Ps those on FB pleas don't put anything on my wall as we want to keep it quiet :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Delly !!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH CONGRATS HUN!!!

I feel like doing cartwheels for you right here in my office!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

...........I knew it.... I just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I tell ya???? I KNEW this was your month!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

:thumbup: Delly..... I'm over the moon for ya! :hugs: Sending you tons of sticky :dust:

An update from me.... Y'day I had kinda beige (I know it sounds weird) CM. Not a lot, but it wasn't the normal cream colour. Today I have a light brown colour and more of it. It is in my knickers and a bit on the paper when I wiped. When I got home from work I have started to have backache... this is a sign the :witch: is on her way. I had a hot bath to take the pain away for a short while.

Since then the brown CM has totally gone but I am left with the back ache. My stomach is hurting slightly too.

I think its game over for me... I'm just waiting for the evil :witch: to show now. :cry:

I can't believe how quiet this thread is getting... where have you all gone?!

:dust: to you all.

X x x

ahhh thanks guys!!! I'm still in shock I really thought I was out!!
Lorts that is exactly how I was how you described :test:!!!

I'm just hoping beanie is sticky now, FXd :)

:dust: to you all your turns next!!!!

Delly xxx

O...M...G...!

:thumbup::happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:\\:D/:loopy::wohoo:

DELLY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I can't beleive YOU GOT THE NYC BFP!!!! HOW PERFECT!!!! HOORAY!!!! I thought your temps were looking rather positive. I had a feeling this was the month for you (but have had that feeling before). DELLY your going to be a mummy! thats so wonderfull! I swear i'm like bouncing out of my chair. I remember my symptoms were the exact same as the beginning of AF, they were the same kind of cramps same everything same kind of sore boobs. The only reason i knew that was the month was the fact my temp went up for one day then up again the next day and i knew the test would be positive i think i barely looked at it or even questioned it because i knew i was pregnant. How is DH i know he nags you about testing so he must be beaming from ear to ear. Unlike my hubby who refused to admit it to be true for about a week or two.
OH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

:thumbup::happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:\\:D/:loopy::wohoo:

DELLY ITS ALL SO PERFECT!!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN

Do you want me to update post 1 to say your a BFP graduate? I was a bit funny about doing it for me as i was terrified something was going to go wrong. Remember i didn't want to do a ticker for a while (altho caved and did one) I'm sending lots of sticky baby fairy dust.

Love Betheney

Is it ok if I join you? I got married on Wednesday (7/4/10) and we have just started ntnp for our first child. :happydance:

Congrats on your bfp, starcrossed!

I hope I can share my ntnp/ttc journey with you guys!

Beca :wave:

Estel of course you can join. I added you to post 1. WOW your fresh off the alter! Are you on a honeymoon? My dream was a honeymoon baby..... oh the devastation when i didn't get it!!! I don't know how easy NTNP will be on here, you'll here of all the crazy/fun things we do to get those BFPs you'll be actively TTC in no time at all. So whats your plan? BD whenever and just see how it goes? BD every second day? Good luck anyway and welcome to our wonderful team.

Love Betheney

Congrats Delly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I'm sooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!

Welcome Estel! Tell us more about yourself! Do you have any pics to share?????

hey Betheney and Lucie :)

I can't quite get over it all?!?!

You can add me on the front page, what will be will be :)

It's cool we found out in NYC but we won't call our kid Brooklyn Beckham style lol!!

As I though I was out I feel a bit bad for the margarita's and long island iced tea, ah well I'll be good from now on :)

Right off to see phantom now YAY!!!

:dust: for everyone!!! And glue for us Betheney xxxx

:hi: EstelSeren... Welcome to the thread! Congratulations on your wedding!! Tell us all about yourself........ x

:hugs: Delly, I'm still really chuffed for ya! I smile everytime I think about it!

I found out that 3 people I know are now pregnant all in the one day!!

The :witch: has stayed away so far. Back ache and stomach ache gone, although get a slight, slight ache in my tummy sometimes. I still have a small amount of brown CM. I am too scared to test because when I do the :witch: normally shows up a few hours later. I would rather be a few days late before I test. I am sick of seeing the negative results too!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I'm a chicken! I seem to be going for a wee more often today.... but I might just be getting myself at it!

:hi: Lucie... How have you been? What have you been up to?

XxX

Hi ladies

Delly – nice to have you on facebook! I peeked at some of your pics. NYC looks amazing and what a wonderful place to get your :bfp: !!! How are you feeling? Still in shock?

Welcome estel!

Lorts – here is some :dust: I really hope this is your month too!!

