Newlyweds TTC

hi lolley, id didnt try soy cos i cudnt find it lol, im currently 2 days late 4 af so just playin the waitin game relly
xxxx

welcome back lolley, finally AF is here and you can get back to TTC!! are you going to take more soy this time than last time?

Love love

Hey Betheney :)

How are you? Im not sure how much to take!
How much did you take?

last time i took 100mg and obviously did get bfp but i still o'd late!

hi lolley, id didnt try soy cos i cudnt find it lol, im currently 2 days late 4 af so just playin the waitin game relly
xxxx

i would of sent you the link!

well lots of :dust: then have you tested yet?

Ok so there was not much to read its still quiet in here!

as for me, I woke up to AF this morning :happydance:
its the 1st time i have been happy to see her lol, I have to admit she is being a B**** but bring on the soy-iso and ttc again :happydance:

Happy TTC may the baby dust bring you luck xxx

hi ladies

sorry to all that :witch: got. lots of :dust: for this cycle xxx

Nothing really to tell from me, waiting to OV really, could happen anytime

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Also happy anniversary to everyone at the mo as its coming up to most of the first year anniversaries xxxx

I hate it being so quiet in here!!! I'm off work for summer holidays and have no one to chat to :(

Hope everyone is ok

KS- did you test?

well i started my soy and prenatel vits again yesterday. AF isn't being as bad as i thought after the mc and hopefully will soon bugga off :happydance:
Poor DH wont know whats hit him :haha:

i tested at 15dpo and nothing,, im now just witin on af, currenty 5 days latex

Well ladies, AF came today after a few days of spotting. And on my wonderful trip too. :( I am really frustrated. I have run out of my clomid prescription, and my dr won't do anything for me until after DH's urologist apt. on Sept 2. :(

On a positive note, this cycle was 31 days. In fact, my 3 clomid cycles were 33, 32, and 31 days. So at least they aren't 46 days anymore. I think I am going to try soy this cycle, and hopefully it will allow me to have a short cycle.

In other news, we are having a fantastic time in Savannah. We are headed home tomorrow (we left home on June 23), and I'm super excited to sleep in my own bed again! Then we start work on Monday.

I hope all of you lovely ladies are well.

sorry about :witch: Lucie. Glad to hear that you are having a nice trip. Good news about the shorter cycles.

Any news keepsmiling?

Lolley - hope the :witch: flys away soon so you can get back to :sex:

LG - did you ov yet?

KS- im keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Lucie - :hugs: sorry about the witch and i cant beleive they wont give you more thats so stupid now that you have been on clomid and its helping your cycle! :growlmad: Join me with the soy but you will need to start it soon. Hope you can get some.
Sounds like you have had a wonderful trip everytime i see your status on facebook you are going somewhere or have been somwhere that sounds so lovely it makes me smile :)

just posted this in the ttc bit, wondered if anyone here knew?

I have just found out that my DH's dad and sister are rhesus negative blood type. I am positive does anyone know how we can find out DH's blood type as i know this can be a factor for mc.

I called my doctors the lady on reception said we don't keep that info on file you have to pay private? anyone know where it can be done and how much it costs or if in fact my doctor can do this?

afm- iv got no af symptoms yet, im now on 18dpo,, nt tested since 14dpo and nothing,,, grr stupid body of mine x

i think if you simply want to find out a blood type you have to pay and i think you still need a doctors referral, i mean your hubby can go to the doctors and tell them he wants a checkup and his blood type to be figured out. i know if you donate blood they tell you your blood type (well in Australia anyway)

Love

i just did an opk,, and its very pos,,, i think il wait til next week n test once more just to be sure xx

Thanks ladies, i got a fab answer on the ttc thread and its fine we dont have a problem :)

KS- do you know if you def O'd please dont think im questioning i cant remember if you chart or anything and i really hope you get a bfp from this, but i would bd just incase your bodys gone mad this month and your just about to O. I know its very late for you but stranger things have happened!

Hi ladies, I'm just wondering about joining the thread. I'm finding some of the other thread's a little too fast paced! and hard to keep up with, hoping this may be the one for me :)

I'm 25, OH 28 TTC#1 got married in April and have been off BCP and TTC since June. CD3 at the moment and after a 42 day cycle I'm hoping things will move a little more quickly this month.

Hello to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->