Newlyweds TTC

Mkcb – WOW your chart looks great!! I am so excited for you to test!!

Betheney – great news on having your us booked!!

Delly – hope you have a nice safe trip home!

Lorts – glad that your dr appt wasn’t too scary!

I am 7dpo today. Nothing much going on really.

Hey ladies. I got a :bfn: this morning but my temp stayed at 98.6.:shrug:

Anywho, I have a question: I chart my cycle on 2 sites. Fertility friend has my ovulation on CD15, and myfertilitycharts.com has my ovulation on CD18?? Why is this?

Fertility friend has me at 15dpo and myfertilitycharts has me at 12dpo?
Here is the link: https://www.myfertilitycharts.com/w...d=29&a=1&ev=1&mc=1&dt=0&g=0&l=&fid=7159&pub=1

Im starting to think that I will not get this BFP. Thanks for all your help.

Mrskcbrown - sorry about the bfn but your temps still look very promising! Fingers crossed that you still get your bfp! I don't know enough about charts to help - sorry.

I am having a rough day today. I am at work and should not be on bnb but barley anyone else is at work today so I have lost all motivation to work today and just keep getting distracted with everything that is not work. I am so pooped and have been playing with the idea of sleeping here in my office! Tuesday’s are just so blah!

Not feeling all that positive for this cycle because nothing is different than the last however many I have been at this. I was looking through ff charts today and comparing mine and it seemed that most people that got preggers did not have that much :sex: around O – well at least the charts I looked at! Wonder why that is?

I just wish it was time to leave already! I am going crazy here at my desk! Still 2 more hours to go………. Going to yoga after work which I go to everyday lately so hopefully that will give me the pick me up I need!

If anyone is around and feels like chatting about anything I will be checking in for a few more hours!

Sorry for the rant - I just needed to!

xx

Mrskcbrown - sorry about the bfn but your temps still look very promising! Fingers crossed that you still get your bfp! I don't know enough about charts to help - sorry.

Thanks so much! FF says test in 4 days and being that my cycle is usually 32-33 days maybe I am still too soon:shrug:. I am only on CD 30. My patience is being tested!:dohh:

LaL - I was always annoyed how much i saw that on FF how many women get pregnant and not BD on Ov, all the months leading up to my BFP me and hubby BD on the day before and the day after Ov (we liked to do every second day and i never know when i've Ov'd until its passed) and they all resulted in BFN months, the month we did get the BFP was the only month we managed to BD on the day of OV!!! (as well as day before and day after. Which makes me beleive i was correct every month when i complain about my lack of EWCM obviously spermys don't last long in my body.

Betheney

I'm HOME!!!

Hi everyone!!!

MCKB-Hang in there your temps are great!!!

LaL-Dan and I deserved a gold medal for the amount of nookie we had before and after O, think starting 5 days before and 5 days after we were at it like rabbits and then used concieve plus and Softcups aswell. Worked for us!!!

Howz everyone else???

Back to work tomorrow, and going to my first drs appointment in a bit-QUITE EXCITED!!!:)

Hope you're all ok and lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

welcome home starcrossed, how u feelin glad ur home and nice and safe xx

I'm HOME!!!

Hi everyone!!!

MCKB-Hang in there your temps are great!!!

LaL-Dan and I deserved a gold medal for the amount of nookie we had before and after O, think starting 5 days before and 5 days after we were at it like rabbits and then used concieve plus and Softcups aswell. Worked for us!!!

Howz everyone else???

Back to work tomorrow, and going to my first drs appointment in a bit-QUITE EXCITED!!!:)

Hope you're all ok and lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

Thanks so much. Trying to hang in there until friday. Only 2 more days:happydance:.:hugs:

Welcome home Delly!! Give us an update on the doc appt when you get a chance! I am sure you have loads to do around the house though……………..

Mrskcbrown – how are you doing? I see that you are planning to test again Friday!! I sure hope this is it for you!!

Check out my chart ladies – let me know what you think of my big rise this morning? I just hope it stays there now and was not just a one off fluke!!

:dust:

Hi Delly! Glad to have you back in the UK! How did the Drs go?

I had a +OPK y'day at about lunchtime. I didn't test again because I was at work until gone midnight. I came home and BD'D. I am not keeping my hopes up because we haven't BD'D much recently and last night was the only time in my fertile period. We will probably BD tonight but I have had a -OPK today..... Damn my shift pattern!!

My best friend announced she was preggers today. She was using OPKS and BD the day before her +OPK and not the day of the +OPK and BINGO she is preggers!

Mrskcbrown - Hang in there hun.. I know it is hard but you are not out unitil AF shows!

Lovealittle1 - I know NOTHING about charting... GL anyway! x

LAL - looks good to me, if it stays up there could be the start of a triphasic chart :)
and just at a fab time at 8dpo, lets hop this is your month sending lots of :dust:

lorts - dont stop with the BD a positive opk usually means you will O between 12 to 48 hours after so you still have a chance to catch it.

Delly - yay how are you, hope your feeling ok, talk about extended holiday! hope everthing went well at the doctors :flower:

Welcome home Delly!! Give us an update on the doc appt when you get a chance! I am sure you have loads to do around the house though……………..

Mrskcbrown – how are you doing? I see that you are planning to test again Friday!! I sure hope this is it for you!!

Check out my chart ladies – let me know what you think of my big rise this morning? I just hope it stays there now and was not just a one off fluke!!

:dust:

Your chart looks good to me. Hopefully it continues to go up!:happydance: Good luck! Thanks! I hope this is it for me too!!!

well im out this month, but not upset i knew it would be a long shot with the mixed up cycle i had!

So i have ordered soy isoflavones they should be here today or tomorrow :) and so onto the next month.

come on girlies we need more bfp's here :)

well im out this month, but not upset i knew it would be a long shot with the mixed up cycle i had!

So i have ordered soy isoflavones they should be here today or tomorrow :) and so onto the next month.

come on girlies we need more bfp's here :)

:hugs:lolley:hugs: I hope you catch that eggy next month! What are soy isoflavones and what do they do?

They're like natural clomid MKCB :)

It also makes the luteal phase longer so eggy gets more time to implant :)

Betheney swears by it :)

I think anything that can help is worth a try, hence why I got softcups and concieve plus :)

hey Delly,

how was the doctors?

and your 1st day back? x

Hey Lolley :)

Docs was a waste of time really just put a form in for first midwives appt but they wont pick anything up for ages so god knows how long I'll wait.

My first day at work was a killer I'm so so tired and the lads were foul :'(

Oh well tomorrow is another day...lol

I'm just waiting for our cases to arrive now so I can start the washing! JOY lol

how are you??

oh dear the joys of kids lol,

im ok thanks tired i have been writting assignments every night after work i have to hand 3 in on tuesday :( its hard going sometimes.

The soy tablets have arrived today woo hoo, so roll on day 3 which is saturday im going to have some nice juicy eggies this month :happydance:

Mrskcbrown – what’s going on? Did you test yet today??

Lolley – sorry to here that witch got you. :hug: I hope the soy isoflavones do the trick and bring you a bfp!!

How is everyone else doing?

I am 10dpo today and no luck with the triphasic chart :cry: My temp went back down to the post O temp today! Feeling absolutely no symptoms so I am pretty sure I am out. Monday is test day so a few more days of this torture and then I will be joining the wtt threads!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"