Newlyweds TTC

My name is Natasha Holtzclaw, married on Dec. 19th 2009 and am currently ttc

welcome Natasha!

I am excited as the clothes I ordered from Boden in the sale have aarrived and all fit!!!! My solution to ttc is to keep on buying clothes so I have compensation to no BFP and the thought of if I do fall, then i wont be able to wear the nice clothes for a while, so should get them whilst i can!

I think thats a fab idea about buying clothes Liz.

I bought 2 lovely skirts just before I found out I was preggy and now I dont fit in them :cry:

However you'll need to go on a spending spree after :bfp: so all excuses to shop!!!!

(I'm still bumpless and still looking fat :haha: )

Welcome Natasha, the Newlywed TTC is a lovely group :) and we're not so bad on the crossover either ;)

Delly xxx

:hi: Natasha

so this is random one! but as i have nothing really ttc to talk about at the min i got thinking last night. Why are we all called what we are???? and that includes you graduates!

So obviously Betheney is that because of her name :thumbup:

but why starcrossed and lucie etc like i said i know random but just interested :)

Im Lolley because its my gorgeous dogs name.I have 2 dogs but I have had lolley longer than my children she is 11 now and has been just fantastic. She smiles like a human, Knows when im uspet i could go on and im rambling now lol.

so anyone wnat to share???

OK - My real name is Sarah. My maiden name is Lortal. It gets shortened to Lorts all the time. I get called Lorts rather than sarah. My number plate on my car is even Lorts!

I've been starcrossed since I was 14 :) Back in the infancy of the internet and chatrooms MSN you needed a handle, and that was mine and still is on WLS info, Ebay and here :haha:.

Why? Because I was studying Romeo and Juliet and I liked the word :)

(It means ill fate written by the stars if you aren't up on meanings in Shakespeare, and to be honest I've had my fair share of that)

However the stars came good for us this time and hopefully they'll keep going to get little man here safely :)

Delly xxx

My name is April, but my dad always called me Lucie when I was growing up. The 73821 after my name dates from a LONG time ago. When AOL and the internet first came out, I got to pick my user name. I chose Lucie. But of course there were already like a thousand Lucie's so the computer randomly generated those numbers afterwards. That name has stuck with me since!

DH and I are headed for a picnic lunch at a waterfall today, then visiting a Shipwreck museum. I hope the rest of you lovely ladies have a fantastic day!

Lorts - I kind of guessed yours from facebook, but nice to know the story behind it :)

Delly - now i didnt expect that :wacko: I always liked your name and its been a long time since i have read shakespear so would never have got it :)

Thanks for joining in, passes the time a bit lol x

Lucie - another lovely story :) its funny how people get called random names and they stick. My DH calls his dad Will and his name is John lol.

Have a lovely day it sound like it will be fantastic :)

welcome natasha :flower:

I am lovealittle1 because when I joined knew how much I would "love a little one" Think it was Betheney or Delly that shortened it to Lal. xxxx

Hi all,

well i had to go to the doctors tonight. Been having a few niggles and my stomach is swelling quite bad :( I actually look pregnant!The doc is not happy and sending me for a scan to make sure everything came away with the mc. I am going to see if i can be cheeky and get the sonographer to have a nosey about while there to make sure everything else is ok. Its good timing too as we go on holiday a week on sunday so hopefully will all be sorted for then.

hows everyone else doing?
were are you all now in your cycles i have lost track having a couple of weeks off here!

Hi ladies

Could I ask for some good vibes/prayers for my grandma please? She was just released from the hospital Wednesday after being there since Saturday. Well last night she fell out of bed and broke her hip. She is back in the hospital now and has surgery scheduled for later today.

Thank you lovely ladies!

Lolley- I hope everything checks out ok with you!

oh Lucie,

I hope she is ok, sending lots of love and :hugs:

Lucie I hope your Grandma has a trouble free surgery and feeing better soon xxx

Hi all,

well i had to go to the doctors tonight. Been having a few niggles and my stomach is swelling quite bad :( I actually look pregnant!The doc is not happy and sending me for a scan to make sure everything came away with the mc. I am going to see if i can be cheeky and get the sonographer to have a nosey about while there to make sure everything else is ok. Its good timing too as we go on holiday a week on sunday so hopefully will all be sorted for then.

hows everyone else doing?
were are you all now in your cycles i have lost track having a couple of weeks off here!

Any news on that scan, hope all is well xx

:flower: very happy got a smiley face - bit early but smiling never the less

Hi ladies! Just a quick update. They ended up not operating on my grandma yesterday. The doctors are meeting to discuss if she is strong enough for the surgery. I will keep you informed.

Liz- yeah for smiley faces! Get BDing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->