Nothing much to report here. I am CD9 today and haven’t gotten back to :sex: yet. I had every intention on :sex: last night but I was pooped and fell asleep on the couch :nope: Hopefully tonight! It is getting close to my very important time again!! I paid the $10 and got the VIP edition of fertility friend for 30 days.

xx

Hi ladies

Delly – nice to have you on facebook! I peeked at some of your pics. NYC looks amazing and what a wonderful place to get your :bfp: !!! How are you feeling? Still in shock?

Welcome estel!

Lorts – here is some :dust: I really hope this is your month too!!

Nothing much to report here. I am CD9 today and haven’t gotten back to :sex: yet. I had every intention on :sex: last night but I was pooped and fell asleep on the couch :nope: Hopefully tonight! It is getting close to my very important time again!! I paid the $10 and got the VIP edition of fertility friend for 30 days.

xx

Cheers hunni.... I will take all that you throw at me!! :hugs:

I have decided I am going to test on Fri if AF stays away that long. I am so scared to see a neg that it over rides the thought of there could possibly be a BFP.... I hope that makes sense. I would rather come on naturally than be upset with seeing another BFN and knowing my fate. That sounds stupid dosn't it?!

Hooray DELLY!!!! i see you have a ticker up now! You did it off Ov date yes? I did minw off Ov date and then two seperate doctors refused to us my ov date for my EDD and used my LMP date instead. So i changed mine to my LMP date to correspond with all my appointments and everything the doctors tell me. Even tho i really know its a couple of days off.

How are you feeling? In my first week since the day of the BFP my stomache never settled right it was always that TINY bit nauseous, then it stopped after about a week until i got normal MS. Do you cramp much? I cramped heaps. I remember i was really looking forward to no more AF and i was super annoyed that i had the same cramping and its lasting much longer than af cramping did!!! It was cramps from hell, most days and nights. I was convinced i was having twins but now the cramping is only every few days i don't think i'm having twins anymore.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

sorry I haven't posted been busy busy, and I was spotting and cramping all day Sat so I thought :witch: was going to get me and was all miserable till it stopped.
Anyway had a wee on a stick this morning :)

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: with superdrug and clearblue :)

NYC :bfp: whoop whoop!!!!

Ps those on FB pleas don't put anything on my wall as we want to keep it quiet :)

i go away for a few days an i come back to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

im so so so pleased for you Delly. its made my day xxxxx

Hello ladies!

Well I got my call back from the Dr.'s, and it's not great. My progesterone level was only 0.8. Everything I've read online says it has to be at least 5 to show you've ovulated, but dr.'s "like" to see a level of at least 10. So I'm way short of the goal. :( The nurse I spoke to said my dr. wanted to know the length of my last cycle (36 days) and if I got any positive opks (no-but I did stop doing them after a week of negatives). She then said she had to give that info to the dr. Then she told me to expect a call back on Thursday (the next day my dr. is in), and I will most likely be put on clomid next cycle.

I suspected I wasn't ovulating, but hearing my level was so low really upset me. :(

Sorry to be such a downer.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Fingers crossed for you Lorts!

Sticky dust for Delly and Betheney!

Lucie - you must be ovulating to have a cycle that length, i read if you don't ovulate at all the endometrial walls just build up until there is no where else to go but out and they are the cycles that last 50-60days. I'm sorry to hear your news is bad news but look on the bright side the problem has been recognised and everything is progressing and moving forward to resolve it, how many women have unexplained infertility? tonnes! Hopefully the clomid does the trick and in no time at all you will have a little bean. Don't feel too sad, everything will come together eventually.

LOVE

ah thanx guys!!! :)
I'm still very much in shock and don't know what to make of it allm
It's only sinking in how much everything will have to change, dr appts coz I'm high risk, my job and form at school, what we'll do for xmas as due date according to ff is 20th Dec.
However I'm really enjoying our holiday, NYC is fab!!! Only little dampener is I keep having naseous spells, bleurgh!!

Lorts I reckon it'll be good news on fri ;) :test: lol!!!
Lucie-I know it seems cack now (I was told I may not beable to concieve when I was diagnosed with lupus) but they can help you and clomid is fab, so many people I know that has helped :)

Thanx Lincoln and welcome Estrel ;)
Sending everyone lots of :dust:

XxxxxxX

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:

Guess came to visit me this morning....... you got it... :witch: she has hit me well and truely this month.

I few things don't add up tho. I had AF pains 2 days ago (and then stopped) which I don't usually get until the day of AF. I have been having brown discharge for 2/3 days which doesn't happen until just before I come on. I have horrible moods before AF. Nothing. I also have a face full of spots before and during AF... and none this time. My face is completely clear. These things happen EVERY month for as far back as I remember and I haven't had any of those things.

Still on to next month.............. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->