Newlyweds TTC

glad you got a line KS :)

keep going with the every 2 days :thumbup:

will do, im relly hoping to ov a few days earlier than last monht, bein as im almost half a stone lighter, can only be a gd thing, xxx

Thank you ladies,
my temp was still up this morning so i caved and tested :)

:bfp: :yipee: :wohoo:

at 13 dpo,

sending lots of :dust: to you all so we can all move to 1st tri :)

This is FANTASTIC!! CONGRATULATIONS! :hugs:

lolley u need to get a ticker up!! and lorts as if ur 7 weeks already xx

@Lolley and keepsmiling: I want to test tomorrow but my nerves are so bad:haha:. Think I will wait to thursday, 14dpo. Thats my usual luteal phase length. What is your usual length lolley? I see your cycle is about as long as mine is? I usually have 34 day cycles but I had been taking clomid since last september so I think it was making them shorter. This was my first month without taking it, and so I ovulated a bit later.

Symptoms:
Sore boobs (not nips:blush:)
fatigue
twinges in tummy, not really crampy but kinda dull pains:shrug:

Hope this is it, finally:thumbup:

Good luck. I know how you feel about seeing a :bfn:. I couldn't bare seeing yet another one so I waited until 14dpo.

Your signs look good though. Are these signs new to you?

i will do a ticker, just not quite yet, my bfp was with a frer and although not faint it wasnt dark either, i have another frer and a digi. they say hormones double every 2 days so will do another on wed hopefully will be darker :)

welcome to the new ladies and huge congratulations lolly!!!!

Mrs brown- your temps look fab, i have everything crossed, im sure this is your time.

As for me 2 dpo. If i havent caight this month then me and hubby are going to wait a while longer to start properly trying again and just ntnp. We have had a few ups and downs and TTC is coming between us a bit. I just hope this month we have got lucky xx

@Lolley and keepsmiling: I want to test tomorrow but my nerves are so bad:haha:. Think I will wait to thursday, 14dpo. Thats my usual luteal phase length. What is your usual length lolley? I see your cycle is about as long as mine is? I usually have 34 day cycles but I had been taking clomid since last september so I think it was making them shorter. This was my first month without taking it, and so I ovulated a bit later.

Symptoms:
Sore boobs (not nips:blush:)
fatigue
twinges in tummy, not really crampy but kinda dull pains:shrug:

Hope this is it, finally:thumbup:

Good luck. I know how you feel about seeing a :bfn:. I couldn't bare seeing yet another one so I waited until 14dpo.

Your signs look good though. Are these signs new to you?

Yes they are pretty new to me. Yes Im trying to hold onto my patience, so probably will do 14dpo as well. Thanks!:thumbup:

welcome to the new ladies and huge congratulations lolly!!!!

Mrs brown- your temps look fab, i have everything crossed, im sure this is your time.

As for me 2 dpo. If i havent caight this month then me and hubby are going to wait a while longer to start properly trying again and just ntnp. We have had a few ups and downs and TTC is coming between us a bit. I just hope this month we have got lucky xx

Thank you so much:hugs:. I surely hope so.
I do understand how TTC can be a stresser. Take time to remember you all's love for one another and Im sure that baby will come before you know it:hugs:.

lolley u need to get a ticker up!! and lorts as if ur 7 weeks already xx

I know!! 8 weeks on Thursday!! I am having a private 'dating scan' on Fri so I should know 100% then. 2 different websites give me 2 different EDD (hense y the 2 tickers are different!) Very annoying!

XxX

i will do a ticker, just not quite yet, my bfp was with a frer and although not faint it wasnt dark either, i have another frer and a digi. they say hormones double every 2 days so will do another on wed hopefully will be darker :)

You cracked!!!!! The ticker is up!! :hugs:

You have to put your BFP pics up....!! Do it do it do it!! XxX

Hi ladies. I had a nice temp rise today but cant test, too nervous.:winkwink:
Hope everyone is well! Lorts, good luck on your upcoming scan. I know all will be well.:thumbup:

i did the other frer today lol so thought what the hell :)

i have tried putting the pics on but it wont let me, says the pixels are to high, i have tried changing them but it wont work??? so sorry no piccys yet :(

Mrskcb - I love your new photo..... You are gorgeous!!

:test::test::test: tomorrow morning! x

I love your new photo..... You are gorgeous!!

:test::test::test: tomorrow morning! x

Thanks so much!:hugs:
Yes I really am thinking to do so tomorrow. This rise is so unordinary for me and my charts! Im hoping this is finally it!:thumbup:

i did the other frer today lol so thought what the hell :)

i have tried putting the pics on but it wont let me, says the pixels are to high, i have tried changing them but it wont work??? so sorry no piccys yet :(

Delly is the photo uploading queen! - Ask her... I don't have a clue!!! DH uploaded mine! x

Open a Photobucket account Lolley and then upload it to them. It'll give you the image link () and you drop it straight into a post :)

Hope that helps!!!

xxxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks delly i will try that :)

ooo mkcb - fabby rise :happydance: lots of :dust:

Lucie - how you doin, hope your feeling ok on the clomid :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member