Newlyweds TTC

Oh No Lolley :'(

That is not good at all!!!!

If you end up with another long cycle it may be worth going to see your doc and get some proper clomid to get the ball rolling!

I'll keep my fingers crossed you're body is just playing silly buggers!!!

Howz everyone else doing???

:dust:

Delly xxx

Lolley-I've got my fingers crossed for ya. Hopefully your body will figure out what it's going to do.

Still waiting to O here. Hopefully sometime this week.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

My temp is back down again today so i didnt miss ov its not happened yet, i wish it would bloody hurry up i cant stand another 49 day cycle!!!

Thanks Delly and Lucie
so how long do you have to be ttc before doc will give you clomid??? and will it make a difference that i already have children do you think?

Oh lolley I'm super bummed :-( do you think you might try a bigger dose of soy-iso next month or give it the flick? I hear 100mg is a pretty small dose. I'm sorry this may turn out to be another long cycle, oh the pains of TTC. I don't know much of clomid, I hear of women who go through such a fight to get it, referral after referral then a whole bunch of tests first, then I hear of women just getting it easily.

Betheney

Lolley, I've been TTC since August. I went to the Dr. in Oct or Nov, and was referred to an OBGYN. I saw a nurse practitioner there and she wanted me to try using OPKs for a cycle, then she had me come in for blood work to confirm O. When my numbers said I didn't O, she prescribed clomid. So it didn't take too long before I was given it. I hope everything works out for you!!

Betheney - no not giving up on it yet will up the dose to 120 and see how it goes :) im still hoping it will have done something this month i have had more cm than usual and i have had niggly pains from about cd 12 but the have stopped now so FX its happening just a little slower :(

Lucie - thanks i dont think they would give itme as i am ovulating, just my cycles are soooo random since oct i have had 2 ok ones and the rest have been so long!

ladies,, iv got a slight concern,, im 5-6dpo and i got sum very light spotting today, only when i wipe tho sorry tmi, iv had cramps for the past couple of days could it vbe af this early??
xx

Hay hun, dont panic.... it could be implantation bleeding. x

isnt it a bit early 4 that, its stopped now, and no more cramps, i cudnt blive it,,, im never everr early x

ok so now im totally confused :wacko:

-opk and no cramping and then last night before bed i get ewcm??? whats going on :dohh:

Hi ladies! Somehow I got unsubscribed from this thread. Im waiting to O as I see a few of you are as well. Im set to O sometime this week so we will see:shrug:.

@Lolley: Praying for you and hope your cycles shorten some and you O very soon. Dont give up yet:hugs:!

@ Betheney: Love the ultrasound picture. Its beautiful!:happydance:

@keepsmiling: Yes it could be IB bleed. Praying for your May BFP!:happydance:

@ Lucie: I see we are a cycle day apart and both waiting to O. Is your O usually later than earlier?:wacko:

As for me, my 1 yr wedding anniversary is in 2 weeks and 6 days, Im so excited. Taking DH on a surprise trip. All he has to do is pack:thumbup:.

Good luck everyone!:hugs::hugs:

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Pudding002.jpg

Hey Ladies :)

Just thought I'd check in to say I've had my scan at 9 weeks and everything is fine with Pudding :)

If you squint really hard Pudding almost looks baby shaped, the right is a head and left a leg (((so dinky)))

Pudding is measuring 22mm which is bang on 9 weeks which is spot on with my dates :) Good ole FF :)

Pud also had a lovely fast heartbeat so I think it would be an understatement to say I was relieved!!!

I'm just hoping when I have my 12 week scan it is just as positive :)

We are telling family tho on Friday as MC risk atm is about 1.6%

Hoping it will be all your turns soon showing me strange piccies of blobs ;)

Lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

Delly - just posted on the other thread about piccy :)

Mrs. kc- I think I usually O around day 18 or 19, so hopefully it'll be coming this week. Your trip sounds like fun! I'm trying to talk my dh into a anniversary trip.

Delly-What a beautiful picture! I'm so glad everything went well!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Pudding002.jpg

Hey Ladies :)

Just thought I'd check in to say I've had my scan at 9 weeks and everything is fine with Pudding :)

If you squint really hard Pudding almost looks baby shaped, the right is a head and left a leg (((so dinky)))

Pudding is measuring 22mm which is bang on 9 weeks which is spot on with my dates :) Good ole FF :)

Pud also had a lovely fast heartbeat so I think it would be an understatement to say I was relieved!!!

I'm just hoping when I have my 12 week scan it is just as positive :)

We are telling family tho on Friday as MC risk atm is about 1.6%

Hoping it will be all your turns soon showing me strange piccies of blobs ;)

Lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

Your picture is just awesome as well. Im so excited for you. I really hope I get one of those very soon. Geez, I cant wait!

that is a lovey scan picture!! ;ove it
im stil spotting abit no af pains tho which is weird 4 me,, but i think im put this month xx

keepsmiling - dont worry about spotting yet, as long as it not full flow, it could be ib like other said and no its not too early, keeping FX for you :dust:

no def not full flow at all, keeps going red blood but not its just pink, tmi xx

:growlmad: I was unsubscribed from this thread too... how rude!! I thought it was strange that no one had posted on here for a while!! But i'm back!!

Keepsmiling - don't panic too much about the spotting. FX'd this is your month!

When is everyone testing??

:dust: to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back