Newlyweds TTC

bloody hell KS lol :) i already did my ticker for you :haha:

i will have a go in a bit !

im hoping this works :dohh:

its not even that dark of a line really :blush:

https://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/kell500/Photo029.jpg

this is yeaterdays at 13dpo just hope it gets darker now, i brought some more today lol :blush:

thats gd for 13dpo, retest ina few days and it wil be nice n dark 4 u xx

im going to do a couple over the next few days just to make sure and save the digi for the weekend :)

Mrs brown that is a fantastic temp rise. you must :test: tomorrow. good luck xxxx

Mrs kc- I'm dying here!!!!! Have you tested????? I've got everything crossed for you! :)

As for me, day 2 of clomid, and no major side effects. A bit of a lingering headache yesterday, and a little hot flash. Hopefully it stays like this for the next three days.

Am still waiting for DH's SA results. Talked to my dr.'s office yesterday (he had the test done at a FS's office, who is susposed to forward the results to my dr.) and they still don't have the results. Hopefully they come in soon. I hate waiting!

Hope everyone is well!

i keep checking in too to see if mkcb has tested :) i checked when she was on yesterday because of the time difference and it was late afternoon :(

Lucie - i hope it stays like this for you this time on the clomid :flower:

KS- hows the opk's???

Mrskcbrown - Where are you we are all waiting on edge :dust:

Lucie - really hoping that clomid does the trick! :dust:

Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Hey ladies. Thanks for your support but you are going to kill me as I havent tested yet.:wacko: When I went to the bathroom after taking temp this morning, I forgot to take the test:dohh:. So I am going to wait 4 hours and test or definitely in the morning. I only have digital in the house and so I have to wait until DH is off from work to go buy a FRER. His car is on the blink and he has my car:shrug:. So I will post ASAP the results. Im praying they are +. My temp was still up this morning.:hugs:

mrs brown wer all dyin here!! w eneed to no no, its lookin good tho
lolly i forgot to do a opk earlier, and i weed at 2 so waitil til half 4ish xxx

Mrs kcb - :test::test::test::test::test::test::test: !!!!!! We are all so excited to see the results!

knock knock mrskcbrown where are you hun?? I thing I have logged on to bnb like 10 times today to check on ya :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->