Newlyweds TTC

Thanks Lolley. Had a bit more brownish spotting today. Had a little cramping, and several times I've gone to the bathroom I've been sure that AF had started, but nothing. I'm just frustrated. :(

On a lighter note, less than two weeks until we go to Las Vegas! We are going on Oct 22 and flying home on the 26th. I am super excited. We have that Monday off from school (hurricane make up day) and Tuesday is a teacher work day that we are taking off. Then we'll have school Wed and Thurs, then on Friday is Dh's operation.

One saving grace I've had during all of this is my aunt (who is actually a family friend that has known me literally since I've been born). She and her husband dealt with infertility when they were in their 20s and 30s (they are in their 60s now). She is the one person I can call when I am feeling down that I know understands what I am feeling. She has offered to come sit with me during DH's surgery, which will be nice, since I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck.

I hope everyone is doing well.

i hope she stays away :hugs:

wow i forgot you were going to Las Vegas, it will be fab :) and so nice for you to spend some lovely you time just you and DH.

Your aunt souns like just what you need i'm really glad you have support at home and for when dh has his op :flower:

Lucie,

thats an evil drop on your chart :( sending you lots and lots of hugs. I hope dh's op works its magic you are the one person on here i would love to see get their long awaited bfp :flower:

Despite the massive temp drop, AF has not appeared yet. I can't believe I am saying this, but I wish she'd show up already!

im sorry i just presumed and i shouldn't of, i really really hope she stays away :)

No problem lolley! As for AF watch 2010, she still isn't here. :(

*** thought i would let you all know***

for those of you not friends with Delly on facebook, she has been admitted to hospital and is awaiting a kidney scan tomorrow.

sending lots and lots of :hugs: from all of us here on team newlywedsttc and hoping you get well soon.

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

So sorry to hear about Delly. :(. I'm sending tons of good vibes her way.

Well AF finally showed up. I'm ok about it. Glad the guessing game is over. I put a call into my dr. today to see what the next step for me will be.

sorry Lucie :hugs:

i hope the doctor is a good one and will do what he/she can to help :flower:

hey ladies :)
Thanks for your kind wishes. I'm in Birmingham Womens atm waiting for a kidney scan in the morning.
I could just have another nasty UTI but they think because of my lupus my kidneys are strugglin and are getting damaged :( also for some reason body not absorbing food too well.
No wonder I lost weight!!!

Anyway I'll keep you all updated!!

Lucie- I hope :witch: doesn't last too long and things pick up for you and DH. Your triip should be just the ticket!!

Lolley- hoping to hear some good news from you soon!!

Sending you all lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

Did any of you lovely graduates have implantation pain when you got your bfp ?

If you did do you remember what it feels like ?

Lolley - Yes, I did. It felt just like I was goin to come on...an aching back. I was convinced I was going to come on any time.... GL x

lol im not sure and i cant remember if i had them last time :shrug:

The last couple of days I have been having some dull aches, then what feels like O pain, then a few sharp ones??? no tugging or anything so im really not sure. Just wait it out and try not to get my hopes up :)

Lolley-that sounds promising, but I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up. I will keep my fingers crossed tightly for you!

hey ladies!
Lolley- I had terrible implantation pains and spotting with Pud :) I'll have my fingers crossed!!!
Lucie-lots of positive vibes over to you!!! XxX
Sending all the other ladies lots of :dust: for some :bfp:s!!!

I'm still in hospital, my kidneys are struggling with lupus and infected with ecoli :(
I've been put on IV antibiotics and painkillers so I'm hoping I feel better soon.
Also Pud's cord pressure is a bit high so I'm hoping that's better tomorrow.

Anyway hopefully update you from home tomorrow!!

Delly xxx

Hope your feeling better soon hun, keep us up dated :flower:

Delly- big hugs hunny, i hope your better soon, thinking of you and pudding xxx

Lucie- big hugs to you too, you've had a rough few days, thinking of you xxx

Lolley- Good Luck!!!! xxx

AFM- Ive finished work now for my holiday and i cant wait. Saturday morning we fly out to Ibiza and i cant wait. We are so ready for this holiday. TTC wise im due on in around a week (when im on my hols!! :( im not impressed!!) but hopefully AF wont arrive. I got a tiny bit of brown coloured creamy CM so maybe some sort of implantation???? With Mayze though my IB was bright red. We will just have to wait and see. Think i will take a test with me incase im late.

lots of luck and love to everyone xxxx

Lincoln girl, your prof pic is taking up like half my page........ Is it spearing like that to anyone else?

lolley I didn't ready have any extra pains around implantation but I had period pains like normal from about cd7.

Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->