Newlyweds TTC

scan next wednesday at 9.45, Just want it all sorted now so we can ttc again :(

Lizlemon - woooo for smilies :happydance: get to it !!!

Keep us informed Lucie hope your ok, sending :hugs:

Well ladies, surgery went fine, and she is recovering nicely. :) Thank you all for your kind words and good vibes/prayers.

Hi girls. I've been MIA action lately. Sorry. I have no idea whats going on with everyone i''ll try pay attention now and contribute a little more

Lucie - im glad she is ok and now recovering :flower:
Im missing stalking your chart!

:hi: Betheney :) glad to see you back

lolley i'm hanging out for your scan, i so dearly hope everything is ok and you don''t have to endure much more waiting.

Love

Lolley- The funny thing is, I actually miss charting a little bit! I do think taking this time off is good for me though. I will get back into it full swing when I get home (around August 6). Hope all goes well with your scan!

Betheney- Hi there!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Lucie! i have been stalking but my memory is a bit crap, i know you got the SA results back which weren't as positive as we may have hoped, gimme a quick rundown on whats going on with you and whats next

Betheney- DH has a urologist apt for Sept. 2nd. But according to https://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/, all his numbers from his SA fall into the normal range. He did have low volume and a small number of white blood cells present, which is why he was told to see the urologist. I just finished my last dose of clomid I had a prescription for, so I will be back at the dr. the second week of Aug (that is when we will be home) to see what the next step for me will be.

Went to visit a good friend of DH's yesterday. He was in our wedding. They are expecting their first baby in three weeks. That's 2 people from our wedding party that got pregnant right after the wedding! Seriously! I'm sorry, I'm just finding I'm a bit short on PMA at the moment. :(

I hope everyone is doing wonderful!

:-( Lucie

We all know how painfull it is to see others pregnant and with children when we''re still TTC, i never found a way to get over it either unfortunately. I''m sorry your feeling crummy.

LOTS OF LOVE

Betheney

Well ladies, surgery went fine, and she is recovering nicely. :) Thank you all for your kind words and good vibes/prayers.

Fab news, sending nice vibes to you both xx

also know exactly how you feel about the pg people from wedding - very similar to us and it hurts, though at the moment - for a change- i am chilled about it.

Heelo ladies, long time no speak

sorry ive been away so long, We had our first anniversary holiday and that was fab and then i went to see my family for the rest of the week and now im back to work boo hoo.

So whats going on with me-

CD 30. i THINK i OVed early this month on CD 15 and so today im 15 DPO which is my longest ever!!!!! im usually 13 days, last month it was 14 days but never 15. Anyway ive had some brown CM but its not like blood as in AF starting. Its more like when I OV but its brown in colour but theres not much of it at all. There was a tiny bit more earlier so im just waiting now. I did have a small bleed on CD 22 (implantation?????) and i did a test friday just gone (CD27) and that was a BFN :(.

So im just waiting now to see if this CM/spotting (if you can call it that) gets heavier?????

I dont feel like AF is coming though but i dont wanna test again just yet as for a start this cycle is completly different to my norm. I usually OV on CD 18 and have a 31 day cycle.

Time will tell

Hope everyone is well xxxx

welcome back happily :)

FX lincoln girl

well it looks like my body is starting to work again. FF says i have o'vd very late in my cycle but hey thats nothing new and after the mc it was expected really. I know i wont be getting my bfp this month as we did not dtd round O but im ok with that as it gives my body time to recover.

So tomorrow i have my scan and then we can start trying again next cycle, bring on the soy iso :happydance:

oh finally the day is here for your scan lolley, i thought it would never come. I don't know why i'm so anxious about your scan but i am. I don't mean to sound like a downer but i so desperately want to hear everything is ok and there is nothing wrong.

Have my Glucose Tolerance Test tomorrow morning but i wont have the results for a few weeks.

Love

lolley where did u gert ur soy? and how much was it, im thinkin of doin it nxt cycle b4 i get clomid xxx

where i get everything ebay lol
was about £7.50 but because i only took 2 a day and there was 30 in the tub they will last me 3 months :)

I did get my bfp off it the 1st time i took it too, but as you know it wasnt to be. Let me know if you cant find any and i will send the link im at work at the moment so will check back later.

Thanks Betheney :hugs: hope your test is ok !

Lolley- I hope your scan goes well. I think I will be trying soy next cycle too if I can't get into the dr. to get another dose of clomid.

Betheney- I hope your test goes well too.

I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->