Newlyweds TTC

Very impressive temps Lolley!!

I am 28 weeks now! I have my follow up scan on Wednesday in hopes that my placenta has moved up! Fingers crossed!!! 7 weeks left at work - not that I am counting he he

Hope everyone is well!

Lolley- I AM SO EXCITED, get those superdrugs at the ready tomorrow!!! They're lucky Pee sticks!!! :D Your temps look great!!!

Betheney-I hope your mat leave is slightly less stressful than mine has been, I spent most of mine in hospital. Today I have made an effort to do B*gger all and rest! It's nice just to nest so today I'm washing and sorting dinky dinky prem baby stuff incase.

LaL-It just hit me, when you start your leave in 7 weeks Pudding will be here EEEEEEKK. Then again it wont be long for you at that stage either, where has this year gone?!?!?!

Liz-Keeping my fingers crossed for the end of your TWW, and sending you lots of :dust:

Things have calmed down here now I'm out of hospital.

I still am on antibiotics, bleh! and I have to go to be checked on Tuesday, infection is clearing but my lupus markers are still through the roof which is not great news for my kidneys.
Pud's growth scan is on Friday and I'm hoping me being so very poorly last week hasnt affected him any more or he will be dinky dinky, we're looking at 5 1/2 lbs as it is, I dont want him being much smaller :(

Anyway ladies I'm hoping this week brings us all good news and good luck!!!

:dust:

Delly xxx

glad your feeling a bit better Delly, hope everything is ok on friday make sure you come and tell us :)

Well i have lost hope :( i have a pretty bad headache and that dull feeling i get before af so i think she will arrive bang on time.

glad your feeling a bit better Delly, hope everything is ok on friday make sure you come and tell us :)

Well i have lost hope :( i have a pretty bad headache and that dull feeling i get before af so i think she will arrive bang on time.

Dont lose hope just yet Lolley, I thought I was out when I got my :bfp: see what tomorrow brings :hugs:

Delly xxx

Lolley you are on 699 posts - you need to post the lucky 700!!!!

Lol i never even noticed, there you go :)

how are you doing?

I,m doing ok, waiting for Nov to come round so that we can start to get answers and maybe improvements to DH SA!!! I am starting to get excited, but I will probably just get disappointed when they say come back in x weeks time!! LOL

ooh I also got slightly hopeful when I read a ladies post about how they got BFP with SA similar to ours..... :)

im sure it happened to others in your situation nothing is impossible :)

i will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you

Liz - is it me or did your ticker change?
im sure it said 12 dpo earlier today? :wacko:

Delly-Glad you are feeling a bit better. I will keep my fingers crossed everything goes well at your scan.

Lolly- Your temps look good. Don't count yourself out until she shows! I've got my fingers crossed for you, we need a BFP!

As for me, been kind of meh lately. Had to go to school on Saturday-it was our fall festival and I had to work at a game booth for an hour. Late Friday night our AC started making a horrible noise so we had to turn it off. Thankfully it is cool here at night. We had to pay 90 bucks for the AC guy to come Sat morning. He hit it with a hammer a few times, and said he was ordering a part, and we have no clue when it will be in. The part is covered by the warranty, but not the labor (the expensive part). We have no clue what that will cost.

Also, the gear shift on my car is sticking. It's so bad you need both hands to pull it and get it into reverse. It did the same thing a little more than a year ago. Only problem is now the car isn't under the warranty anymore, so no clue what it will cost us to repair it.

I'm also freaking out because DH has an eye disease that requires special hybrid contacts (they are half hard and half soft). These will cost $1000 for two pairs (one year's worth). We also found out we will have to pay a little more than $300 the day of dh's surgery and then we will also be responsible for 20% of the surgery cost. They weren't able to give me an estimate of how much that would be.

I'm just really freaking out about all this money that we will have to pay out soon. It could not happen at a worse time! We are going to Vegas Friday. I told dh we have to win big this weekend. I'm not too greedy, $100,000 will do. :)

I hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry for my rant.

Lucie - life just does that to us sometimes...... When I had to pay for my wedding I had a break down in the bank because it was literally impossible. Delly had an extremely bad run of it a few months ago with broken cars and everything once she reads this I'm sure she'll tell you the rest of the story. Chin up it's just crappy now life will improve...... Just think in a month and a bit hubbies spermies will be tip tip and you'll be a preggo eggo in no time, even tho it's definitely possible now your chances will just be a little higher after the op.

Lolley I'm going to be on here all night checking your mornings temp and news of thay bfp!

Lucie,

sending masive :hugs: you need to got to Vegas enad enjoy your trip! I am so jealous :)

Things always work out in the end but its hard at the time. Try and stay positive :flower:

ok im here :)

so this is what i got this morning...

https://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/kell500/Photo005.jpg

im so scared it wont stick but a little excited too :happydance:

Congrats Lolley!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!

Lucie,

I am so hoping you will be joining me. I am sending bucket fulls of :dust:

stay positive hun :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS LOLLEY

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

- SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! And may I also add that those are some dark lines!!!!!

Thanks hun :)

I have to say that test is much darker than the ones i got last time and it was still wet when i took the pic. It is much darker now. So fingers crossed.

Ladies,

do you mind if i stay with you for a while i dont want to go into 1st tri yet after what happened last time.

But i understand if it upsets anyone so please be honest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->