Newlyweds TTC

oohhh everyone's holidays sound lovely! Don't think we will be getting in any before :baby: arrives - just a few camping trips.

welcome lizlemon

Lucie - hope you get your results soon hun

Lincoln - here is some :dust: for you!!! What is your test date?

Hope everyone is well :dust:

@Lizlemon: Glad you are here!

@Lincoln: Praying for your BFP!

Hope everyone is doing well:hugs:

oh Lucie that is terrible, i cant remember if you have said before but have you called them? how long did they say. It seems a really long time :growlmad:

still wishing you lots of luck x

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks. He had them done at a FS office and they were susposed to send the results to my ob/gyn. I called the ob/gyn last week and they hadn't heard anything. I think tomorrow I will call the FS office and see if they have anything.

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks. He had them done at a FS office and they were susposed to send the results to my ob/gyn. I called the ob/gyn last week and they hadn't heard anything. I think tomorrow I will call the FS office and see if they have anything.

I hope they get their rears in gear for you Lucie!! 3 weeks on tenderhooks is too much GRRRR!!!!

Ah well summerbreak to look forward to for you!! lucky so and so!!! we still have anothe 6 weeks yet :'(

Welcome lizlemon, hopefully you'll have a lucky stay in our thread, we seem to be doing quite well!! You got married the week before us!! (think you had a beautiful day weatherwise from what I can remember!!)

Hope ladies you are all well!!! sending you lots of :dust: so you can come and join us in the graduate thread!!!

Delly xxx

oohhh everyone's holidays sound lovely! Don't think we will be getting in any before :baby: arrives - just a few camping trips.

welcome lizlemon

Lucie - hope you get your results soon hun

Lincoln - here is some :dust: for you!!! What is your test date?

Hope everyone is well :dust:

not really got one hun. If i get more symptoms then i may cave in and test but ill probably just wait to see if im late. AF due saturday. This months :sex: was a very fumbled drunken attempt so im not getting my hopes up too much. (okay well i am :winkwink:)

Mind if I mope for a minute? Had two baby showers at school in the last two days. Also, my cousin who I am closest to (and a year older than) had her second baby last night. She was in my wedding and got pregnant right after. Also, she gave the baby (a beautiful baby girl) the middle name Catherine. Here's the thing. My grandma's middle name is Catherine, my mom's middle name is Catherine, and my middle name is Catherine. DH and I have already agreed to give our daughter the middle name of Catherine. Do you think if I do so now, people will think I am copying her? I've had my heart set on using Catherine for my daughter's middle name since I can remember and I would hate to not use it, but I don't want to be seen as a copy cat. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled for my cousin and her family.

I am just a big ball of emotion today. Wondering if some of it is due to the clomid. Oh well today is the student's last day of school, and then I have tomorrow.

Sorry this wasn't the happiest post...

Hope everyone is doing well.

***Just had to edit my post as I realized I spelled Catherine Cathrine. My middle name has the e in the middle, but I had a student this year named Cathrine without the e. Guess I'm more used to writing her name than my own middle name! :)***

i wud stil use the name if thats the name u wanted, im sure family will be happy u carried on the tradition.itsa lovly middle name by theway,
im 2dpo today, and bding every day til friday. xxxx

Lucie don't stress!!

I'd use Catherine/Cathrine or Kathrine as the middle name. It looks like your cousin is copying your side of the family so take no notice you do what you feel is right for your baby.

I know how it feels to be left behind aswell, when I was on Chemotherapy for my lupus one after another of Dan's friends then mine got pregnant and I was sitting on the sidelines being told that it could take years after to get pregnant.

However look what happened :)

The best things come to those who wait and I really hope with no pressure from school and a lovely summer that you get your :bfp: :) Also means you wont be that big in the main heat over there!!!

KS...keep going with the :sex: Dan and I went at it for 5 days either side of O, if we'd not got :bfp: i'd have been expecting a gold star for effort!!! lol.

Lincoln...FXd for you matey and if not, less :wine: and more :sex: next month :haha: saying that I wished I'd got more :wine: down my neck as I could murder a cold bottle of Rose in the sun with my best friend!!! Oh well next summer!!
:)

Lots of :dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all!!!

Delly xxx

weve dtd every day since 1 day b4 ov,, soi want a goldstar this month too plz,, thisam we was at it for half an hour or morelol,, hubby was late for work too,, that wud of been a good excuse lol xx

https://www.clipartguide.com/_thumbs/0512-0707-3012-5850.jpg​

Thats for now, hopefully it'll turn into a lovely :bfp:

xxxx

Welcome lizlemon, hopefully you'll have a lucky stay in our thread, we seem to be doing quite well!! You got married the week before us!! (think you had a beautiful day weatherwise from what I can remember!!)

Hope ladies you are all well!!! sending you lots of :dust: so you can come and join us in the graduate thread!!!

Delly xxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Well remembered - it was amazing weather on the day which just added to it being more perfect than i could imagine! :winkwink:

Also hoping the group's luck rubs off as I have not had a snifter of anything real happening, seem to 'see/ feel' loads of signs that turn out to be false! But the months trying starts again nd hopefully this will be the one!

Our day wasnt bad but it was blinking windy, I have loads of pics with my veil blowing away hehe!!!

Softcups, Temp, preseed/concieve + and lots of :sex: 2 months of that and we concieved Pudding :)

This is after being told it would take years!!!

Good luck matey!!!

Delly xxx

Tried Pre seed last month after reading about the success. I have high hopes for it!!!:happydance:

So I am on summer break! I really am excited. I am off until August 9th.

I called the FS (where dh has his sa done). They said they had faxed the results on May 26! They said they would send them again. So I called my dr's office and they said someone would call me. When I hadn't heard from them by this afternoon, I called back. It took about 15 minutes, but I finally got a hold of someone who knew what they were doing. She said she had the reults, but my dr would have to look at them before they would be explained to me. She said to call first thing in the morning. I guess I've waited three weeks, so one more day won't kill me.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Oh lucie how damn annoying!!!!!!

When I had my first blood test when I fell pregnant the nuff nuffs at the clinic couldn't get through to me on my phone so rang my emergency contact and told them to tell me to contact them when I did they said the doctor wants to discuss my results obviously something less than favorable has happened how soon can I get in? So I went straight there sat in the waiting room for an hour thinking my baby must be dead or I've got AIDS and was on the verge of tears the whole time! And when I finally got in the doctors like "oh your not immune to rubella, stay away from anyone with the German measles and we'll imunise you after the birth"

all in all Lucie, doctors surgeries suck!!

Hello Ladies,

I would like to join your group. Hubby and I were married on December 27, 2009. We had a beach wedding in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. I am "officially" trying this month but we have talked about it for the past 2 months so you could consider this the 3rd the month.

Hello Ladies,

I would like to join your group. Hubby and I were married on December 27, 2009. We had a beach wedding in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. I am "officially" trying this month but we have talked about it for the past 2 months so you could consider this the 3rd the month.

Welcome! You got married on my birthday!:happydance: How cool!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->