Newlyweds TTC

Hello Ladies,

I would like to join your group. Hubby and I were married on December 27, 2009. We had a beach wedding in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. I am "officially" trying this month but we have talked about it for the past 2 months so you could consider this the 3rd the month.

Welcome! You got married on my birthday!:happydance: How cool!:hugs:

Aww thanks and happy late bday lol.

welcome happliy trying! You have joined a very lovely group here and might I add lucky, too! I have 2 kitties at home who are my babies - not sure how they will react when I bring :baby: home!

welcome happliy trying! You have joined a very lovely group here and might I add lucky, too! I have 2 kitties at home who are my babies - not sure how they will react when I bring :baby: home!

Aww thanks and lol I know exactly what you mean.

Well ladies. The news is in, and it's not the greatest. The nurse called to give the results but they wouldn't talk to me. They talked to dh and he hung up pretty upset. So I called back and due to laws here the lady said to put it on speaker phone so I could hear. Basically she told me that everything was low. Also she said that there were white blood cells present. The nurse said dh needed to see a urologist. When I asked why we had to wait 3 weeks for the results, she explained that they were in the process of transferring over from paper records to digital ones. She apologized over and over, especially when I started crying. :( She then asked me how old I was and said "I understand that every period is a mourning process". WTF??? You messed up! Admit it!

So then I called the place where dh got the SA done (a FS office). I then told the lady there what the first lady had said. She asked if he needed another SA, or if we needed to become patients. I was so frustrated and upset, I started crying again. She immediately apologized and tried her best to explain what the results were. All the FS wrote on the results were that the volume,motility,and morphology were all "outside of normal range". She got upset for me when I told her what the first office had told me (about the paper being lost in a pile of papers for 3 weeks). She said "I will call them and find out what is going on". She said that she doesn't normally do this, but she wanted to get answers for me. She was working by herself, so she said she would be able to call me in the morning.

DH and I are both pretty upset. Also, today at school, I had to listen to 2 older women on my grade level tell me over and over, "If you just relax, it'll happen", and other cliche statements. I looked at them and said, "There are other things involved. I'm on medication. We have other problems" That shut them up thankfully.

I'm glad that I'm able to vent here. Thanks for reading my novel of an entry.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Well ladies. The news is in, and it's not the greatest. The nurse called to give the results but they wouldn't talk to me. They talked to dh and he hung up pretty upset. So I called back and due to laws here the lady said to put it on speaker phone so I could hear. Basically she told me that everything was low. Also she said that there were white blood cells present. The nurse said dh needed to see a urologist. When I asked why we had to wait 3 weeks for the results, she explained that they were in the process of transferring over from paper records to digital ones. She apologized over and over, especially when I started crying. :( She then asked me how old I was and said "I understand that every period is a mourning process". WTF??? You messed up! Admit it!

So then I called the place where dh got the SA done (a FS office). I then told the lady there what the first lady had said. She asked if he needed another SA, or if we needed to become patients. I was so frustrated and upset, I started crying again. She immediately apologized and tried her best to explain what the results were. All the FS wrote on the results were that the volume,motility,and morphology were all "outside of normal range". She got upset for me when I told her what the first office had told me (about the paper being lost in a pile of papers for 3 weeks). She said "I will call them and find out what is going on". She said that she doesn't normally do this, but she wanted to get answers for me. She was working by herself, so she said she would be able to call me in the morning.

DH and I are both pretty upset. Also, today at school, I had to listen to 2 older women on my grade level tell me over and over, "If you just relax, it'll happen", and other cliche statements. I looked at them and said, "There are other things involved. I'm on medication. We have other problems" That shut them up thankfully.

I'm glad that I'm able to vent here. Thanks for reading my novel of an entry.

Hope everyone is doing well.

:hugs:

Oh Lucie

I'm so sorry dearest :-( I don't know what to say. Receiving any kind of News like you have is obviously very upsetting but it does not at all mean you will never have children.

I wish there was something I could do, I'm thinking of you.

