Newlyweds TTC

thats fine, whenerer ur free to do it

iv been gettin af pains all day today and last nite so think im out this month1 xx

Argh I had af pains then three days later got a BFP and they were DEFINITELY af pains, exactly the same as usual

Hi all!
I'm having a bit of a nightmare at the moment! I'm currently 16 days late and have had a grand total of 5 negative pregnancy tests! I went to the doctor on Monday and got told that with my symptoms it sounds like I probably am pregnant but they can't do a test for me (neither urine or blood) because it's "not an unwanted pregnancy"! So I'm stuck feeling knackered and nauseas all day, throwing up most mornings, etc and not knowing if it's because there's something wrong with me or because I'm pregnant! :dohh: Ah well, at least the spotting I was having has stopped! The doctor did say that he was looking forward to me coming back when I have my positive test! That's something too, I guess! I'm testing again on Sunday morning. Hopefully I'll finally get that 2nd line!

Beca :wave:

Hi all!
I'm having a bit of a nightmare at the moment! I'm currently 16 days late and have had a grand total of 5 negative pregnancy tests! I went to the doctor on Monday and got told that with my symptoms it sounds like I probably am pregnant but they can't do a test for me (neither urine or blood) because it's "not an unwanted pregnancy"! So I'm stuck feeling knackered and nauseas all day, throwing up most mornings, etc and not knowing if it's because there's something wrong with me or because I'm pregnant! :dohh: Ah well, at least the spotting I was having has stopped! The doctor did say that he was looking forward to me coming back when I have my positive test! That's something too, I guess! I'm testing again on Sunday morning. Hopefully I'll finally get that 2nd line!

Beca :wave:

I hope everything works out for you and you get that :bfp. My MIL just told me she didnt find out she was pregnant with DH until she was 21 weeks.

Hi Ladies,

hope your all well, sorry i haven't been around much but im back joining you again after a mc :cry:

i will catch up with you all soon x

Hi Ladies,

hope your all well, sorry i haven't been around much but im back joining you again after a mc :cry:

im so so sorry lolley :cry::cry::hugs::hugs:

Any news Lincoln girl? Im looking at your ticker......:hugs:

Praying for a BFP Estel.:hugs:

im out hun :( got some brown spotting last night and lots of brown blood just now, which i know willgo full flow later, ive got some cramps too. I hate it :(

thank you for thinking of me xxx

Hi Ladies,

im out hun :( got some brown spotting last night and lots of brown blood just now, which i know willgo full flow later, ive got some cramps too. I hate it :(

:hugs:Lincolngirl:hugs: Sorry about the witch!:growlmad:

Hi Ladies,

:hugs:Lincolngirl:hugs: Sorry about the witch!:growlmad:

Thankyou hunny, its weird though because i havent had any since :shrug: i guess it will come later tho but im secretly clinging on to any bit of hope xx

Egg released and hopefully i can catch her and keep her this month!!! Fingers crossed. Any one else ovulating now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->