Newlyweds TTC

no i dnt, i do use opks, i got a close to pos on 17th july, n thn i didnt do an y cos it was my bday n i was just sooo drunk tbh lol
yuh we have been, 4 sum reason me n hubby have ben up 4 it loads the past few days lol xxthis is goin 2 b my longest cycle ever!!

KS- I may be totally wrong but just seems you may be having a :wacko: cycle this time! keep going with the bd lots of :dust:

:hi: wish2bmum the ladies are lovely in here and this thread is very quiets at the moment so you will fit in nicely and have time to catch up with us on here :)
anything you want to know just ask :flower:

welcome wish2bmum. where you from? i used to live in conisbrough nr doncaster.

LAL- im not 100% sure ive oved but i think i did possibly on CD 15/16

XXXX

Hello ladies!

Welcome wish2bmum!!

As for me, I'm finally home! We've been gone for 43 days and been in Wisconsin, Michigan, Kentucky, and Georgia. I had a fantastic time, but am sooooo excited to be home! I get to rest Saturday and Sunday, and then it's back to work Monday for me.

I have decided to take soy days 5-9, the same as I took clomid. I hope it works for me!

How is everyone else doing????

thank you for the lovely welcome :) I'm in Sheffield Lincoln Girl, not far from Doncaster.

Lots of luck to you all in your cycle.

:flower::flower: Hello, Hope everyone is doing well - it is our 1st anniversary today and we have had a brilliant weekend. OH has really spoilt me - i feel very lucky. I wont be around for a couple of weeks as we go away on holiday on Tuesday, so wishing everyone loads and loads of :dust: :dust:

xxxx

Happy Anniversary Lizzlemon :flower:

:happydance: the witch left yesterday after a long week and today i have taken my last lot of soy iso, so now just :coffee:

please please make it less than 40 days!!! I will be so happy for less than 40 im so sick of 45 and 49 day cycles now :(

i do think im having a crazy cycle too!! iots ok tho cos im goin 2 c fs on the 24th so hope he cn sort me out lol xx

KS- FX hope it sorts itself out, at least you carried on with the bd so your covered :)

Lucie did you get any soy? how much you taking if you did?
hope you have settled in back at home now :)

Hi everyone!

Lolley- I was able to pick up some soy. I took my first dose of 80 mg tonight. I just wish Sept 2 would hurry up and get here. I can't help but feel that August will be a wasted month. Plus I realized last night that I've gained about 15 pounds in the last 6 months. :(. I cried for a half hour last night once I realized it.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi everyone!

Lolley- I was able to pick up some soy. I took my first dose of 80 mg tonight. I just wish Sept 2 would hurry up and get here. I can't help but feel that August will be a wasted month. Plus I realized last night that I've gained about 15 pounds in the last 6 months. :(. I cried for a half hour last night once I realized it.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Oh Lucie :hugs:

Try not to look at August as a waste, although there is no :bfp: yet look at all the lovely things you've done as a couple, you've been travelling and went to that lovely hotel in Savannah! Really enjoy these times where it is the 2 of you because soon enough you wont beable to go for a fancy weekend at a lovely hotel etc. (this reality is sinking in atm, our last hol as a couple is fast approaching)

As for 15lbs that is NOTHING! I used to weigh 277lbs! You said it went on over 6 months so really you put on 2.5lbs a month, you can move that off in a week just knocking the naughties on the head and going back to work will help! (2.5lbs) and if you've weighed while :witch: is in there is probably alot of water weight there too which will go away pretty quickly!

Good luck with the Soy and I'm sending you lots of :dust: for this month!

BIG CUDDLES!!! :hugs:

Delly xxx

hey lucie i no the feelin of needing to get weight off, im stuck with my weight atm, im seein fs in 2 weeks n need it gone xx

hey lucie i no the feelin of needing to get weight off, im stuck with my weight atm, im seein fs in 2 weeks n need it gone xx

Loads of protein and drink lots! :)

Knock the carbs right out for a week that'll move it :)

Got all this to come (again) after Pud....think I'm going to need my jaw wired! LOL

xxxx

I have the slimming world plan on PDF if you want to borrow it to shift some quick if that'd help I can email it to you xxx

Hey girls

Keepsmiling - i lost 10lbs in 2 weeks leading up to my wedding as my wedding dress didn't fit AT ALL! i had a meal replacement / protein shake for breakfast and lunch and then a peice of fish and some veges for dinner.

LOVE

Lucie - :hugs: I agree with Delly, I will put loads on while im off work, once i get back into it i usually go back to how i was before:)
Lots of :dust: this cycle and wishing you luck with the soy.

KS- cambridge works!!! but you have to have time to order your meals and not sure you will. But it def works my friend does it everytime she has something special on eg wedding holiday etc she lost loads for her wedding this year and can def do 10lbs in 2 weeks on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->