Newlyweds TTC

well better late the never :)
just to wait for the temp rise now.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yey Lolley!! - Have a lovely evening with DH! I only BD'D the day of and the day after my +OPK! FX'D you have the same success!!

is it posible to bd too much, las month we bd, 2 days be on the day of pos opk and 3 days after??
lol xx

is it posible to bd too much, las month we bd, 2 days be on the day of pos opk and 3 days after??
lol xx

My best friend who is 2 wks preg ahead of me, BD'D the day before +OPK and the day after +OPK.

I BD the day of +OPK and the day after.

I don't know if there is such a thing as 'too much' BD? :shrug: Annoying people used to say to me "Relax and it will happen". I still think people like that are annoying but maybe they have a point? :shrug: Every other month we BD like crazy... something like 8 days in a row maybe more.... :shrug:

i think this mont well try n bd on bay b4 day of and day after ov, see if that hlps, and try monring bd instead of night, even tho i do prefer bd at nite cos i then dnt get up 4 a wee and let the little guys fall out lol xx

I have read that too much :sex: is classed as more than once a day so as long as you keep it to once a day you will be fine :)
although some say every other day is better, idk we just go with the flow, we have managed every other day since cd 12 now will just do a bit extra :blush:

i think we :sex: about 5 days straight around ov time. I have read that as long as you are :sex: every second day your bases should be covered :dust:

I BD every second day over Ov time and never got my BFP, the first month i just BD everyday (about 5 days straight) i got my BFP! and i ov'd on the 4th or 5th day. I thought that because we're BDing everyday that his sperm count would be too low but obviously not becasue BDing everyday was what obviously worked for me.

LOLLEY!!! - i have been following you and checking your FF quite frequently i just don't comment cause everytime i don't see a +ve OPK i get a little bummed. so THANK GOD YOU FINALLY HAVE A +VE OPK!!! Get to BDing and fingers crossed this is your month.... Why did you think your cycles were messed again? was it you just stopped breast feeding or just stopped the pill?

Betheney

Thanks betheney :)
we have been bding every other day since cd 12 and now every day cause of opk.

I came off the pill and my cycles have been rubbish since, my boys are 9 and 6 actually nearlly 10 and 7 now that is scarey!!! so was back on the pill for along time again.

The doc was fab on monday though and listened to all our story etc, he said because i have had children they wont do anything for 12 months but as dh has none they will do his sa asap :) so were going next week as we agreed i need all his swimmers this week :winkwink:

I cant believe your nearlly 15 weeks the time is flying by :hugs:

The 15 weeks is dragging for me lolley, this is the longest process! I want an instant baby. I hate thinking I have 25 whole weeks left.

My mum has insane fertility she blames it on a fertility statue my nan gave her at their wedding. Lol. She's been on the pill for like 10 years and as soon as she forgets two days BANG preggo! Lol. I'll try find out where you can find one of these fertility things.

Do you think you should do a higher dose of soy-iso? I hear 200mg is the amount needed to equal chlomid.

Love Betheney

wow fertility statue lol, that would be fun im trying to imagine what it looks like :blush:
I cant believe you thin its going slow it only seems 5 mins since we were all cheering for you lol

Im hoping i wont need another month on soy and will get my bfp but im doubtful oving this late surely the eggies are no good by now?
if i do im going with 150mg thats another 50 to what i had this time dont want to over do it :)

Oh I'm sorry lolley here I am talking about what you should do next month when I haven't even bothered to wait for your bfp this month. Like I don't beleive it's going to happen, how insensitive of me! Please do as my husband does everytime I'm wretched and blame it on my hormones.

dont be silly, I know you just want the soy to work for me as it did for you :) i am just hoping it will, i dont think it will happen this month though like i said old eggies are not really of any use :(

oh and loving the new banners you did a fab job :)

hey Keepsmiling,

how are you doing? any news? :flower:

Hey ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA. Been sick as a dog this week. Finally starting to feel better though.

Had a productive week so far. Went for my CD 24 blood work on Monday. My dr. was pretty adamant that I have it done on that CD. I'm worried though, that FF says I O'd on CD 21, and that the blood work won't show what it is supposed to.

Also, hubby went and had a SA this week. The dr. originally said we could wait until I'd had 3 cycles of clomid. But I didn't want to wait.

So now we are anxiously awaiting the results from both tests.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->