Newlyweds TTC

well you were right Betheney i have my crosshairs and im 3dpo :happydance: temp went up today so feeling happier as i was worried i hadn't ov'd and i would then have the witch for our holiday.

:hugs: Lucie, hope everything is ok and the news is good on Monday, let us know. The good side to it is at least they are going to do something about it and give you the help you deserve :flower:

Hey hey just checking in to see how everyone is going. I'm 5DPO and its going ever so slowly. I'm a bit sick of TTC this month. I don't think its ever going to happen. I've gone off all my supplements and i even got drunk as a skunk the other night, something i haven't done since TTC. I'll get back into it next month but this month besides temping and here i'm having a little break....

Love you all

Hey hey just checking in to see how everyone is going. I'm 5DPO and its going ever so slowly. I'm a bit sick of TTC this month. I don't think its ever going to happen. I've gone off all my supplements and i even got drunk as a skunk the other night, something i haven't done since TTC. I'll get back into it next month but this month besides temping and here i'm having a little break....

Love you all

You watch it'll be your month hehe :D

I have cut back on booze and caffine, but untill the :bfp: appears I dont want to give EVERYTHING up, besides which at 5dpo eggy hasnt even sat anywhere to enjoy your alcoholic blood stream, LOL

I'm bored of 2WW after POAS for OPK in the run up everyday I'm dying to get my hands on a HPT LOL (I did have a sneaky wee on an OPK as somepeople say if you get 2 lines on that a while after +ve OPK its a good sign, but who knows for sure).

Chin up we'll get there!!

Delly xxx

I have successfully cut most alcohol, caffeine and soft drinks out of my diet. I didn't really find them that hard to give up. I was never a big coffee addict or alcohol drinker to begin with. I did find it a little hard giving up my soft drinks but i moved from coca cola to lemonade and then onto water. But this month i felt like saying "ah F**k it" I was getting positive after positive after positive OPK so after 3DPO and still positive i had a temp rise that was 3days long it was obvious i had ovulated despite the OPKs so i had to just stop testing.

I'm getting really fidgety in this 2WW i usually have my temps start to drop off around 7-8DPO so right now i'm counting down to that. But i don't really like my chances this month anyway.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Thought I'd pop in to say happy Monday ladies. :)

Betheney don't give up! You're not out until the witch shows her ugly face. Fingers crossed she won't, and we'll have a batch of BFPs in here soon!

I had a nice visit with my mom, stepdad, and grandparents this weekend. I hope you ladies had wonderful weekends as well.

Not much new to report here. I'm waiting for a call from the dr. today. Oh, and I finally got cross hairs on my FF chart! Woo Hoo!

Have a fab day ladies!

Hi Ladies,

hope were all well :)

Betheney- having a drink wont hurt, the little bean wouldnt of implanted yet and you temps are looking good at the moment. Sending you lots of PMA and :dust:

Starcrossed - how many dpo are you now, i hate the 2ww its soooo long :sleep:sending you lots of :dust:

Lucie - wow your temps are looking fantastic how long is your luteal phase? it says you are 13 dpo so when are you testing? sending you lots of :dust:

wel i am 5dpo and im ok at the moment usually i have had enough already. Although my back went on me on saturday and has been very painful so think it has took my mind off it a bit.

Betheny I LIVE on pepsi max which is terrible I know, but I'm trying desperatly to ween myself off it, little by little, LOL

Alcohol not too much of a hassle but I'd be lying if I said I didnt like a tipple of a Friday night.

Hope your call from the Dr's is good news Lucie and all is well :)

Lolley-I'm about 7-8 dpo, I got the +ve OPK a week ago sat so I reckon its about right.

Some peeps on other forums have had very feint :bfp:'s at 7-8dpo and out of curiosity had a little wee on one of my IC's, but no luck, I'm staying away from them now!

Rarrr, half way through the 2WW and it's driving me nuts!! LOL

:dust: to all!!

Delly xxx

Ooooohhh, some news.....

