Newlyweds TTC

oh sorry LG i thought maybe this was your month. Fingers crossed to a new month.

Sorry Lincoln :(

So my scan was ok :)
She said there is a tiny amount of residual tissue left but its attached to the lining so will come away with next af but is so small she said its insignificant!
She had a nosey round and my overies are ok no cysts or anything and she said my uterus is back to normal. They are now classing my mc as complete and im ok to start trying after my af wooooooooo :happydance:

on another issue though ff has taken away my cross hairs so now dont know if i ov'd or not :) HURRY UP so we can start again!!! :(

Hi ladies

sorry :witch: got you Lincoln :hugs:

Lolley - :happydance: that you can ttc again :wohoo:

How's everyone else doing?

xxxx

Hi all,

my goodness its quiet again in here!!!

so just dropping in as i go on holiday for a week tomorrow, everything is a bit hectic at the moment.

so lots of :dust: for everyone while im away :)

Lincoln- sorry the witch got you.

Lolley- I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Nothing much new with me. I think I Od yesterday, so I guess that puts me in the TWW. AF is due when we are in Savannah, but fingers crossed she stays away!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Lolley, i''m glad your scan results weren't bad and that you can start TTC as soon as this cycle is over, i peaked on your FF and saw that you have your cross hairs back.

Lucie, this one is your last one with clomid yes? good luck muffin.

Love Love Love

gosh its quiet in here

nothing to tell from me, just waiting to OV now

lots of :dust: to everyone xxx

Hi ladies. Not feeling very positive. Had a big family reunion this past weekend. While it was fun, it was also depressing. There were tons of little kids there under the age of 5, including my cousin's 1 month old. Then there was the "So you guys have been married for almost 1 year, when are you going to have a baby?". And when DH, my
mom, my step dad, and I were getting our picture taken, the person who made the comment above said (loud enough for me to hear) "all that's missing from this picture is a baby". Thank god my cousin (mother of the 1 month old) quickly shut her up.

Then last night DH looked at me and said, "Do you think we'll ever have a baby?" and then he got all teary. He confessed he's terrified that we will never have children. It hurt so much to see DH all upset like that. I told him I was positive that we would be parents one day and that we both need to keep the faith.

I am looking forward to our anniversary on Sunday. I can't believe it has been a whole year! We don't have any big plans for our actual Anniversary, but from the 2nd-6th we are staying at a romantic B&B in Savannah, Ga.

Sorry this has turned into a novel. I hope everyone is doing well. I hope the chatter in here picks up a bit. I miss you ladies!

Hi ladies. Not feeling very positive. Had a big family reunion this past weekend. While it was fun, it was also depressing. There were tons of little kids there under the age of 5, including my cousin's 1 month old. Then there was the "So you guys have been married for almost 1 year, when are you going to have a baby?". And when DH, my
mom, my step dad, and I were getting our picture taken, the person who made the comment above said (loud enough for me to hear) "all that's missing from this picture is a baby". Thank god my cousin (mother of the 1 month old) quickly shut her up.

Then last night DH looked at me and said, "Do you think we'll ever have a baby?" and then he got all teary. He confessed he's terrified that we will never have children. It hurt so much to see DH all upset like that. I told him I was positive that we would be parents one day and that we both need to keep the faith.

I am looking forward to our anniversary on Sunday. I can't believe it has been a whole year! We don't have any big plans for our actual Anniversary, but from the 2nd-6th we are staying at a romantic B&B in Savannah, Ga.

Sorry this has turned into a novel. I hope everyone is doing well. I hope the chatter in here picks up a bit. I miss you ladies!

:hugs:

hope you have a great anniversary xx

OH Lucie

I'm so sorry for your emotional weekend. I can only imagine how much it would hurt to see your hubby get all upset. I would be a wreck if anything ever upset my husband. He's the kind that keeps it to himself and refuses to talk about it but occasionaly he'll give me some kind of information about the problem and i just turn to mush and get all upset.

I'm also sorry about the reunion, people are so ridiculous!!!! its such a silly thing to ask people when they're having children, i mean what good can come of such a question. If you say never your get the fingers pointing at you, if you say "oh we're having problems conceiving" you get the pity party. PEOPLE SUCK!

feel better soon. Hooray for your anniversary!!! mine is in October and i''m so excited

Love Love Love

Hey guys!

Sorry I not checked in for a while!

Lolley-great news you can start TTC :happydance:

LG-I'm sorry :witch: got you but a new cycle new hope :) xxx

Lucie- :hugs: I can sympathise ever such alot, before Pudding, infact in the Nov before I concieved I was told it would take years because of the chemotherapy and all the hormonal contraception beforehand and active lupus. It feels hopeless and vile especially as ALL Dan's friends had little ones or pregnant, NYE I sat down and sobbed and sobbed. I think because you're newlyweds people think that you will have a baby straight away, my parents waited a good 10 yrs after marriage for me LOL (7 of that by choice)

You have clomid and some good results on your side, now you need to enjoy each other and just being married. It will happen there is absolutly no reason why it shouldnt!!!
A normal couple have 1:5 chance of concieving each month, and a year is nothing to be trying for a baby. (although it feels like an eternity).

I know it'll happen for you!!! :hugs:

Delly xxx

hello lovely ladies, feels like im not on here much lately. and i miss u lovely ladies
well iv got 4 weeks to lose the bulge n get my ass on the clomid lol10lb to lose, i hope i can do it
i started my diet on sunday and iv lost 2 already which is good
how r u all xx

Argh the witch got me. I am soooooooo annoyed and angry this month. Gutted as thought this was our month.

Hi ladies :)

just got back off my holidays and im freeeezing :(
hope your all well, i will have a catch up tomorrow and see whats been going on.

just popped on to say :hi:

lizlemon- sorry AF got you.

lolley- welcome back!

As for me, we are off to Savannah and our wonderful stay in the B&B tomorrow for our anniversary! Our actual anniversary is today, and I can't believe it's been an entire year already! It seems to have flown by! AF should be due at the end of the week, but fingers crossed I get a Anniversary BFP!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

lizlemon- sorry AF got you.

lolley- welcome back!

As for me, we are off to Savannah and our wonderful stay in the B&B tomorrow for our anniversary! Our actual anniversary is today, and I can't believe it's been an entire year already! It seems to have flown by! AF should be due at the end of the week, but fingers crossed I get a Anniversary BFP!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Have a fab anniversary and enjoy the B+B :happydance:

Ok so there was not much to read its still quiet in here!

Lucie - im sorry you had a crappy time with some thoughtless people :hugs: i hope you and DH are ok, you im here if you want a natter anytime :)
Happy Anniversary :flower: I hope you have had a wonderful time today.

Lizlemon - sorry she got you :hugs:

Keepsmiling - hows it going? did you get the soy to try?

:hi: to the graduates hope your all well, I will pop over soon to see how your all getting on x

as for me, I woke up to AF this morning :happydance:
its the 1st time i have been happy to see her lol, I have to admit she is being a B**** but bring on the soy-iso and ttc again :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->