Newlyweds TTC

Hey Betheney :)

I actually dont think its gone that slow but i do think the 2nd week goes much slower. I have to admit aswell we got our timing bang on this month so just the waiting now :coffee:

im sure Lucie had her crosshairs on cd18 if i remember right, still keeping my fingers crossed for you Lucie :)

wel i got a good 2nd line on opk yesterday, but gne relly faint again, but it was concentrated so who nos. maybe its pcos playin me up this month
time wil tell
how r u all today x

Hey ladies. FF changed my O date but its fine because I think its quite right. Luckily we kept :sex:! Well my test date is pushed back to next tuesday or weds but thats fine with me. At first they gave me dashed crosshairs, and now they are solid, so that I am happy about! Hope everyone is well.

Well apparently just thinking about testing was enough-AF has made an appearance. I'm ok with it though, as this 33 day cycle is the shortest it's been since coming off the pill.

Hope everyone else is well.

Well apparently just thinking about testing was enough-AF has made an appearance. I'm ok with it though, as this 33 day cycle is the shortest it's been since coming off the pill.

Hope everyone else is well.

:hugs:Lucie:hugs:

At least you got some answers now. Still wondering why FF removed your crosshairs? Were they unsure of your O date? It seems like it was CD18? Good luck next month!:hugs:

:hugs: Lucie :hugs:

but yay for a shorter cycle, sorry about the witch hun, but im liking your pma :)

hello ladies...hope we're all well??

well i am not a newlywed TTC....but i will be on the 7th august :D
so thought (if thats ok) i would pop my head in ready to join you all!

take care ladies and :dust:

:hugs: Lucie. GL for next month. :hugs:

MrsB - I see by your ticker your anniversary is in 2 days... what do you have planned? Are you going to: do a FRER as you will be 10dpo then too?! It would be a lovely present if a +!

Lolley - What day are you testing?? I can't stalk your O ticker cos you don't have one!

:howdy: thisisme. x

:hi: thisisme :)

oooo mkcb 2 days until your anniversary congrats :flower:

lorts - :hi: nice to hear from you, how you doing? im 10dpo the link is in my siggy to my chart, my temp took a bit of a drop today which happened last month and then kept going down, af is due tues so i will see what the next couple of temps are i think, if they continue as they are i wont bother doing a test.

Lucie - any news on DH's SA ? my DH going for his next week.

Lolley-No news yet. I figure I will call next week, as it will have been two weeks since the test. I'm really nervous. I hope everything comes back ok.

Hope everyone is doing well!

:hugs: Lucie. GL for next month. :hugs:

MrsB - I see by your ticker your anniversary is in 2 days... what do you have planned? Are you going to: do a FRER as you will be 10dpo then too?! It would be a lovely present if a +!

Lolley - What day are you testing?? I can't stalk your O ticker cos you don't have one!

:howdy: thisisme. x

Thanks Lorts and Lolley! Lots of "L" names on this board:haha:

We are going away at the end of the month but this weekend we will just do dinner and enjoy the town. I want to test but think I will wait because I dont want a :bfn:to bring me down on my 1st anniversary.

Lucie - :hugs: hope everything comes back ok for you, let us know when you get them FX :)

mkcb - enjoy your weekend with dh

Happy saturday girls!:happydance:

Temp up a bit, and will test on tuesday as long as it looks somewhat promising.:shrug:

Hello lovely ladies - I havent been here for a while - busy with work etc....I hope everyone is well?

Cant actually believe I'm writing this - I got my:bfp: on Wednesday - I'm in complete shock! So is hubby!!! The first day of my last period was 4th of May so I'll be 5 weeks on Tuesday!!

:cloud9:

co grats newmarket. so happy 4 u, have u gt apik of ur test! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"