Newlyweds TTC

Betheney- I NEED HELP!!!!!
so one of the most important temps i have to take is the one after +opk and i dont sleep i had 2 hours sleep at a time and temped after each one to see if they were similar-
4.30- 36.20- i was hot
6.30- 35.98- i was cool after taking blankets of due to being hot
8.30- 36.15- i was hot again after putting them back on when i was cool lol.

sso i had a strong + yesterday will do another this afternoon, i only had niggles last night, this morning they seem to be getting stronger more like usual although their on my left side which is unusual! So im hoping i have not yet ov'd and will today. I was still bding everyotherday cause the opk was still quite negative then all of a sudden their it was and i thought s***.

anyway im waffling, what temp do you think i should put in? on this one i am really unsure :(

Lucie - :hugs:
some people have no consideration for others feelings. i also had this after me and dh got together. I put on a lot of weight very quickly, i think due to finally being happy and everyone was whispering is she pregnant etc, a couple of people asked me outright. I laughed and said no im just fat, they didnt know where to put themself but i didnt let them know it hurt as we all know it does :(

Argh the difficulties of temping!

I don't know what the exact correct thing to do is but if it were me I would take the third reading. I know you never got solid sleep but regardless I think your body would be closest to the correct temp after 6 hours of interupted sleep rather than 4 or 2. It is probably closer to your normal waking time too, I'm such a firm beleiver on the same wake up time, if I ever temped earlier I got a too cold reading and if I temped later I got a too high reading. If you took the average of the 3 it would be 36.11 which is pretty much 36.15 so I would just take that one.

Love

god its bugging me i usually wake at 5.30 to temp so thats in the middle of the highest and lowest one i took :( if i take it after 6.30 its usually too high. Im not putting it in yet i just did my opk for today and its darker than yesterday although yesterday was def + but i think ov will be sometime today if not already this morning so will bd tonight and tomorrow just to make sure!

im gutted cause now i wont know what dpo im on grrr :growlmad:

so my temp didnt go up today???
god im usually good at temping but im so confused this time!

i had really bad o pain yesterday, so im presuming its happened but temps say no! :(

Lucie- your temps are lovely and high :)

I remember someone telling me ov pains are your ovaries just about to let them out not actually letting them out, so if your temp was low today maybe you will definitly ov today.

Love

sorry I haven't been keeping up here latley ladies but I just wanted to pop in and send over lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

its wierd cause i usually ov on 1st or 2nd day of + opk testing never after but our bodies are very strange and never do the same each month!!! :(

Thanks LAL :)

??? another +opk god knows whats going on!!! :wacko:

I have no idea lolley, lol sorry. Just keep BDing till they turn negative I guess

Hello Everyone, hope all is well an fingers crossed tht you O soon Lolley! I have had a lovely holiday with OH, but sadly AF got me today which means it's been 12 months of trying, which is absolutely gutting, as i had hoped the relaxing holiday would make a difference, esp after all the o so helpful comments of 'you need to relax' 'most people get pregnant on holiday' etc etc. so now feel v sorry for myself as school starts again and I just feel that it wont now happen for ages as my job's so stressful and makes me so tired. :growlmad:

Anyway I have vented now and will have good cry and feel better soon enough
xx

hey ladies!!!
I'm back from Malta and had a fabby time :) finally Pud has popped out so I don't just look like I ate all the pies anymore.

Lucie I read your posts while in malta but my data wouldn't let reply. From someone who was 20st or 277lbs please believe me a little teeny few are nothing, a few tweeks and changes and its soon off. Also a bit of meat on your bones before pregnancy is a good idea esp if you get struck down with morning sickness or like me you have a leech who drains all you iron and vitamins.

Lolley I'm keeping my FXd for you O and hoping you catch the eggy!!

Liz I caught in one of the most stressful situations ever so don't let that even worry you about concieving!

Also for all TTCers I still believe the fact I'm waddling round like Jemima puddle duck is down to 4 things.

SOFTCUPS- get them internet UK Walgreens US, pop em in after the hokie cokie and it keeps all the swimmers close for 12 hrs so better chance of conception.

CONCIEVE +- in and on soft cup and a bit befor BD, keeps spermies happy :)

Temp, OPKs and FF-so I knew when my body was ready for the off :)

NOOKIE-lots of every day 4 days each side of O :) we were knackered but hey it worked!!

I spent 30 pounds in all for those bits and I really think it made the difference!!

Lots and lots of :dust: ladies I'm off to hossy now to check on Pud, 24 weeks tomorrow eeeek!!!

Delly xxx

well my temps up a bit so looks like were good :happydance:

lizzlemon- :hugs: sorry she got you, i also thought i might get my bfp while i was in egypt in april as i was due to Ov while there but i didnt and got mine when back at work when i got home. So like Delly said its not impossible. I know its easy for others to say relax im nearly at the 11 month mark now too :(. Just keep believing it will happen :)

:hi: Delly welcome back, I have been keeping up with your holiday by your piccys on facebook :) Glad you had a wonderful time and didnt get stuck lol. can we see a piccy of that bump now its popped? if you dont want to post it on here put it on the graduate section and i will pop over and have a nosy :winkwink:

:happydance: crosshairs today :happydance:

cd 24 for ovulation although it could of been cd 25, but thats another few days off the cycle thank you very much soy-iso :)

Thank you :)

but its the 1st 2ww since my mc and to say im nervous is an understatement :(

aarrrgggghhhhh I hate this month already ff has changed my o date and i know it wasnt that late :( its now 2 days after it should be !!!

Grrr - FF did that to me too the month I got my bfp! Just stick to whatever your test date should be! :dust:

Lucie- do you know when you ovulated? your chart is looking fab :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->