Newlyweds TTC

Hi lovely ladies. I am still here but usually only get on bnb at work or at week-ends so I will try to post here at work without getting interupted.

Lucie - sorry to hear you have been sick hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Lollye - good luuck at docs on Monday

mrskcbrown - looking forward to seeing your opk's. I only used the smiley face ones but I will still have a look and give you my opinion.

keepsmiling - excited for you to :test: Are you feeling anything this month?

Excited for a long week-end us Canadians get Monday off for Victoria Day. :happydance: Monday will make me 7 weeks already!!

Sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

Hi lovely ladies. I am still here but usually only get on bnb at work or at week-ends so I will try to post here at work without getting interupted.

Lucie - sorry to hear you have been sick hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Lollye - good luuck at docs on Monday

mrskcbrown - looking forward to seeing your opk's. I only used the smiley face ones but I will still have a look and give you my opinion.

keepsmiling - excited for you to :test: Are you feeling anything this month?

Excited for a long week-end us Canadians get Monday off for Victoria Day. :happydance: Monday will make me 7 weeks already!!

Sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

Yeah I use the one with the smiley faces as well but the last stick that I had kept giving me an error message. So I just used it without the cartridge, therefore I dont know if it was smiling or not but it was the darkest I had of all 7. I had DH take a look at them as well and he agreed.

dunno rellly, never been preg so i duno wot to think
i did feel bit ill earlier buit it was on the bus and i used to be travel sick so dunno
iv been spotting brown for a few days, tmi
and iv been doin opk and been getin a 2nd line not pos tho, looks like thy do wen ur a day or 2 away from ov so dunno
just clutchin at straws relly lol x

I'm next testing on June 3rd as AF's due around the 2nd based on last month's cycle, which is all I have really! I'm settling in nicely to my job, which I only started just over a month ago when I got back from honeymoon! I can't believe that I've been married for a month and a half already! It's crazy how fast time flies! I've managed to avoid opks and temping, etc so far, which is good as I tend to get quite stressy! I had some quite exciting news this afternoon: the friend who did our wedding video is taking it to the editing room from Monday, so we should be getting it back very soon!:happydance:

I have a good feeling for this month! It's my last chance to fall pregnant before I turn 22 on June 16th! I'd love to be pregnant on my birthday!:cloud9:

Beca :wave:

Sorry for the blurry pics but tell me if you think my OPKs are + or getting closer to it. Thanks ladies!:hugs:
***I got one darker on cd 19, so i think its a positive. I wasnt able to get pic. DH would think im bonkers if he saw me doing this, LOL***

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
I'm next testing on June 3rd as AF's due around the 2nd based on last month's cycle, which is all I have really! I'm settling in nicely to my job, which I only started just over a month ago when I got back from honeymoon! I can't believe that I've been married for a month and a half already! It's crazy how fast time flies! I've managed to avoid opks and temping, etc so far, which is good as I tend to get quite stressy! I had some quite exciting news this afternoon: the friend who did our wedding video is taking it to the editing room from Monday, so we should be getting it back very soon!:happydance:

I have a good feeling for this month! It's my last chance to fall pregnant before I turn 22 on June 16th! I'd love to be pregnant on my birthday!:cloud9:

Beca :wave:

Awesome. Wow to be 22 again. I hope you get that BFP for your bday!:happydance:

Im still not receiving updates on this thread... is somone trying to tell me something?!??!

Keepsmiling - I really hope AF stays away. When are you testing?

Lolley - are you using OPK??

I have saved you all a space on 1st tri .... you will be there soon.... I just know it!!

XxX

i too am not receiving updates on this thread..... maybe the admins took us off because we have BFPs, but i did continually ask if anyone minds us being here........

no we dont mind :)!!!!!

MRSKCB - your cd18 pic is almost but not positive yet keep testing :)

bloody hell lucie, looks like the clomid did the trick :thumbup:
that is one fab temp rise:happydance:

sending :dust:

:growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

I am still unsubscribed from this thread! Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :growlmad: You girls are like my second family! I can't unsubscribe from this thread - not until we are all on 1st tri!!!!!!!!

Mrskcbrown - I agree with lolley - No + yet but you are not far off! Keep BDing!

Keepsmiling - I'm soo excited for you! When are you going to :test: :test: ??

i was going to test on monday but think af is on her way, spotting is now pink rather thn brown, n getin a bit of pulling now, think im out, and opks have got very neg,,wish id never strted them!!xx

Thanks ladies. CD 19 was dark so I think I O'd that day or yesterday/today. I bd'd cycle day 19 and today is cd 21, hopefully we got enough in. Ill try for one more tonite. This is all so stressful for me. Also my temp has been rising since CD19 so Im sure that was the big O day.

Lorts - I PM'd the admin and i don't think they unsubscribed us but hopefully we'll get it sorted soon.

Lucie - That is one very big temp rise! and oh look at all the BD you do!!!! i think if we hadn't gotten the BFP the month we did i would have lost any chance as hubby was SO SICK of BDing all the time and we only ever did it for say 5 nights in a row.

Lolley - I feel so bummed everytime i see you havent ov'd. So do you think that your body did gear up for ov not release the eggy then will try again later? i haven't read much on that situation is that possible?

Betheney

hey ladies :)

I have been on the homemade :wine: so forgive me if i dont answer everyone lol, i dont drink often and even less since ttc.

I am not having updates to this group either so something is not right.

mrskcb - sending :dust:

Betheney- yes i think thats exactly what my stupid body did and is what it did last month, my opk's are now getting darker again so hope it happens soon and doesnt do the same again :( were still bding every other night just incase :) im going to mention it all at the docs on mon.

the :witch: got me tday, but ona good note, its the 2nd month ina row iv had a cycle of 5 weeks, normally very 7-8 weeks so maybe the weight loss it helping
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->