Newlyweds TTC

@keepsmiling: I had been trying 15 months this month. Yes PCOS sucks but BFP is still possible, and I had MF problems too:shrug:. Thanks so much!

@Lorts: I guess confirm the pregnancy and check my progesterone. They should be calling me in a bit and Ill let you know. Yeah my DH is still beaming.:haha:

@Newmarket: Thanks so much!:hugs:

i think il be the last one her, so ladies that have yr bfp make sure u come bak and pay me avisit xx

You'll get there x

I gave up on the temping and didnt use any ovulation kits last month and hubby and I had a really stressful month - we only :sex: twice and I didnt even think it was at the 'right time'! :nope:

When :witch: didnt turn up I thought I may as well test hence why I was so shocked when I found out. My husbands exact words were 'dont be stupid! you cant be!!!' :shrug:

I've now nicked named him 'Super Sperm!' :rofl:

My blood levels indicate pregnancy at about 11/12dpo and its accurate so it looks like I actually O'd cd28. Glad it is confirmed with DRs. I have to go back saturday morning to make sure Im going up.:thumbup:

For those who suffer with PCOS - have a read of this .....

https://www.ovariancystcures.com/?hop=infotohelp

(if the link doesn't work, let me know!

Keepsmiling- Don't forget about me! I'm still here with ya!

Mrs KC- Glad to hear your numbers are good. Will keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well Saturday.

Still waiting for hubby's SA results. Had field day at school today (in the 90+ degree heat). During the tug-of-war, the rope looped around my ankle and the next thing I knew I was flying through the air, and slammed on the ground. I hit my head pretty hard and just laid there for a minute. Then I heard a sound (like wild horses running) and opened my eyes to see about 50 second graders staring down at me. I was so mortified! I had to go in and get ice and alternate it from my head to my ankle. I had a pretty decent headache for quite a few hours afterwords.

Hope everyone is doing well!

keep a space for me, lucie and keepsmiling over there for us girls xxx

Took my last clomid last night. Hopefully it's my last for a long time!! Online clomid calculator says to expect ovulation between the 16th-21st, but my iPhone app I use says 21st-25th. I guess we'll just bd a heck of a lot from now until the 25th to make sure all our bases are covered.

Still no news on dh's SA. Waiting sure stinks. Speaking of DH, it's his 30th birthday Monday. We have a lovely dinner with friends planned. And then Wednesday is my las day of school until August 9th! Every summer DH and I drive to Michigan and Wisconsin from Florida. Then on our way back, we are staying in Savannah, GA for 5 days at a romantic bed and breakfast. I'm super excited!!!!

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well!

lucie that romantic break way sounds lovely,, i think im goin 2 ask dh to take me for a dirty wekend somehwehr nicefor my 21stxxxx

I'm determined to have one of these new age babymoons in October for our 1st year anniversary. Obviously close to home as I'll be 34 weeks pregnant, but I'm really looking 4wd to it. Going away heavily pregnant just to relax before having the baby.

Love

That sounds fun Betheney.:winkwink: I might do that as well.

@Lucie: It sounds great for you as well. I pray this is ur last clomid pill.:thumbup: My numbers have more than doubled and we go for an early scan on wednesday. I know I wont see much but it will just make it seem that much more real to me.

I hope everyone is well!:hugs:

We're off to Malta for our 'babymoon' and our 1st wedding anniversary :)

2 weeks in the sun is just what the doctor ordered! :)

sounds lovely, wer goin 2 morocca in sept n wil be bak 10 days b4 our 1st ann but hey xx

Can I join your group? we got married 8th Aug 09 and have been trying since september with no luck. Have been testing and taking multiple supplements and tried Pre seed last month. Would be good to have some buddies!

hi ladies,

how you all doing???

KS - opk's?????

Lucie - sa results ?????

:hi: lizlemon

Welcome Lizlemon!

Lolley- no news yet! Tomorrow it will have been 3 weeks since the test. The waiting is killing me!

Hope everyone is doing well.

oh Lucie that is terrible, i cant remember if you have said before but have you called them? how long did they say. It seems a really long time :growlmad:

still wishing you lots of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->