Love

Lucie im sorry hun,
big :hugs:

I know its not the news you wanted but on the positive side at least he has some little swimmers in there. I also read on here of a lady whose partner/husband had his results back and they were worse she did some research into it and started giving him some sort of vitamin (i think) When the went back to the fs they could believe the diffenence in his sa, they said it was un heard of!
now having said that it was a couple of months ago and cant remember who wrote it, but i will have a look to see if i can find it :)

Well ladies, my doctor herself called me today. She was furious about how the lady handled it yesterday. She explained the results to me in a way I understood. DH's volume was a 1.1 (she said they like to see at least 2), motility was 45% (50% is normal), and morphology is 16% (normal is 30%). Also, she said the viscosity was 2, with 0-1 being "in range". The way she explained that to me was that for lack of a better term, his sample was "thick". She also said there were white blood cells present, which could mean any number of things. She suggested that when we get back from our trip (we are leaving in 1 week!), DH needs to see a urologist and get things further checked out. She said the volume issue could simply be due to nerves. She also said that IUI would probaby work well for us.

I asked her if I should even bother with my third round of clomid, and she said it was up to me. She said that if I did, to "have sex whenever I want and not be stressed about timing". I really love this lady. She went out of her way to apologize for my horrible experience yesterday. Then she gave me the name of the supervisor of the woman who called me yesterday. She said she would be calling the supervisor too and expressing her displeasure over how this was handled.

Today I am filled with much more hope than yesterday. I feel much better knowing what we are working with. I now need to look into vitimins for DH. Also, I think I may have gotten a + opk earlier (on an ic-digital was a -). I am planning on jumping DH when he gets home. :) As my dr said- "It only takes 1".

I hope everyone else is doing wonderful.

Lucie - glad to hear that your doctor is so nice and she took the time to explain everything to you properly. And yep it does only take 1!! Happy :sex:

Well ladies, my doctor herself called me today. She was furious about how the lady handled it yesterday. She explained the results to me in a way I understood. DH's volume was a 1.1 (she said they like to see at least 2), motility was 45% (50% is normal), and morphology is 16% (normal is 30%). Also, she said the viscosity was 2, with 0-1 being "in range". The way she explained that to me was that for lack of a better term, his sample was "thick". She also said there were white blood cells present, which could mean any number of things. She suggested that when we get back from our trip (we are leaving in 1 week!), DH needs to see a urologist and get things further checked out. She said the volume issue could simply be due to nerves. She also said that IUI would probaby work well for us.

I asked her if I should even bother with my third round of clomid, and she said it was up to me. She said that if I did, to "have sex whenever I want and not be stressed about timing". I really love this lady. She went out of her way to apologize for my horrible experience yesterday. Then she gave me the name of the supervisor of the woman who called me yesterday. She said she would be calling the supervisor too and expressing her displeasure over how this was handled.

Today I am filled with much more hope than yesterday. I feel much better knowing what we are working with. I now need to look into vitimins for DH. Also, I think I may have gotten a + opk earlier (on an ic-digital was a -). I am planning on jumping DH when he gets home. :) As my dr said- "It only takes 1".

Glad things are looking up for you hun :hugs:

glad you feel better about it all today :hugs: x

AF due saturday!!

will she or wont she appear????

I cant even afford a test and i think hubby would rather wait. If im late though i will raid the penny jar to get a test. We are so skint this month!!!

Lucie

Everything does sound much more promising, IUI is no big deal its not that costly from what i hear.

Jen1802 i have talked to for months and months, she's really into TCM and all that but her husband was given bad SA results and they were devastated however they fell pregnant shortly after. You should PM her, she's so very lovely.

Betheney

AF due saturday!!

I cant even afford a test and i think hubby would rather wait. If im late though i will raid the penny jar to get a test. We are so skint this month!!!

Hopefully she doesnt come so you wont waste a test, gl :thumbup:

AF due saturday!!

poundland tests are reliable :) 2 for a quid xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->