Newlyweds TTC

Well ladies....bad news good news....I started spotting last night. Also backache and other usual AF signs. I think today or tomorrow will be CD 1 for me. The good news, I would have a 32 or 33 day cycle instead of 46, which is what I had last month.

I'm trying to remain positive, but each month it gets harder.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

Yeah I would test first hun! Good luck!:hugs:

Very confused here! Nothing today. No spottng, cramps, or aches. Not really sure what my body is doing. Will probably wait at least a week to test though. Hope
everyone is doing well!

Oh lucie my fingers are crossed it's implantation blood. My cramps used to Start at 8dpi and the month I got my bfp I still got regular cramping and backache from 8 dpo, only difference was my period didn't arrive, otherwise it was the same as every other month. Some women say their cramping was different the month they got a bfp, but mine was definitely the same.

Good luck

love Betheney

oh Lucie,
I hope it is implantation :)

sending loads of :dust: oh i hope this is it for you :flower:

Thanks ladies. I too hope it was implantation. I think I'm going to wait at the very least until the weekend to test. With my cycles being so unpredictable, it's hard to know when to.

Well ladies- more red spotting last night and a pretty big temp drop this am. I'm afraid she's just around the corner. Thanks for all the baby dust and kind thoughts!

BOOOO!!!!

That's cack Lucie, however looking at your chart, and look a lovely 33 day cycle whoop whoop!!!

33 Day cycles are the best (that as my length and looked what happened there) :)

Lots of :dust: for next cycle!!! :)

Also get some softcups in and some concieve+ or preseed increase your chances!!

Delly xxx

My temps seem to be going up and FF seems to think my chart may be triphasic. I hope thats a good thing happening. AF due in 2 days and last month this time, temp was dropping, so who knows:shrug:. AF is always between 32-34 days. Not getting any hopes up probably until saturday, when Im a day past AF.

@ Lucie, praying for you honey. I know what you feel and are going through. AF sux, but it will eventually bring forth a baby for you. Every day is one step closer to our BFPs!:hugs:

rite ladies, i just did an opk and got a 2nd line, looks like the 1 you get wen ur a few days from ov, prob is im only cd11 and i didnt get a pos opk last month til cd 25?
xx

Lucie - i hope its not the witch and stops for you :hugs:

MKCB- good luck this month

Keepsmiling - nice new avatar :) did you take a piccy of your opk? if you did post it so we can have a nosey.

Lucie- i hope its just implantation, good luck hunny

well as for me im getting excited as this weekend is OV weekend and im determinded to try my hardest to make that baby!! We are child free too so thats even better so no disruptions. Please cross your fingers for me girls as we dont get the chance often due to how we work etc

lots of luck to everyone
:dust: xxxx

Well ladies, nothing. No more spotting. If AF is on her way I wish she'd just show already.

Time will tell I guess.

Mrskc-fingers crossed tightly for you!

ks- I hope you're getting ready to O!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Lucie - what day were your cross hairs before they were removed?? CD21?? If so your 12dpo. How long is your LP normally?? Please test I'm going crazy over here. I know your temps are dramatic but I still wish it didn't just drop.

Lolley - how are you only at 8dpo?? I swear you have the longest TWW ever!!!

We need a June BFP!!

Betheney, I think my crosshairs were around cd 19-21, but I forget what actual day they were on. As for my LP, well to be honest, I'm not sure. I think this is the first cycle that I've ovulated. I think I will test tomorrow. Every other time I've tested, AF has started either that day or the next. At this point, I am ready for AF to get here so I can start the next cycle. Of course, I'd be thrilled if she stayed away. :)

Oh lucie my fingers are crossed so hard they hurt :) good luck muffin!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->