Newlyweds TTC

iv got to go and pick my shakes up later on today,, but cos im doin 2 shakes and a meal im havin my meal bout 2 ish lol,, can i keep goin til thn, xx

hi wish2bemum- im originmally from conisbrough nr doncaster, moved to lincoln to be with hubby

nothing to tell from me, im in 2ww. due on anytime between tuesday and thursday so ill let you know xxxx

Lolley I was just thinking I haven't seen the ttc thread in my usercp for a while now. How are you? Any signs of ov? I know we've discussed this in my journal and I don't mean to rub it into the TTC thread but I can't beleive I'm third tri this Saturday!!!! I'm dying for my ticker to move! I feel it's been on this orange one for ages.

Love

hi wish2bemum- im originmally from conisbrough nr doncaster, moved to lincoln to be with hubby

nothing to tell from me, im in 2ww. due on anytime between tuesday and thursday so ill let you know xxxx[/QUOTE

I live nxt to lincoln! :p just moved here too x

Lolley I was just thinking I haven't seen the ttc thread in my usercp for a while now. How are you? Any signs of ov? I know we've discussed this in my journal and I don't mean to rub it into the TTC thread but I can't beleive I'm third tri this Saturday!!!! I'm dying for my ticker to move! I feel it's been on this orange one for ages.

Love

im good thanks just waiting :coffee: no signs yet, the only thing i have noticed is more cm than usual doing opk's and bding every other night :)

Hey LAL - nothing from me waiting to ov hoping the soy will bring it on earlier this month.

Babyhopes sending you lots of :dust:

im stil lurking about too, iv had a lovely weekend away but im home now,, af finally got me,, 2 weeks late,, bloody witch lol
but hey on a plus side lots of bd coming up lol xx

I'm still around. Been super busy as I am back to work. I am currently waiting to O. I used soy for the first time this cycle, so fingers crossed it works. Also, DH's apt was moved from Sept 2 to the 9th. Hopefully we will get answers then!

Wow Betheney! 3rd tri!!!!! Amazing!! :)

Hi to everyone else!

:hi: girlies... Im still lurking around! These threads are not as busy as they used to be... :cry: :cry: :sad2:

I pop in now and again to check on everyone. I can't wait for good news! :thumbup:

Bethany - Congrats on reaching 3rd tri... Not long now until you meet ya baby!

I can't believe I am 19 weeks on Friday! Where has the time gone? 2 weeks today and I get to find out if im on team :pink: or team :blue: !

X x X x X

I'm still lurking, but not got much to report!
My cycles are confusing me at the moment as they seem to have got extremely long after that first one off the pill which was back to my pre-pill cycles! Last one was about 73 days and I'm currently on cd37 with bfns and no sign of af! :dohh: If I have another one like this I think I may have to give in to ovulation kits and stuff just to figure out what's going on!

Beca :wave:

nice to see eveyone is still around :)

and i know Delly is in Malta and by her facebook photos having a lovely time!

still no sign for me, come on soy do your stuff!

Hey lolley, hopefully your body won't gear up for ov and then decide not to and then ov another week or so later like it did on some of those previous months. I still stalk your FF I hope you don't have another painfully long drawn out cycle, but you were always more patient then me.

Love you lots

Thanks Betheney :flower:

the opk's are getting darker so im hoping its not like last time. I'm due to do one in a couple of hours, see what thats like!

ok so just did the opk and it so nearly + :happydance: how fab would it be for me to ov before cd 20!!!
I would say a shade lighter so hopefully tomorrow i will get the + test if not i will expect it to start getting lighter like last time and will then be another week to 10 days :(

Oh my fingers a crossed and crossed hoping for an early ov. I always used to pretend my negatives that were only a shade lighter were positives. Hahaha. Oh how I hope this cycle is a quick one, not that you can't fall pregnant on a long cycle they're just painfully long.

Thanks for updating for me!!!!

Love love love

lol, well tonight is bd night anyway :blush: so i suppose i can pretend too!

i hope so too please let me ov in the next few days!!!

i think im out of the newly wed stage,, weve almost been married 1 year so surely im now nt a newly wed,, how sad!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->