Newlyweds TTC

glad your feeling a bit better lucie,
lots of luck with your results :hugs:
hope everything goes well :flower:

lol yeah i sent you hugs when she got you, just wondered if you had any news of anything :haha: i was bored at work!

Heard back from the Dr. today. My progesterone level was 6.3, which the lab tech said meant I ovulated. I'm confused though, because I've read that anything over 5 is good, but other things say anything over 10 shows you've ovulated. I'm going to call back in the am to recheck. At least they've gone up (they were .8 last time).

No news yet on hubby's SA.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Lucie goog news about the test :thumbup: let us know when you have doubled checked. FX for hubbys sa :flower:

Lolley - i know you take alot of supplements (i think). But one that i'm sure helped me was drinking wheat grass everyday. It just cleans your blood and your system. It also helps improve FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). But i just felt great while on it, just healthy and fantastic.

Love Love Love

:happydance::happydance: I got cross hairs :happydance::happydance:

Thanks fo that Betheney, im going to stick with the soy for a bit see how it goes might be something to try a bit later though :)

:happydance: Woo hoo!! :happydance:

In to the 2ww you go! FX'D for you. :hugs:

:dust:

Congrats Lolley!
Good news Lucie!
I hope everyone is doing well on this fabulous day! I have been here checking in and out!:)

Does anyone know of anybody that got a bfp with longer cycles???
we all know older eggies are not good, just wondering obviously my little eggies are quite old before they pop out so im not expecting much until my cyles get shorter :shrug:

My cycle was 33 days, not long long but longer and I have a Pudding xxx

lolley if your paying for FF you can search other peoples cycles but you can search for ones that ovulate on a certain day or something like that. Lots of women do ovulate late and still get BFPs. But then some couldn't get BFPs till they ovulated early. So i think either way can work

Betheney

Thanks ladies, im on for a 41 day cycle :( although better than 49 & 45.

Betheney i do pay for ff i will have a look at that thank you x

Hey ladies...

I'm confused. FF took away my crosshairs. :( I have no idea what's going on.

As for the longer cycles lolley, I'm right there with you. Since coming off BC, mine have been around 35-46 days.

Hope everyone is well!

Hey ladies...

I'm confused. FF took away my crosshairs. :( I have no idea what's going on.

As for the longer cycles lolley, I'm right there with you. Since coming off BC, mine have been around 35-46 days.

Hope everyone is well!

Sorry honey. Maybe its because your temps are dropping? :shrug: Im praying hard for you.

Hi Lucie,

your pre ov temps are quite random, do you think some may of been higher as you were ill?

I think ff is confused as your temps now are the same as your pre ov temps, see how it goes sending :dust:

Well ladies....bad news good news....I started spotting last night. Also backache and other usual AF signs. I think today or tomorrow will be CD 1 for me. The good news, I would have a 32 or 33 day cycle instead of 46, which is what I had last month.

I'm trying to remain positive, but each month it gets harder.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

Your temps still look above coverline to me....if :witch: doesnt come tomorrow I'd pee on a stick.
I had spotting and cramping big style day before I found out Pudding was on the way!

:dust:

Delly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"