Newlyweds TTC

Mrskcbrown – what’s going on? Did you test yet today??

Lolley – sorry to here that witch got you. :hug: I hope the soy isoflavones do the trick and bring you a bfp!!

How is everyone else doing?

I am 10dpo today and no luck with the triphasic chart :cry: My temp went back down to the post O temp today! Feeling absolutely no symptoms so I am pretty sure I am out. Monday is test day so a few more days of this torture and then I will be joining the wtt threads!

xx

Well I got 18 high temps today according to FF and they say to test but I think Im going to wait until the morning. Im waiting because my temps went down a little bit and Im nervous.:nope: Ive been viewing other BFP charts and seems that the temps went down a bit right when they got their BFP at 18dpo. So maybe its normal?:shrug: Just so nervous she will show:nope:

Mrs kc I've still got everything crossed for you!

Hope everyone is doing well. Nothing to report here. No AF yet. I had some spotting last night and was sure she'd make an appearance today, but that wasn't the case. I may test tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, but the last few times I've tested, AF has shown up later that day or the next.

Hope everyone is doing well!

hey guys!

Had some good news from Dr about my Lupus and Anti-Ro today...there is only a 1% chance I cause pudding to have heart block so thats good, and its not life threatening if I do :)

I also booked myself an early scan for tomorrow as it is going to be ages till I see a midwife as its Bank Holiday then gotta wait for an appt,so with any luck I'll see puddings heart beating tomorrow :) I just hope its all ok!!!

Lucie-fingers crossed for AF or :bfp: either way its moving forward.

MCKB-Good luck for testing I'll keep my FXd!!

LaL-Ihope temps come back up!!!

Lolley-Hope assignment going well and you take a well earned break over bank holiday!!

If I get a nice piccy tomorrow I'll put it up!!

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

Hello ladies,

Too lazy today to write something to all of you.

I just posted my first bump pic on my journal.

LLLOOOVVVEEE

I just had an early scan and pudding has a heartbeat :) YAY!!!
Still got a long way to go but I feel much better to know pud's got everything they should have :)

mrskc - did you test today??

lucie - fingers crossed for your test tomorrow!!

delly - great news from the doc and glad to hear all went well at the early scan! Must be so exciting to hear that little heart beating!!

Betheney - Cute bump pic!!

My temp went up again today :happydance:!! I did a chart comparison on ff today and searched charts that had similar post o temps as mine and most were preggers! Ohhhh how I hope. Last cycle by 11dpo my temps had already started to drop off so I am clinching to a bit of hope here. The next 2 temps are the big ones if they stay up I am testing 6am Monday morning!!

Latley I feel like pregnancy is so in my face!! One of my friends just found out she is pregnant and it was not planned!! They use the pull out method! Seems every second commercial on tv is a hpt commercial! The other day I was at the ATM and there was a commercial on there while I was waiting for my money and it was about having a baby! I am slowly losing my sanity!:wacko:

xxx

mrskc - did you test today??

lucie - fingers crossed for your test tomorrow!!

delly - great news from the doc and glad to hear all went well at the early scan! Must be so exciting to hear that little heart beating!!

Betheney - Cute bump pic!!

My temp went up again today :happydance:!! I did a chart comparison on ff today and searched charts that had similar post o temps as mine and most were preggers! Ohhhh how I hope. Last cycle by 11dpo my temps had already started to drop off so I am clinching to a bit of hope here. The next 2 temps are the big ones if they stay up I am testing 6am Monday morning!!

