Newlyweds TTC

Lizlemon- even though my chart doesn't say so, I'm pretty sure I O'd a few days ago. So we're not too far apart. :).

Lincoln Girl, I'm sorry the witch got you.

Nothing exciting going on here. We're gearing up for our big road trip. We are leaving sometime on Wednesday. We will be driving straight through to Michigan. Should be about a 24 hour drive.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Feeling pretty down lately. Not sure if I will get my :bfp: this month or early part of June. You ever just feel like this isnt your month?

Feeling pretty down lately. Not sure if I will get my :bfp: this month or early part of June. You ever just feel like this isnt your month?

:hugs: definately! every month xxxx but it will be one day, hoping its yours this month xx

@ Lucie: Ugh, I hate car rides. Im from chicago and live in mississippi now and its an 8 hour ride and I feel like Im going to die. Once I went to VA to visit my hubbys family and it was 12 hours:wacko:.:haha: I hope you have a very enjoyable ride, and that you guys have fun and no irritation. Make sure to sing really loudly too:haha:.

@ Lincoln: Hope it gets better hun.:hugs:

@happilytrying: dont give up yet.:hugs:

@lizlemon: Hope all is well:hugs:

well im getin close to the end of the 2ww!! im 9dpo and have had 2 :bfn: on ics, waitin til omorrow to test again xx

Thought I'd check in with you lovely ladies.

Just called to make dh's urologist apt. Wanted to go in the week we get back (August 9) but as luck would have it the dr is on vacation from the 6th-29th! Made an appt for Sept 2nd, but I'm bummed we have to wait that long. I only have one refill left on my clomid, so I might try to get back into the dr. before his appt. If not, I may give soy a try for that month.

I've made the decision to not temp or do opk's while we're on our trip. I have been very stressed lately and I don't think temping and opks helped any. If anything, I think they've added to my stress. I hope my laid back approach isn't the wrong choice.

Hope everyone else is well. Lincoln-sorry AF is being a pain, KS-I hope you're just testing too early. Graduates-hope everything is well with you guys. Lolley-hope you are doing ok.

sorry you have to wait ages for dr's app.But I think you re right to just enjoy your holiday and not worry about monitoring everything - thats what we are going to do too. Two weeks of relaxtion and bliss in Croatia. Where you off to?

Our last month of ttc was pretty stressfull and I decided the next two months we were going to have time off, I decided on the last day we BDd around ovulation, as soon as I did decided that I looked forward to the next 2 stress free months and relaxed instantly, and that was our BFP month.... Who knows maybe the lack of stress helped eggy implant.

Have a great holiday!!! Good luck with everything lucie

sorry you have to wait ages for dr's app.But I think you re right to just enjoy your holiday and not worry about monitoring everything - thats what we are going to do too. Two weeks of relaxtion and bliss in Croatia. Where you off to?

We are headed to Michigan and Wisconsin. The drive from where we live in Florida to my Dad's in Michigan is about 24 hours. This will be the fourth summer we have made the trip, and our second with our cat.

Our last month of ttc was pretty stressfull and I decided the next two months we were going to have time off, I decided on the last day we BDd around ovulation, as soon as I did decided that I looked forward to the next 2 stress free months and relaxed instantly, and that was our BFP month.... Who knows maybe the lack of stress helped eggy implant.

Have a great holiday!!! Good luck with everything lucie

That is what I have decided to do. Is not be so stressful and worrying if I am Oving or not. I am just going to kick back and enjoy being married. We leave for our vacation on the 6th and who knows maybe the relaxation will help get me knocked up but am not going to focus on that to much :happydance:.

We are headed to Michigan and Wisconsin. The drive from where we live in Florida to my Dad's in Michigan is about 24 hours. This will be the fourth summer we have made the trip, and our second with our cat.

we always tke our cats to my prents, but only a two hour drive - hope your cat is quiet, one of ours likes to howl on the way back to our house - must prefer my parents' house :winkwink:

Well we made it. It took us about 27 hours. We were towing a car that we are selling to my dad. Plus we had to stop several times to give our cat a break from being in his cage. I am exhausted! On Sunday we are headed to Wisconsin. That is a 10 hour drive. :(

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi ladies how was your weekend? This weekend was very good and DH and I did a lot of "marital activities" lol so hopefully it gets me to my :bfp: . Best of luck to you all.

Hi ladies

hope we are all well

no idea what CD im on but thats a good thing. less stress is the way to go for us. :winkwink:

Nothing to report except the horrid AF has finally gone away (well few days ago now)

Im excited as im off on holiday in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plane: i cant wait, we are off to benidorm for 3 days 4 nights for our 1st anniversay :cloud9: cant believe its nearly a year already!!!

need to sort out my ticker as its completely wrong!!! will put my FF one up i think

lots of :dust: to you all xxx

Hi ladies

hope we are all well

no idea what CD im on but thats a good thing. less stress is the way to go for us. :winkwink:

Nothing to report except the horrid AF has finally gone away (well few days ago now)

Im excited as im off on holiday in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plane: i cant wait, we are off to benidorm for 3 days 4 nights for our 1st anniversay :cloud9: cant believe its nearly a year already!!!

need to sort out my ticker as its completely wrong!!! will put my FF one up i think

Have a wonderful first anniversary!:happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies

hope we are all well

Aww thats nice, I cant wait for mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"