Newlyweds TTC

Yay - I can post links now!!!

Here is a link to our wedding pictures: https://katandadam2010.shutterfly.com/

Welcome Freebird!

Lucie – thanks for the link. I will hopefully get a chance to read up on it this week-end. I really really hope that it will bring you a very speedy bfp!! :dust:

I got my crosshairs this morning. :happydance: Has anyone ever disagreed with O date on ff? I really think I O’d on either Sun or Mon but ff says Tues. Check out my chart – let me know what you think. Not that big of a deal really – maybe being a day or 2 behind will help me hold out a bit longer to test! So here I am officially in the 2ww. I am going to do everything in my power to not ss and not test too early!!

Hope each and everyone of you is well!!:flower:

Welcome Freebird!

Lucie – thanks for the link. I will hopefully get a chance to read up on it this week-end. I really really hope that it will bring you a very speedy bfp!! :dust:

I got my crosshairs this morning. :happydance: Has anyone ever disagreed with O date on ff? I really think I O’d on either Sun or Mon but ff says Tues. Check out my chart – let me know what you think. Not that big of a deal really – maybe being a day or 2 behind will help me hold out a bit longer to test! So here I am officially in the 2ww. I am going to do everything in my power to not ss and not test too early!!

Hope each and everyone of you is well!!:flower:

Hey lovealittle! Im no chart expert, and you may want to try one of the chart stalking groups, as they are so knowledgeable, but it does look like it is right on. Hope your temps continue to rise. You can check my chart if you's like, I think our O dates are near one another. Good luck!:hugs:

Hi girls!

Nothing new to report - periods are still misbehaving so trying to chart right now is just a nightmare. Hello to the new girls! 11 days behind reading posts and have just realised that Delly's had her BFP - congrats!!!!! :D

hey LAL :)

i dont agree with FF for me this month either i think it is one or even 2 days before plus i had pains then too and none when it says i o'd.

i think it was monday for you, but looks like you have it well covered so i wouldnt worry :)

I think you just need to go at it hammer and tongs all around O, we spent a week at it both sides and on O and it seemed to work.

Also we used softcups and concieve plus/preseed.

To be fair we :sex: so much around ov last month I think we earned that :bfp: lol Poor eggy stood no chance LOL

Lolley-I had terrible pains on O so I'd go with your gut feeling on that one.

Lucie-I'm excited for you starting clomid as I've been told how good it is :)

Freebird-Welcome!!

MKCB-I think that chart looks like a winner :test:!!!!!

All ladies in 2WW sending you lots of :dust: for your :bfp:'s

Delly xxxx

sorry for this but...

Bloody Hell mrskcbrown, thats one hell of a rise, i have my fingers crossed for you, it looks very promising :)

sorry for this but...

Bloody Hell mrskcbrown, thats one hell of a rise, i have my fingers crossed for you, it looks very promising :)

Thanks ladies but Im nervous to test as I missed my initial wake up test time and took it about 5 hours later than I usually do. I was so tired from a play my daughter was in yesterday!! DH did attempt to take it early this morning and it was 98.0 but when I really "took" it 5 hours later, I got 98.8, twice. So I dont know what to believe???:shrug::shrug:

Hello lovely ladies!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I've got the clomid sitting in my medicine cabinet, now all I need is AF to show her face. I really wish I hadn't given up on temping this month....oh well.

Mrskc- are you going to test tomorrow, or try to wait a few more days?

Delly-Are you guys going to be able to go home anytime soon?

Hi Lolley, Lal, and kelly!

Freebird-Lovely pics!

Betheney-hope you and the bean are doing well.

Hi to anyone I may have missed!

@Lucie: How are ya!!! I think Im gonna wait till tuesday because thats when AF is due and maybe I wont have to waste a test, LOL.

Hey ladies. Still no AF and temps looking good so may test tomorrow.

good luck mrskcbrown :thumbup:

Delly - how you doing hun? any news of when you can get home?
have you spoke to your school?

Good luck MKCB!!!
Lolley- we set off Tues night but won't arrive till 1pm on Wednesday. :) then I'm hoping to go to work on Fri AT LAST!!!
Nothing much going on here just looking forward to going home!! I really need to see a doc now asap!!!

Hope all ladies in 2ww are good and lots of :dust: to everyone!!

Delly xxx

Hi ladies... Not been on here for a while. I have been busy busy busy!

Welcome to all the new ladies. :friends: :howdy:

No news my end. Im CD 13 today. I have a faint faint line on my OPK y'day. Not taken one today yet. I doubt there is much change, if any!

I had my smear test on Thurs. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I'm glad it is done and over with. I now have a 4-6ww for the results. I hope everything is OK! While I was there and spoke to the nurse about the symptoms I had last month compared to a 'normal' month she seemed to sit up and take notice but then turned to me and said "most women have miscarriages in their lives" - yeah right, cheers then!!!
I made my Dr appt at the same time to see if he had any answers and the nurse told me to cancel it until I had the results from the smear... erm.. NO! :growlmad: I need an action plan and talk to someone who is going to listen and maybe be able to give me answers/solutions!

Delly - Have a safe journey home.

mrskcbrown,
have you tested?????????????
thats a fabby rise again, come on women were all dying here :)

sending you lots of :dust:

mrskcbrown,
have you tested?????????????
thats a fabby rise again, come on women were all dying here :)

sending you lots of :dust:

LOL, no I havent tested yet:haha:

I do plan to test really tomorrow. I just wanted to at least get 3 days past my normal luteal phase of 12 days. Hopefully it stays up tomorrow. I will definitely update you all:hugs:

Hi all!

Mrskc-keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Nothing to report here. CD 42 and nothing. My longest cycle was 46 days. I figure I will test this weekend if AF doesn't show. If I get a BFN and no AF by Monday, I think I will call the dr.

Wanted to share something with you. I saw this video in the TTC section and just had to share.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thebubblelush

Watch the Live Pregnancy Test Results video. It's sooooo sweet. She also posts the videos of how she told her husband and parents. I have to admit, I teared up while watching. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Hi ladies

I haven't posted in a while as I have no news to share. My life has gotten a little boring as of late. Until today!!! I havesome slight but exciting news!!!! My FIRST ultrasound is booked for the 12th of May so only 2 weeks tomorrow!!!!! I am so so so excited and I can't wait to see my little bean!

Love you all!

Betheney

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back