Newlyweds TTC

hello lovely ladies!

Delly - Hopefully you will get home soon hun. A nice bonus that you won those tickets!!

Betheney - sorry to hear about your Nan :hugs:

Lolley - we may end up testing around the same time this cycle.

So I got a :) on my clearblue opk today!! So excited!! :happydance::happydance:I had a few drinks last night so my temp is way up today.

xx

Hi Lal

your temp looks good though :)

im not sure about testing like i said i may of missed it altogether this month but if was when i had the pains i could og caught it lol, so we shall just see.

i hate, hate, hate the 2ww and just want it to hurry up so i can either be happy or get on with next month, it gets me down abit all the anticipation.

I hate the 2ww too. Last cycle it went by so slow for me. I hope this time it goes by quickly for both of us!

Where has everyone gone? I am pretty sure today is O day so I am just about to enter the 2ww.

Hope everyone is well!!

:dust:

hey guys!!! How are you all??? Those entering 2ww goodluck and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Nothing much from me as I'm stiill stuck in NYC dying to get home and to the docs.
I've been a bit nauseous at times but by far the worst thing is needing a wee every 5 seconds!! I think I know where every restroom in NYC atm! Lol!!
Anyway I hope next time I check in its from UK.
Take care!!!
Delly xxx

Hey ladies! I havent been by in a while. Hope all is well. My 2WW is almost over, YAY! I think my chart looks pretty good for a BFP, what do you think? I will probably test tomorrow or thursday as I will be 9/10 dpo tomorrow. Good luck ladies and Im praying that the 2WW goes fast for everyone.:hugs::hugs:

Hey Ladies,

So LAL is right where is everyone??????
are we all ok?

Delly - hope your ok hun, i keep thinking about you especially when im at work think its cause i know you should be at your school!

Lal - Chart is on the rise another 2 and crosshairs!!! :happydance:

:hi: mrs Brown your chart looks good, how are you doing?

my chart says im 4dpo but think i am 5 but whats a day! not feeling it this month with the screwed up cycle and the possibility of missing the eggie, oh well a new year baby will be just as good.

sending :dust: to those in the 2ww
sending :hugs: to Delly

and where is Betheney i want to know how she and beanie are !!! :)

Hey Ladies,

So LAL is right where is everyone??????
are we all ok?

Delly - hope your ok hun, i keep thinking about you especially when im at work think its cause i know you should be at your school!

Lal - Chart is on the rise another 2 and crosshairs!!! :happydance:

:hi: mrs Brown your chart looks good, how are you doing?

my chart says im 4dpo but think i am 5 but whats a day! not feeling it this month with the screwed up cycle and the possibility of missing the eggie, oh well a new year baby will be just as good.

sending :dust: to those in the 2ww
sending :hugs: to Delly

and where is Betheney i want to know how she and beanie are !!! :)

Thanks!!:hugs: Im doing well, just trying to remain sane the next day or so until I test. I want to go out and get one right now, LOL!!! But...I think Im going to wait:dohh:

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA. Just sitting around waiting for AF to get here so I can start the clomid. I absolutely hate this part of my cycle. The longer I get in one, the more I start to symptom spot, and think that maybe I'm about to get my BFP....and that's usually when AF decides to rear her ugly head! Each month just gets harder and harder.

Spoke with the nurse at my dr. today. She called in my prescription for 3 months of clomid. I am to take them days 5-9, and if I get a + opk, I'm to go in for blood work to check my progesterone level. If on my first cycle, I do not get a + opk, I'm to set up an apt with a Dr. (I've been seeing a nurse practitioner) to see where we go from here.

I'm finding it hard to keep the PMA. I just wish someone could tell me, "Keep with it, you'll get your BFP on......". If I knew it was guaranteed, I think I would be dealing better. I know nothing in life is guaranteed though.

Mrs kc- your chart looks good! Got my fingers crossed for you.

Delly- Sorry you're still stranded!

LaL- I'm sure you'll get those cross hairs soon!

Lolley- I think a new year's baby would be wonderful! :)

Betheney- How are you and the bean doing?

Sorry if I missed anyone!

im still new to this, how do i look at ur chart mrskcbrown

well af got me this month,,, so now on cycle day 5, but im not temping this month, just goin to do opks xx

keepsmiling - click on the fertility friend links in people siggys, some have tickers you can click on others just have fertility friend you will then be taken to their chart :) sorry af got you :dust: for your new cycle

LAL - wooo nice rise hun :)

mrskcBrown lovely temps

Hey ladies!!

