Newlyweds TTC

Lincoln girl- I hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip. Mine is coming up in just 1 month. We are going on a trip for ours too, and I can't wait! :)

Nothing new to report here. I've been feeling really bloated lately, like I usually feel after AF starts, and I'm not really sure what to make of it. I'm trying my best not to symptom spot.

I hope everyone else is doing well! We need some more chatter in here! :)

thanks ladies. i so cant wait to go away.

hope you have a fab trip too Lucie

well im 1 week from OV and getting crampy pains. Some months i get pains and some i dont. Last month i got them from 1 week before OV to one week after!! Im weird!! :haha:

im so hot tonight!! the weather in the uk at the mo is unbelieveable!!! so so hot, we arent used to this!!

well nearly bedtime for me

night everyone xx

I am CD 29 as of right now, and my first clomid cycle was 33 days long. If this one is the same, I can expect AF around Tuesday. Last time I also started spotting on CD 31, but I'm crossing my fingers that won't happen this time. I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot, but I've had a few symptoms that I dare say might be promising. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, it only makes AF that much harder to deal with. Hope all is well with everyone. I do hope that this thread gets a bit more action soon, I miss chatting with you lovely ladies.

Keep smiling it's on post one of this thread, at the bottom of the first post it says "banners" and then it's got a "spoiler" you have to click on to view all the banners, your banner will be at the bottom. I just notices I had a error in your link but I've fixes it now

love

Hey Lucie,

I will be back on here next week, i had to take a couple of weeks out first.

Im going to London for the weekend to see a show with my hubby so wont be on, but i will def be chatting again after that :)

Lots of :dust:

Glad to hear from you Lolley! I understand needing a break. I hope you have a fantastic weekend in London!

Looks like I spoke too soon. Spotting today. AF will be here in the next few days. :(

Looks like I spoke too soon. Spotting today. AF will be here in the next few days. :(

i hope she stays away hunny :hugs:xxx

As for me i think i am OVing early :wacko: Ive had loads of EWCM friday/sat and im not due to OV till wednesday. Who knows whats happening bed we had lots of :sex: this morning so fingers crossed if i have OVed now or will later :shrug:

xxxx

:hello - hope everyone has had a good weekend. I am also waiting to see if AF turns up tomorrow/tuesday. I think it will as do not feel pg. But hoping I am one of those people who get loads of signs when it is has not happened and none when it has :headspin::headspin::headspin:

:hello - hope everyone has had a good weekend. I am also waiting to see if AF turns up tomorrow/tuesday. I think it will as do not feel pg. But hoping I am one of those people who get loads of signs when it is has not happened and none when it has :headspin::headspin::headspin:

good luck lizlemon. hope she stays away xxx

no idea idf i have OVed or not yet but the signs say i just have done at the weekend.

time will tell. Ill wait at least till the 17th to see xx

:wacko:She got me!!! Nevermind try again next month. Very pleased as I have not cried this month!! I think I have found some acceptance that its goner take awhile

Can I join this fun group?? I am a newlywed! We got married March 20, 2010. Our situation is a little different than the norm because we have an age difference (14 years) and he has had a vasectomy. He is having a reversal in like two weeks and we are praying it works!

Welcome Mrs Faram! :howdy: Congratulations on getting married and I hope the reversal works. A guy at work had a reversal and he now has a son... so he is proof it works! Fingers crossed for you!

Liz and Lucie, sorry to hear :witch: got you. :hugs:

Lincoln Girl.... How are you feeling? How many DPO are you?

Hi Ladies,

im back :happydance: I had a lovely weekend in London and am thinking i should get my backside into gear and get back on here!

I think it will be a while before we can try again cause of my long cycles, just got to wait it out and see what happens. Im back to charting although they are all over the place at the moment which i was told they would be, im only doing it to see if i O or not.

:hugs: Lucie and Lizlemon sorry she got you.

:hi: mrsfaram this group is fab you will be madevery welcome :)

Hay Lolley, good to have you back. How was the show?? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->