Newlyweds TTC

well if you are i def am i been married 16 months now!!!

i dont know but if its for this group im staying put lol
Betheney set it up as she didnt feel like she belonged anywhere and i was 1st to sign up after that so im afraid im staying :haha:

lol no one is being kicked out of the group because we are no longer newlyweds. I plan on hanging in this group for a very long time. As long as my friends are here i'm here.

hi ladies

hope you are all well

AF got me yesterday so heres to next month :(

xxxxx

dont be daft were part of a group ok so we were newly wed when we joined but that was only so we had something in common.

Your staying!!!! :thumbup:

sorry lincoln

lucie- you stopped charting! i can see whats happening now lol any luck with oving?

we can all saty thn,, iv got my fs appoiment in under a week now!!! hope they give me good news lol cc

and i see your doing well with the weight loss so all should be good :)

thnks lolley. wud like 2 lose another 4 or 5 by thn tho, my fs is so bloomin strict xxxx

how many hours till your next OPK lolley?

it was lighter :(
but i have been out all day and did the test later than usual so it may be that see what tomorrows is, if its ligter again then i just got to wait it out as usual.

Lincoln Girl- Sorry AF got you. :(

Lolley- I am trying to get back into charting. It should be easier now that I am back in school, as I am getting up at about the same time every day.

I am not sure about Oving yet. I have been getting headaches every day for the past week. Not sure if that is from the soy. No twinges like I had with the clomid though. I usually don't O until day 18 or 19, so it is still early.

Hope everyone is well!

Hi,

how is everyone?

so my stupid body did the same and geared up to ov and didnt make it :( the opks went bak to no colour at all! although i am now getting colour again so hoping another couple of days and it will be positive!

where is everyone else along?

That sucks lolley, the month you got your BFP you ovd the same way and at day 27 so all hope is no where near lost. What else is going on with you? Anything interesting?

Love

nothing interesting really, im still on summer holidays from work until sept 7th. The weather has been so rubbish we have not been able to do anything with the kids or get out anywhere! emm... (im having to really think now, lol) i have my graduation sept 8th and start again at uni a few weeks later. So i will be a busy bee again :)

I have been keeping up with you in journal and happy 3rd tri :)

Lolley- yeah for positive opks!

Nothing much new here. I think I O'd this weekend so we shall see. Had first day with students yesterday, and that was exhausting. And then at the end of the day one of the aids at school came up to me, put her hand on my shoulder, and said "Oh, you're expecting!" When I told her I wasn't she said "Oh, someone told me you were trying and I was hoping you would be by now". I am really self conscious about my weight gain. I bought a bunch of new clothes for school since so many of my other clothes don't fit anymore.

This wasn't the first time something like this happened. Last week another staff member said to me " Someone asked me if you were pregnant. They said you were looking "fuller" around the middle". :(

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Lolley!!! That +ve opk didn't take long! Congrats! Hope you've done enough BDing!!

Lucie :-( I'm so sorry to hear of those comments your a stronger woman than I am. I would of cried all day with a comment like that. Someone told me I must be having a girl because I've gained weight in my arse :-( I was pretty upset because I really thought I looked the same except my belly of course. People suck! We must hold our heads high.

Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"