MKCB looking good on your Chart!!

Lolley and LaL good luck in your 2WW

Lucie Things will come right I know it doesnt feel like it now but it will :hugs:

Betheney howz beanie??

I'm still stuck overseas but I've come to stay with my family near Toronto in Canada so we're not so out of pocket! My uncle remembers me as a bit of a drinker and struggling to disuade him from plying me with too much alcohol.

I'm necking all the vitamins and folic acid I can atm and hoping I get home soon to a GP!!!

Anyway :dust: to all!!!

Delly xxxx

Hey ladies!!

MKCB looking good on your Chart!!

Lolley and LaL good luck in your 2WW

Lucie Things will come right I know it doesnt feel like it now but it will :hugs:

Betheney howz beanie??

I'm still stuck overseas but I've come to stay with my family near Toronto in Canada so we're not so out of pocket! My uncle remembers me as a bit of a drinker and struggling to disuade him from plying me with too much alcohol.

I'm necking all the vitamins and folic acid I can atm and hoping I get home soon to a GP!!!

Anyway :dust: to all!!!

Delly xxxx

Thanks so much. Pray that the temps stay up at least 2 more days or so!:thumbup:

mrskcbrown - any news yet?? I am impatiently waiting!! Your temps look great!

Lucie - what cd are you on? Can you explain to me a bit what clomid is? Hopefully it will bring your your bfp in the first month!

Delly - how are you holding up hun? Are you enjoying Canada at all while you are here or are you just counting the days until you can get home? I am sure that you will feel much better one you get to see a doc and get some reassurance.

I am pretty sure I am either 3 or 4 dpo. FF has not given me crosshairs yet. I am not feeling positive or negative at the moment just trying my best to stay neutral and not ss.

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

LaL- I'm on CD 38 today. I have no clue when to expect AF. My last six cycles have been 39, 46, 39, 34, 30, and 36 days long. As for clomid, here's a pretty good link to read about it.

https://infertility.about.com/od/infertilitytreatments/a/clomid101.htm

From what I understand, it is supposed to make you ovulate. My dr. thinks I am not ovulating due to my long cycles.

Mrs. kc- When are you going to test again? Still got my fingers crossed for you!

Hope everyone else is well.

LAL - you should get your crosshairs tomorrow you have had a nice rise there :)

mrskcbrown - temps are still looking good :thumbup:

Lucie - so sorry your going through all this, i really hope the Drs help like they say they will :flower:

Delly- still thinking about you, hope your ok and enjoying seeing your family sending :hugs:

and i hope Betheney is ok, i must check out her journal she not been here for a bit now.

My DH and I were married Feb. 6th 2010 after dating less then a year. He actually met my son before he met me, and I met his father before I met him. (CRAZY story really, one that only God could work out)

We had planned on waiting until we were closer to building our house - and not living in my 1300 sf cottage - but the Dr told me due to my Endo (had 3 surgeries, and it is severe) and my age (I'm 33) it was either now or never to have a baby. So, here we are. :)

I feel so blessed to be married to the man I am married too, and so blessed to have my son. My husband has never been married, and never had kids, and I would LOVE to be able to make him a Daddy.

I would post our wedding album, but I don't have enough posts. :(

Kat

Welcome Freebird! Hopefully you'll have enough posts soon so you can post your wedding pics! Is this your first cycle actively TTC?

mrskcbrown - any news yet?? I am impatiently waiting!! Your temps look great!

Lucie - what cd are you on? Can you explain to me a bit what clomid is? Hopefully it will bring your your bfp in the first month!

Delly - how are you holding up hun? Are you enjoying Canada at all while you are here or are you just counting the days until you can get home? I am sure that you will feel much better one you get to see a doc and get some reassurance.

I am pretty sure I am either 3 or 4 dpo. FF has not given me crosshairs yet. I am not feeling positive or negative at the moment just trying my best to stay neutral and not ss.

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Hey Ladies! I plan to test on sat/sun if my temps stay up. Im worried about my symptoms coming and going lol, but from what I hear thats normal. the only consistent thing is sore nipples and some cramping, TMI. Thanks for all of your support and keep praying!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->