Newlyweds TTC

How are you going to surprise him?? Have you been playing this moment over and over in your head?? x

I planned it over and over in my head for weeks. When the time actually came I didn't know what to do. It was made worse for the fact I was working lates so wasn't going to be home until about 2230hrs.
I decided to type "CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DADDY AGAIN", print it out and then take a photo of it with the +HPTS. I put that photo as the wall paper on the computer so he would see it that evening!
DH didn't want to be told over the phone or via text so I had to think of something to do that was kinda special!

I hope you think of something special for the both of you. X

I bloody knew it with those temps:)

:happydance::happydance: congratulations :happydance::happydance:

Thanks you all are the best. I go to DR tomorrow for bloods, and she is putting me on progesterone suppositories, maybe because I have PCOS? Not sure.
I wrapped the test and put it in a box. DH opened it and the tears came, then we prayed together and thanked God. We give him all credit!
Thanks again and again!!!!!!

Mrs. kc- Many, many congrats to you! :) :) :)

This thread is gonna be awful lonely...all you guys are moving over to first tri without me.... :(

Still waiting for SA results. I just wish they come in quick. I hate the not knowing.

Again, many, many congrats to you Mrs. kc. And what a wonderful way to tell DH!!!

Hope everyone else is well.

oh Lucie, we will still come on here :)

im still keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for your hubbys sa results, and for you this month

x x x

omg congrats, im actully tearin up 4 u mrs brown, how lo g have u been tryin>?/
it gives me hope cos i have pcos too xxx

im stil waitin to bloody ov,, doin my head it,, xx

Thanks you all are the best. I go to DR tomorrow for bloods, and she is putting me on progesterone suppositories, maybe because I have PCOS? Not sure.
I wrapped the test and put it in a box. DH opened it and the tears came, then we prayed together and thanked God. We give him all credit!
Thanks again and again!!!!!!

How did the bloods go?? When do you get the results? What are they testing for??
I'm so pleased you gave the test to DH in a special way. I am not surprised he was pleased. I have a feeling your :baby: is going to be a daddies boy/girl! :hugs:

Keep smiling, Lincoln Girl and Lucie - There is plenty of room in 1st Tri for you. This thread will still alive and kicking cos we are all here praying for your BFP.

XxX

OMG!! I nearly fell off my chair laughing reading this thread! The suspense was killing me .......... and then...........such a wonderful ending!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!! It's been a week since my BFP and I still cant believe it so enjoy every minute of it!! he he!! :hugs:

i think il be the last one her, so ladies that have yr bfp make sure u come bak and pay me avisit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->