Newlyweds TTC

oooooo huge congrats on the bfp

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

healthy and happy pregnancy wishes to you :)

keepsmiling,

hows it going any news on the opk's yet?

lolley,, been doin em since cd11 and had 2nd lines on them all, todays looks a little darker but there not very dark yet, i cudnt get it on a pik!
hopin to ov by next weekend
xx u need to put a cd ticker up so i can c wher u r in urs?
xx

ooo hope its soon then :)

there is no point me having a ticker i used to have one but my cycle varies so much it was always out! just click on my chart link and u can see what day im on by my temp, im 12dpo today.

ohhh when u testing then, so do i
weve started bding every 2 nites so heres hopin we catch the eggy this month

just a quick question
can ewcm just look like creamy cm but stickier?
xx

im going to see what my temp does in the morning cause it went back up this morning but i was very warm so not sure yet :shrug:
thats what we did bd every 2 nights from cd 12 then every night for 3 or 4 cant remember when i had my +opk, lets hope it works.

erm cm... i think everybodies will be different it can look creamy but it should stretch between your fingers a bit like the stuff you get in the corner of your eyes if you stretch that its a bit like what ewcm looks like. sticky cm is whitish or creamy but is tacky and breaks straight away like glue but not that tacky and just creamy is a bid like hand cream consistency.

sorry if there is a bit tmi there but it all helps :winkwink:

welll mine is creamyish white, and very tacky, alsmost sticky, it dus stretch but not very stretchy
sorry tmi, does that sound about rite?
xx

i know what you mean, it sounds just sticky to me, hard to say without it being your own lol :blush:

it may turn more watery if it does that is also classed as fertile then ewcm you will know when it stretches its usually 1 - 2 inches roughly

if i dnt get ewcm dus that mean i wnt ov,, is ewcm wot u get when ur about to ov? when shud it goe creamy or watery?
x

no it doesnt mean you wont o not everyone gets it and sometimes people think they dont get it because the check externally and when they check next to the cervix there it is :winkwink:

its usually sticky after af then creamy then watery/ewcm and back to creamy again after o but everyone is different, dont count on it being like that. There are things that can help with fertile cm too if you think you need it, evening primrose oil, grapefruit juice, robitussin cough mixture, these are all taken from cd1 untill o day and there is also pre seed and concieve plus. Dont worry about it though just see how it goes maybe start writind it down if you want to get a better idea of yours day to day :)

i use concieve plus anyway from the day i get good 2nd lines on opk, just incase, do u use anything?
xx
do u use opks?
xx

Hey, I did 4 tests! LOL! Did a clear blue digi which came up with pregnant 1-2 but the battery must have died because the display is blank now.

Will do one on Tuesday so should have the 2-3 week display and will take a pic!

lots of :dust::dust::dust:

to you xx

well dont worry about it then hun, you will be fine :)

i dont use anything for cm i did try epo but if anything i had less with it! i do use opks and lots of them this month 25 in total lol as my cycle is long atm but i have had shorter ones in the past so i have to start early just incase.

Hello lovely ladies - I havent been here for a while - busy with work etc....I hope everyone is well?

Cant actually believe I'm writing this - I got my:bfp: on Wednesday - I'm in complete shock! So is hubby!!! The first day of my last period was 4th of May so I'll be 5 weeks on Tuesday!!

:cloud9:

Congrats! I hope I am so lucky! What a blessing!:happydance:

Congrats NewMarket!

Starting clomid round 2 tomorrow. Not looking forward to the side effects. Last round I was taking it right as I gave up caffeine, and had a sinus infection, so I'm hoping this round my headaches won't be as bad. I also had lots of hot flashes and night sweats last round. It's in the 90s here every day now, with high humidity so it feels like it's in the 100s, so the last thing I need are hot flashes! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Lolley!! Your temp rise is pretty fricken sweet!!! Two rises in two days!! Please tell me your testing tomorrow.

Love betheney

good luck lucie, hope its better this time for you :flower:

Betheney - its been pretty warm here for the uk, i said to dh this morning im not getting excited but i have a temp rise woo hoo lol, i was very hot this morning, i am going to see what the morning brings if it stays up i prob will i think i have done really well not to test yet :) im trying not to get my hopes up cause i cant stant the disapointment.

good luck lucie, hope its better this time for you :flower:

Betheney - its been pretty warm here for the uk, i said to dh this morning im not getting excited but i have a temp rise woo hoo lol, i was very hot this morning, i am going to see what the morning brings if it stays up i prob will i think i have done really well not to test yet :) im trying not to get my hopes up cause i cant stant the disapointment.

Good luck to you on testing tomorrow.

Good luck Lolley. I've got everything crossed for you!

Thank you ladies,
my temp was still up this morning so i caved and tested :)

:bfp: :yipee: :wohoo:

at 13 dpo,

sending lots of :dust: to you all so we can all move to 1st tri :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->