Latley I feel like pregnancy is so in my face!! One of my friends just found out she is pregnant and it was not planned!! They use the pull out method! Seems every second commercial on tv is a hpt commercial! The other day I was at the ATM and there was a commercial on there while I was waiting for my money and it was about having a baby! I am slowly losing my sanity!:wacko:

xxx

Hey ladies! Tested yesterday after work and BFN.:shrug: My temp didnt dip today but stayed the same. AF was due today but nothing. I think my odds are very low now, so I just dont know how to regain my strength to keep doing this:nope:. Sure there are charts with late BFPs, but seriously that will probably not be me. I have a 32-34 days cycle, today is CD 34 and nothing.
Please pray for me.:hugs:

Delly - thats fab news from your doc and wow that is an early scan but must be so reasuring so pleased everything is going well for you :flower:

no chance of a rest over the bank hol for me there all do in on tuesday so still going at them :(

LAL- sending lots of :dust: temps are looking good

MRSKCB - keeping fingers crossed for you

Betheney - fantasic picture you have a proper bump now :)

I started my soy -isoflavones today :happydance: taking them day 3-7 so lets see how it goes!

hello ladies, how how are we all. glad ur beany has a heartbeat
and lush bump pic, def a bump xxx

Delly -How exciting!!! How was DH? Was he the proud father? Did you get any scan pictures???

Lolley - Did you decide to take the isoflavones or did the Dr recommend them? Im curious because I am interested in taking them! Where did you get them from?

Mrskc - You are not out until she shows. Don't feel too down. I have seen ladies posting saying they didn't get a BFP until 7 days late.... maybe you won't show till then either? Have you tested with your 1st wee of the day? I am praying for you darling. x

LAL - GL. I have my fx'd and I am praying for you too. I wanna see another BFP on here soon!

Lucie73821 - Have you tested yet?

XxX

Hi ladies!

Delly- How exciting that you heard the hb!!!

Mrs kc-You're not out till the witch shows her face! Still have everything crossed for you!

Betheney- What a cute bump pic!

Lolley- Hope the soy works for you!

LaL- Got my fingers crossed for you as well!

Well ladies, I believe cd 1 will be tomorrow. Didn't test this am, as I had lots of cramps and have been getting quite a bit of spotting, which is usual for me the day before AF shows. No worries though, as this will allow me to start the clomid sooner!

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful weekend!

Lucie - i hope she doesnt show and you get that bfp, but like you said if she does onto the chlomid, fingers crossed for you :)

Lorts - I decided to take it on Betheney's recommendation, my cycles are still all over the place and im sick of 40+ day cycles so just thought they were worth a try. You can by them from Holland and Barratt, tescos do them really cheap, I had mine from the internet as they were better quality than tesco and were £7.50 FOR 30 im taking 2 a day which is 100mg so thats enough for 3 moths worth im hoping i wont need more than that !

Well ladies, looks like CD1 is today, not tomorrow. Bring on the clomid!

Wooo Hooo For Clomid!!!

Get some softcups in from walgreens and your sorted for next months :bfp:

:)

Delly xxx

Thanks ladies for all your support. AF came this afternoon right on time. On to next month, I guess. I have an IUI "get ready" appointment this thursday, but not even sure if I want to go through with it. I really dont want to pay money and just get a BFN. I dont know.
Good luck yall!

Mrskc - I'm so sorry. :cry: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: GL for next time. X

Lucie73821 - FX'D for you BFP on clomid. X

Lolley - M cycles are not as long as 40+ so I may think again about using them. I think my problem is getting the beanie to stick!! I have the Dr on Thurs so I hope he has some suggestions.

X x X

sorry af got u mrs brown, hope next month is the month 4 u, im still waitin to ov if i ever do!! lol hope ur all keeping ok xx

I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am today. I got my :bfp: this morning!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: By far the most exciting moment of my life. I had planned on wrapping it up in a box for DH but I was so crazy excited I bolted into the bedroom and jumped on him screaming “we’re pregnant!!!” I am still pretty shaky!! He could feel my heart beating outta my chest!! Here I am at work and I cannot concentrate at all!! I have so many thoughts going through my head!! I am just so happy!! Pure bliss! I even brought my test with me in my purse so I can secretly stare at it all day! I am terrible at secrets I so badly want to tell my family and friends but it is still so early!! We are 4 weeks exactly today! I am so thankful I can share the news with you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->