Newlyweds TTC

I really really really wish the :witch: would leave me so I can get back to :sex: with my DH so I can get my :bfp:. What do you ladies do to past the time and keep your mind off :bfp: while the :witch: is visting?

we normally have nites in watch films if were not workin, and we take the dog 4 lots of wlks in the evening too lol,, that may sound boring but hey, keeps me fit too with all the walkin xx

I always got really depressed during af because I wasn't pregnant. I spent the time sooking and stuffing my face

Keep smiling I make them for everyone :) did you ever give us your album link? I can make you one.

Oh you did give the link but I was too slack to make one. I was probably waiting to see if you would hang around, I USUALLY only like to make em for the ones who stick around and contribute

im here for the long haul,, aww im gutted now, there lovely xxx
as if ur almost 18weeks, how time flys xx

I feel terrible I never made you one I was sure I had made everyone who uploaded the album one. I know 18 weeks!!!! It's dragging by but 18 weeks does feel like the pregnancy is fairly established now.

I promise to make you a siggy soon, maybe within the next few hours, just depends if I can get on the computer (I'm on the iPod) I'll even make you 2 because I was that slack ;-)

aww thanks,, have u got ur gender scan soon then, u goin 2 find out wht it is?
xx

I feel terrible I never made you one I was sure I had made everyone who uploaded the album one. I know 18 weeks!!!! It's dragging by but 18 weeks does feel like the pregnancy is fairly established now.

I promise to make you a siggy soon, maybe within the next few hours, just depends if I can get on the computer (I'm on the iPod) I'll even make you 2 because I was that slack ;-)

18 weeks!! Wow-may seem to be going slow for you hun but I think your pregnancy is going fast!! You are almost half way there:happydance::happydance: xxxooo

Oh Lal I so desperately want to be 20 weeks I'm counting down to 20 like crazy!!!! I feel it's taken a long time to get here but I do feel that I'm well and truly into the pregnancy, 18 weeks is the first week of month 5 which feels like a big stepping stone. I'm having a baby shower at 25 weeks and I'll be 6 months then, I'm also going to a wedding and can't wait to buy a dress and show off my belly to all my old friends who will be at the wedding (who I haven't seen in years as I moved states) it's been such a great week.

By the way I have new bump pics on my journal

aww thanks,, have u got ur gender scan soon then, u goin 2 find out wht it is?
xx

No me and hubby are going to wait for the surprise. It's our first so it's not important what the sex is. It's made it quite fun not knowing :)

I was surprised when I came onto bnb I thought team yellow would be reasonably large but it's so tiny.... Everyone these days find out

Oh really?!?!? That's fantastic girls! Hooray for us. I love not knowing!

i think ur siggy is rong beth, it says u married the love of ur life oct 10th 2010?
x

Ah yes that would be wrong :-S should say 2009 hahaha will have to change that soon

Actually I didn't even get married on the 10th I got married on the 11th!!!!!! GOD!

BABY BRAIN MUCH?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks lovey! Won't be doing ur sig tonight can't get on the comp, pretty busy next few days at work and watching the world cup, but you will get one asap

love love love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->