Newlyweds TTC

oh my god lolley!!!!!!!!!

I knew it. I just knew it!!!!!! I spent so much of my day at work today thinking of you! I didn't want to say that I had a feeling tho because I say that so much and it turns out with a negative. But your two temp rises just looked so promising. I went over your past charts this morning before work and they had 1 temp rise around 12-13dpo but this was kinda of the first double temp rise. I'm so flipping excited. Congratulations dearest so glad we get to be preggers together. Have a H&H 9 months!!! And I'm sending so much sticky dust your way. I bet your OH is beaming from ear to ear, I know I am :-D

love you so much!!!

I just put ur ov date into a calculator as going off LMP would be a bit silly and it says your EDD is 15th February 2011. What a perfect sounding date... The 15th of feb

P.S do you think the soy-iso had much to do with it??

Hiya,

yes that is the date ff friend gave me, and how funny we started talking trying to get a valentine bfp and instead i will be due then lol. I think we mentioned bump buddies ??? :happydance:

Not sure about the soy i hope it did, obviously didnt make much difference to my cycle but may of made the eggies better :)

oh and your new banner is gorgeous you look lovely on it :hugs:

Oh we have to be bump buddies!!! I'm si excited I dont care if I'm in 2nd tri and your in first. Yes how hilarious our desperateness at getting a valentines BFP none of us I think contemplated a valentines baby as an option. I'm super jealous!!! 20th of November has nothing going for it other than the fact it's sooner ;-) lol

so excited

betheney

I'm so confused with my body! Had 2 days of spotting which didn't mark the start of AF and 3 BFNs. I've spoken to a friend who's a mum of 3 and she thinks it sounds like implantation but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. It's only my 2nd month off bcp so I might still be out of whack and the stress and heart ache of some very close friends leaving might have put things out too. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm now 5 days late based on my last cycle with no sign of AF at all and the usual methods of kickstarting her (1 or more negative pregnancy tests!) not having worked!

I just need to go buy some more tests now and will probably test again this afternoon and tomorrow morning! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN LOLLEY!!!!
:)

Just thought I'd share my piccies here too!!

I had my 12 wk scan today and saw pudding flip kick and wave :cloud9:

Here are some piccies!!

Delly xx

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Pudding008.jpg
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Pudding009.jpg

wow congats lolley so happy 4 u
and wot beautiul scan piks starcrossed ! xx

Lolley-how amazing! Congrats!!!!!! :) :) :)

Delly-What amazing pictures!

Estel- I had spotting on Monday and Tuesday, and then AF started on Thursday. Not saying this will happen to you though. Also, when I came off BC, my cycles were way out of whack. Each one was longer than the last. But I really hope it's IB for you!

Congrats Lolley! I am so excited for you:happydance:

@starcrossed: Your baby pics are so awesome:happydance::happydance:
How sweet!

I'm so confused with my body! Had 2 days of spotting which didn't mark the start of AF and 3 BFNs. I've spoken to a friend who's a mum of 3 and she thinks it sounds like implantation but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. It's only my 2nd month off bcp so I might still be out of whack and the stress and heart ache of some very close friends leaving might have put things out too. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm now 5 days late based on my last cycle with no sign of AF at all and the usual methods of kickstarting her (1 or more negative pregnancy tests!) not having worked!

I just need to go buy some more tests now and will probably test again this afternoon and tomorrow morning! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

I truly hope that it is implantation for you.:happydance::happydance:Happy testing:hugs:

mkcb - your chart is looking fab :) how you feeling?

Keepsmiling - anything on the opk?

Lucie - was thinking of you today taking the clomid ope our feeling ok :flower:

i did one at 3, not even thinkin id just drank a hige glas sof water and had a wee about an hour earlier and it was blank, so im tryin to not drink anything and do anther one at 6 xxx

your ticker says you have another 8 days to go, is it usually right?

FX its earlier for you :)

@Lolley and keepsmiling: I want to test tomorrow but my nerves are so bad:haha:. Think I will wait to thursday, 14dpo. Thats my usual luteal phase length. What is your usual length lolley? I see your cycle is about as long as mine is? I usually have 34 day cycles but I had been taking clomid since last september so I think it was making them shorter. This was my first month without taking it, and so I ovulated a bit later.

Symptoms:
Sore boobs (not nips:blush:)
fatigue
twinges in tummy, not really crampy but kinda dull pains:shrug:

Hope this is it, finally:thumbup:

well based on my last 2 mon ths it wud be right yeh,, last month i got a pos opk on cd 25 so i wud have another 8-9 days to go
good luck witht he tesing mrsbrown x

mkcb - i had a 41 day cycle this moth tomorrow being day 41, so today i am 13dpo, its usually 14 day luteal, i only caved as my temp was still up, which was unusual, but i have had lots of cramps this month, more than usual, thats the only thing really.
I would say go with how you feel, if it is going to upset you to get a bfn (which i hope you dont) then wait.

keepsmiling - i really hope its shorter for you, long cycles are terrible.

well lolley, just dun another opk, and its def darker than yesterdays
still very neg tho, but im happy it seems to be getin darker, so like i thouhgt, my 1st on emust of just been tooo diluted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->