Newlyweds TTC

Lincoln girl, your prof pic is taking up like half my page........ Is it spearing like that to anyone else?

lolley I didn't ready have any extra pains around implantation but I had period pains like normal from about cd7.

Love

i just realised but ive resized the picture now :thumbup:

Lolley - no I did not have any implantation pain. Your chart is looking great. Sending loads of :dust:

Delly - sending love hope you get better soon.

Lucie - so sorry that nasty :witch:came :hugs:

LG - You must be so excited for yout trip. Have a fantastic time and hopefully you will get your bfp while you are there!!

Lorts - how is the pregnancy going?

Lizlemon - sending lots of :dust:

Sorry if I have missed anyone.

xxxx

well today i woke up with back ache, a fuzzy head and dont feel right :( gone off my food a bit too which is NOT like me!! we will see xxx

Lucie - sending lots of good vibes and warm wishes for your Mom

Lolley - Happy :sex:

Lizlemon - Sorry about the results but hopefully they will give him what he needs to make the count higher.

Nursenikki - any news?

Delly - yay for being on mat leave :happydance: Hope the head honcho can sort out the UTI and anameia.

Not much to report here. I am down to double digits tomorrow and 1 week until 3rd tri!!!

Test #3 a couple days ago, because my monthly still hadn't arrived. Neg results :( Sadly, started spotting this morning. Very frustrating....skipped a month all together and our hopes were up. Still thinking positively though.....we will get this next month!

i got unsubscibed from this thread, n iv been tryin to find it for ages,,,,, omg!! im so happy i found it again! yay x

Welcome back :hi:

it did it to me aswell :(

how are you doing?

im fine thanks,, im on my first clomid cycle and iv got a scan tomorrow to c if its workin, xxx
how r all u lovley ladies,, any updates xx

The last few pages are the busiest if you want to catch up.

Delly is in hospital

im in the 2ww

nasty witch got Lucie, but she had a good appointment where dh is having a small op hopefully help those spermies :)

Betheney, lorts and lal are both good

nurse nikki is still waiting with no af

lincoln is also in the 2ww

phew i think thats everyone, sorry if i forgot any

***edit***
forgot Liz sorry! im not sure where she is in her cycle

Morning Ladies,

Thought i would share this with you.
I have just had a reading from sandra Gibbs that was very acurate :)

Ok kelly as i tune in i feel you partner has a strange sense of humour at times, he can come across as silly in a sense, but he has a very deep nature as well, and thinks a lot too , he can also be emotional behind closed doors in a sense.Ok i want to mention where i feel that you are both as crazy as each other at times, and both like to have fun and a carry on.
Ok with regards to a baby i want to mention a conception before the year is out and i'm very much drawn to the middle of november in regards to this , the baby i feel is a boy, and i want to mention a summer birth around july next year, and the 15th is important as well.

The first card i have chosen is The sun dancers
This is showing me the element of fun an laughter around you , a lot of exitement as well , and also the joy that this baby will be bringing in for you.I want to mention that good things come to those who wait, i feel there was a female , older lady in spirit who would have said similar, i keep being shown this lady with knitting , and to confirm boy she is knitting blue.Also do you have a lower back tattoo or there's a link to this , its like a pattern and also a name that i keep being shown too.

The second card is The metal King
This is showing me where i feel things have been a hard slog at times, hard to push through certain barriers and obstacles to get to where you want to be, but you are strong and can beat anything in a sense. I want to mention where i get this feeling of partnership again , and im being shown your partner but also like a best friend or a woman who plays a strong supportive role in your life.

The last card is The hawk Prince
This is showing me where there is something that you need to pay more attention to at the moment, and i feel its linked with another area of your life that needs some tweaking in a sense, can i say that i also see you signing something , now im not sure if you wear glasses but i'm seeing you with them, and it could be symbolical as to say look carefully at what you are signing.

So My DH is just as she described :) and we do play around alot. The conception date im not sure of because of my long cycles but before the year is out im happy with .
And the older lady with knitting could be my dads mom. She would of knitted all baby cardies etc for me. Yes i do have a lower back tattoo and is tribal with flowers so yes a pattern. I think the hard slog could be related to either my past marriage or to uni now :shrug:

so all in all quite good :)

sorry its a long one just thought it would be nice to let you all in on it :flower:

wellll... just been for cd 10 follie scan,,didnt go too well i dnt think
i had quite a fewl follies on my right, biggest bein 7mm
om my left i had a few little ones, biggest being 13.6 mm s iv gotta go bak in monday at 10,00am to c if its grown or not, if it hasnt then thy wil be upping the dose
my lining was 9.1 mm thick which he was impressed with
but i did have a cyct on my left overy of 20mm but he sed he wasnt concerned aboiut it
plus i dnt have cycts on my overies,, iv just got lots of little follie not actully cycts x

awww im sorry delly is in hosp, get better soon hun
andf i hope every1 else gets ther bfps soon x

It all sounds pretty positive lolley!!! But I like the look of todays temp rise

hey Betheney,

i had 3 diff temps this morning all with 3 hours sleep in between. I went to bed early and kept waking thinking it was later. I was even dreaming about temping lol.

So anyway i put the lowest temp in as it was closest to the time i usually take it. So i could be even higher i supose.

They were -

KS -

i hope next weeks results are good :)

at least there re bigger ones there which shows they are getting ready.

Sending weekend love to everyone, and hope everyone has a good one.
Delly - hope you're feeling a bit better
KS - hope they grow over the weekend
Lolley - like your reading, fingers crossed the conception come true too
Lincon Girl - hope you're back on your food!

As for me I am in the TWW but unlikely due to DH swimmers :winkwink:

xxxx :dust:

Hey ladies,

How is everyone?

Delly how are you feeling now?

Lucie- you have gone very quiet i hope you are ok :flower:

Liz - 12dpo how is it going?

KS - good luck for the scan, i hope they have grown

Betheney, LAL, Lorts - how are you blossoming ladies doing :)

did i forget anyone???

AFM- just waiting :coffee:

Lolley your temps are looking really ready good!! I can't help but feel you ov'd earlier than what ff says, how can you possibly ov 2 days after your last +ve opk? When can I start chanting "test"

if it is still up tomorrow you can chant away lol as i will be 14dpo then according to ff. Looking at my other charts it does seem unlikely i ov'd when it says.
There was no way i was testing today might sound stupid but being 13 i tested on 13 dpo when i had my mc lol. Just didnt want it being unlucky.

Aaawww lolley that's not stupid your mc was a very emotional thing. I was looking all over your past charts and it really is looking really good! This tww has gone forever!

How is everyone else?

I am well 35 weeks and only 2weeks left until maternity leave! Which I'm dying for :) I just want to relax!

Love

tell me about it its gone so slowly :(

i cant belive how far gone you are and starting maternity leave just sounds strange lol,it all seems to of flown by :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->