Newlyweds TTC

ok so now im totally confused :wacko:

-opk and no cramping and then last night before bed i get ewcm??? whats going on :dohh:

Lolley - I got ewcm a few days before my +opk which lasted a couple of days. Strange ah! x

:growlmad: I was unsubscribed from this thread too... how rude!! I thought it was strange that no one had posted on here for a while!! But i'm back!!

Keepsmiling - don't panic too much about the spotting. FX'd this is your month!

When is everyone testing??

:dust: to you all.

Im testing June 6:happydance::happydance:

it is strange just think my body has had it lol :dohh:

i will let you know when im testing when i know i have ov'd :)

wonderful pic Delly

Af should be here tomorrow. I know ive not caught this month as was too ill at OV time.

FX for this month, we have a good chance this month as we are both off work at OV and LO should be at my mums so im hoping June is our month

xxxx

Hi ladies

geez I was unsubscibed from this thread too!!

keepsmiling - fingers crossed that you are geeting implantation bleed!

lolley - hope your ov happens soon and you catch that eggy!

Lincolngirl - sounds like you will have lots of time to :sex: this cycle.:happydance:

mrskcbrown - hope this is your month hun

lots of :dust: to everyone!

thatks lovealittleone but def not ib as its stil there,, vry light just like brown dc but its stil here,, 4 days on!!!
lol xx

god where is everyone, I dont like it now half of you have gone :( not that im not happy you got your bfp's because you know i am over the moon for you all, but its so dull now!!! and were all waiting to ov which i think makes it worse :coffee:

im here lolley!! dnt u worry lol
im not waitin 2 ov, im waitin 4 af to show her ugly face!!

Hi hi

I'm still about!!!

I only havent been in too much a I'm EXHAUSTED LOL!!! :sleep:

How is everyone???

If you dont mind the :bfp:'s popping in then I'll tootle in and out.

Anyway you'll all be joining us in first tri soon!!!

lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Delly xxx

Where is everyone?? :-( lolley... do you think the most recent temp rise could be your ov???? had a peek at your chart.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I'm still here! Been sick this week. Went to the dr today and I have a sinus infection. :( I think I o'd this week, based on some o pains I had. Not sure though. Gave up on the opks as I can't seem to hold it for 4 hours. My temps have been crazy this cyclye, but I think that's due to the clomid. I think I'm going in for blood work next week to see if the clomid worked for me. Send some good vibes this way please!!!

Lolley-of course we don't mind you stopping by!

Hope everyone is well!

Im still not receiving updates on this thread... is somone trying to tell me something?!??!

Keepsmiling - I really hope AF stays away. When are you testing?

Lolley - are you using OPK??

I have saved you all a space on 1st tri .... you will be there soon.... I just know it!!

XxX

yay we have posts :happydance:

to all the bfp's please do pop in i dont mind at all, your all still wanted here :)

Betheney - no its not ov, the temp spike wasnt enough and has gone down a bit today, but had a few niggles that last couple of days were just making sure we :sex: every other day untill i get a + then will do more :)

Lorts- yes i use opk's and bloody lots of them lol, there pretty random still this month :(

I have a doctors appointment on monday, just to chat about options, i know he wont do anything yet but just thought if it is in my notes how long we have been trying etc etc, im just going to ask if i can have something to regulate af or ov see what they say.

sending :dust: to keepsmiling and lucie

Im here as well. I have done 7 OPKS with 6 of them being negative. I laid them all together and yesterday seems to be the darkest. I put positive on my chart for OPK but now Im thinking maybe I should delete it? What do you all think? OPKs confuse me, and this time I used the smiley face ones but wouldnt you know the cartridge that you insert the stick in decides it wants to act faulty with my very last stick, ughhhh!:growlmad: So therefore Im guessing here. Every other month I get + on CD19 so thats why I just thought maybe since yesterday was the darkest I should put positive on my chart.

Dont pay any attention to last months chart. It was a fluke. FF says I ovulated on CD15 when I actually ovulated on CD19 and I missed it.:growlmad:

Thanks for listening to me ramble on and on.:thumbup:

can you post the pics of your opks so we can have a look, it ok saying yes leave it as positive and then being wrong :(

im hoping totestmonday or tuesday so tht will be 13/14dpo
hope af stays away,
im working lots next week so if it is a neg ill be workin too much to worrylol xxx

can you post the pics of your opks so we can have a look, it ok saying yes leave it as positive and then being wrong :(

Thanks and I will post them later because I am at work and it wont allow me to upload. :hugs:

good luck keep smiling

mkcb - im going to an evening wedding reception but will have a look when i get back :)

thanks,, not holding my breath or hoping,, that way i wnt be disapointed lolxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->