Newlyweds TTC

Thanks for the welcome! I am happy to be here. I feel lost jumping in midship but I'm sure I'll learn everyone's stories soon!!

Hay Lolley, good to have you back. How was the show?? :flower:

Thank you,

the show was fab, such imagination :)
we also did something fun and had one of those photos where you dress up in either victorian, tudor, wild west or ganster outfits. My god its brilliant looks so real :haha:

Liz, sorry about the witch.

Mrsfaram, Welcome!

Lolley-so glad you're back! I'm glad you had a good time
in London. :)

Well the witch officially showed up yesterday. On a positive note; this cycle was only 32 days. That's a pretty big improvement from my 46 day cycles, so in that aspect I am pleased. I have one more month of my clomid, and I will be using it. When we get back to Florida in August, I will be going back to the Dr. and hopefully finding out what the next step will be.

DH and I booked a trip to Las Vegas for October! I am so excited. It will be
my 4th time there, and our 3rd time going together. :)

I hope everyone is well!

Lucie - Im sssoooooooo jealous. I wish I was in Florida. I love love love that place! I am Disney crazy and love all the rides and the magic of the place! I am nagging DH to go next yr. DD loves it too and I really want to take her back. She often watches the home movies and wants to go back! I used to go to Florida every yr as a kid. My dad loves it too and loves all the parks. I think I have been about 16 times now. Aaawwww!! How far from the parks do you live?? x

Lolley - The shows amaze me every time. I'm pleased you had a lovely time! Scan your picture on.... we all want to see it!! xx

Lorts- We live about 3 hours south of all the parks. We go to Disney every fall for the annual Food and Wine Festival. It's so fun. We go with three or four other couples and rent a house and make a weekend out of it. :). Growing up I went to the parks every year (I grew up in Michigan), and we also used to have a yearly pass to Disney.

It"s like a ghost town in crossover too :( everyone must be off partying LOL I just read you live byish Disney, lucky thing!! My Canadian cousins have a holiday home in Florida (the ones who took us in when we were stuck over there) I may have to butter them up for a visit LOL NYC has been the only stateside adventure but I know I want MORE!! Lol. Maybe when little man is big enough bring the grandparents and we can all go Disney :) think we'll have to do with Alton Towers in the meantime.
Anyway peeps come back and natter that goes for crossover in 1st tri come say hello!!!
Pudding's genderscan pics up in there :) we're very much team :blue: as you can't miss his little winkie LOL
Lots of :dust: for everyone in here!!!
Delly xxx

sorry Lucie,

it must be me!! I came on to say i was back and must of scared everyone off, as since then no one is around :haha:

I keep checking if anyone has posted so i can chat but nothing! I have nothing to say really im still in limbo waiting for my 1st af after mc,its so boring waiting, just want it to hurry up so we can try again, but i have not even O'd yet!

How are you doing? are you doing clomid again this month? you seemed alot better on it last month :)

sending lots of :dust:

Hey guys! Glad to see some familiar faces in here. As for me, I took my 3rd clomid last night. Also, I found a blog by some FS ( https://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/ ) that talks about the new WHO standards for semen. According to those, my DH's #s all fall within the normal range! That gives me so much hope!

On a non TTC note, I could use some good vibes/prayers for my grandmother. She's in the hospital at the moment.

Hope everyone else is well!

Delly-could you point me in the direction of the cross-over thread? I'd like to pop in and say hello there too, but I couldn't seem to find it. Thanks!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...weds-crossover-thread-first-trimester-22.html

There you go Lucie, just seen MrsKCbrown got a new funky avatar going on :)

REALLY QUIET in there too!! Think everyone has dropped off the earth which is a shame as I'm off work with no one to say hi to LOL

Delly xxx

Delly-I'm off work too, so we can chat! :) Thanks for the link!

Hurrah :) Its ace being a teacher, however we're not on hols but dr has signed me off work because of sciatica :(

It's nice being a lady of leisure :) however the fact Im walking like an old lady is rubbish atm.

Popping down to homebase (bit like home depot) after to go look at paint testers for Pudding :) I have seen the cutest set so going to pick paints around that :)

I'm loving the baby blue one!

https://jennytots.co.uk/ourshop/prod_681446-Made-to-order-STAR-CradleCrib-Nursery-sets.html

Hopefully now with hubby's :spermy: being in normal and your 3rd clomid you'll be doing all this soon!!!

I think you have more to choose from tho over there, especially clothes, was amazed in NYC looking round!

What a cute set Delly! Have a fab time picking out the paint!

Hi ladies - just got home from a 5 day music festival hope everyone is well xxx

Hello!! I have been in and out of both the threads but seen that it has been a ghost town. I think everyone is enjoying the sun and having BBQS every night! Its not often we feel the heat in the UK! :haha:

Lucie - Good news about DH. :thumbup: We will all be stalking you this month. Go :spermy: go!

Delly i love that set :) i also like the white with baby blue stars they are just fabby :winkwink:

LAL - hope you had a good time at the festival

Lucie - sending lots of [-o< for you grandma hope everything is ok

well i have just been speaking to dh, i did a random opk today just to see how i was going and its quite dark not positive. I have been doing research and have read that there is no medical reason for you not to try straight after a mc its only for dating purposes and to make sure your mentally ok. Well i have never been mentally ok anyway :haha: and i can date from O by charting so thats no problem. So we are just going to go with it and if we fancy any :sex: then we will and not use any protection that way if it happens it happens if it doesnt were not actively trying so no harm done :)

Hey Lorts :)

Just seen you have your scan in 2 days :happydance:
make sure you pop in and tell us about it,
hope everything is perfect :flower:

Just changed my sig. It was the 14th but I changed it to the 15th. I hope everything is going to be OK too, i'm sure it is! I am looking forward to seeing Baby H again! My daughter is coming with us this time as I want to include her with everything. She is really excited and wants a sister!

I have heard the you are more fertile after a MC.... fingers crossed it is for you. X

LaL- Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!

Lorts- I see you have a scan coming up. How exciting! I think it's a wonderful idea to take your daughter with you.

Lolley- I too have heard that you are more fertile after a MC. I think taking it easy and BDing when you want to is a great idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->