Newlyweds TTC

Not sure if anyone else has tried this but if you go to the top of this page and click on thread tools and then subscibe to this thread. I did this a few days back and now I am getting the updates again.

xx

the :witch: got me tday, but ona good note, its the 2nd month ina row iv had a cycle of 5 weeks, normally very 7-8 weeks so maybe the weight loss it helping
xxxx

:hugs: sorry hun, but great news on the shorter cycle :)

the :witch: got me tday, but ona good note, its the 2nd month ina row iv had a cycle of 5 weeks, normally very 7-8 weeks so maybe the weight loss it helping
xxxx

Sorry about AF, hopefully next month is your month!:hugs:

thanks ladies, im fine not to upset at all, no tears no nothing lol
yay 4 my shorted cycle, cudnt belive it xx
the only way is up lol xx
:hug:

Hi ladies:howdy:

Does anyone know how long it takes FF to give cross hairs? I can see that I probably O'd CD 19 but no lines yet?:shrug:

Hiya,
it is usually 3 days of raised temps then the 4th day you get your ch, i have just been looking at your chart, do you think you have def ov'd? i dont mean to be negative sorry but i would rather people give their honest opinion, there is no rise compaired to your pre ov temps especially with todays going down, i would ask someone in the charting newbies to take a look, if it was my chart i would take it that i have not ov'd yet. Do you get O pain or anything?
I may be completeley wrong :dohh:

i hate this part of my cycle. just want ov to be here and get bding, i think ill take a few days off work this month so we can get plenty of bding in, cos working nites is hard when ttc lol
xxx

i know how you feel im on day 26 and still no ov :growlmad:

im off to the docs in an hour so see what he says :)
now do i take my charts on the off chance he is interested?

yuh def take em, let us no wot he says, have u been gettin any lines on opks?
xx

yeah had nearly + ones from day 12ish then they disappeared now there almost +again so hope it will happen in the next couple of days and doesnt stop again :(

come on lolleys overies,,, u can do it
haha hope u get ur pos sooon hun xx

well if it made u giggle its a good think, w eneed to keep each otheres spirits upxxx
:hug:

Hiya,
it is usually 3 days of raised temps then the 4th day you get your ch, i have just been looking at your chart, do you think you have def ov'd? i dont mean to be negative sorry but i would rather people give their honest opinion, there is no rise compaired to your pre ov temps especially with todays going down, i would ask someone in the charting newbies to take a look, if it was my chart i would take it that i have not ov'd yet. Do you get O pain or anything?
I may be completeley wrong :dohh:

Well I got O pain on saturday and sore boobs which I always get around O. My temp probably was down today and the reason why I discarded it is because I was up really late this morning until 2am and I get up at 5am for work. Thats not even 4 hours of sleep. I usually go to bed at 9pm and get up at 5:25am for testing. Since sept 09 I have been Oing around cd 19 or cd 20, but maybe you are right.:shrug: I dont see me Oing no later than cd22 with a 34 day cycle, that just doesnt make logical sense to me. Thanks for your input.

it was just an idea hun, if you got your usual pains i would say you did so hopefully you will get your ch in the next couple of days,
sending lots of :dust: as always :)

well just got back from the docs he was very nice and didnt laugh at us :)
he listened and told me i could go back in sept if i didnt have any luck by then which he will then refer to a FS, although he did make notes so it is all recorded. He is though sending DH for a SA which we think is fab one less thing to worry about so i have to call tomorrow to arrange an appointment, going to see if i can get it for next week as i need it all this week :winkwink:

it was just an idea hun, if you got your usual pains i would say you did so hopefully you will get your ch in the next couple of days,
sending lots of :dust: as always :)

I didnt mean to sound offensive, I just meant that to me it doesnt seem logical but with the way my body is, it can be anything. I appreciate your input. I think you are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to charts and therefore I asked for assistance. I appreciate your honesty! My apologies if it was taken the wrong way:hugs:.

Im glad your DR appt went great!

i didnt take it offensively, sorry if it came across that way :)

Hi ladies

Im still here. Sorry im not here much. We are now on the casual approach to nothing usually to tell. Af has just finished but hubby now on nights :(

Just hurry up for the weekend (not this, next) when its ov time

Hope everyone is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"