Been a bit crampy the last few days, and today, since my last post I have discovered pink spotting, do we think this is good news???
Could it be implantation???
I DO HOPE SO!!!

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

My temperature took a bit of a drop this morning. I don't think its an odd once off mistake either as both sides of my mouth were nearly exactly the same. SO i my temp doesn't usually drop this early. It usually drops around 7-8DPO and here we are at 6DPO so i'm guessing because i'm no longer on B6 its my body giving me a short LP..... woooo (sarcasm)

I know it could be implantation dip but they say that happens and its not implantation more than it is

LOVE LOVE LOVE

oooooo Delly, i think it's the only time in our cycle we are pleased to see pink spotting :haha: sounds good sending lots of sticky :dust:

Betheney- i wouldnt worry with that temp yet it is still not lower than any of your post ov temps and it could just be an ID, FX :flower:

Wheres Lucie? hope she had some good news :flower:

Evening ladies (at least it is for me :) )

Well, I'm not happy. The nurse from my dr.'s office told me that before I could be prescribed clomid, I would have to come in for a Progesterone test. They want me to wait until I have a positive OPK, and then call the office. If my cycles decide to just be somewhat long, we're looking at at least a month. :(

I'm really hoping that this won't be necessary. I think I will take a hpt on Sunday. That's the day FF has told me to test. The problem with my cycles is that they've became 6 days or so longer each cycle, so it's hard for me to know when I'm officially late.

Evening ladies (at least it is for me :) )

Well, I'm not happy. The nurse from my dr.'s office told me that before I could be prescribed clomid, I would have to come in for a Progesterone test. They want me to wait until I have a positive OPK, and then call the office. If my cycles decide to just be somewhat long, we're looking at at least a month. :(

I'm really hoping that this won't be necessary. I think I will take a hpt on Sunday. That's the day FF has told me to test. The problem with my cycles is that they've became 6 days or so longer each cycle, so it's hard for me to know when I'm officially late.

Thats rubbish hunni. Fingers crossed you get a :bfp: but if you don't then try and think positive - when you have waited for your +opk and have the tests done, you will finally have answers and can start to plan better. :hugs:

:hugs: Lucie, lets hope its not needed, your temps are looking lovely so FX :)

:dust:

Delly- any more news from you hun, the spotting sounded good :)

Betheney - how you doing, been waiting to see those temps go back up :flower:

Lucie - i still cant get over how high yours are :happydance:

Lorts - nice to hear from you, hope your doing ok :flower:

Hey Lolley :)

No more news on spotting other than its stopped now, so a few more days and maybe I may get lucky on the ole POAS :)

How are you getting on in the 2WW?!?!

Who votes they should invent somereally early detection device? MEE!!!!

Howz everyone else toddling??

Delly xxx

Hello dearest. If i take the temp from one side of my mouth there would of been no change in temp at all if i take it from the other side there would of been an ok kind of rise so i just averaged it and had a little rise. I had a cycle in Dec that my temp dropped on day 8 Then went back up on Day 9 then continued the drop 10, 11 and 12.

I have a feeling i O'd one day earlier than what i said on FF so i think i may be CD8 that CD6 drop was a bit of an early drop for me and the temp on CD17 was recorded late so had i done it on time it would of been a little lower (as whenever i take it late its higher than normal) and CD18 i took really really early so had i taken it on time it would of been a smidgen higher. Resulting in Ov probably being CD17. SCREW! THE OPKS!!!! they were postive on 15-21 i just stopped recording because i didn't want to confuse FF.

Love Love Love

Delly - you got my vote too :haha:
so when are you testing? :happydance:

im ok, not felt bad at all this 2ww im quite impressed, trying not to symptom spot although we all know how hard that is! so im now in the 1ww :)

Betheney - a little rise is better than a drop :flower:
hmm i tend to agree with you about you may of O'd a day earlier than FF put you, but i wouldn't worry you have all your bases covered.

lets hope this is all our month, how good would that be :happydance:

Hi ladies,

How are we all today?? Is there any updates??

I think im 6DPO (Not 100% sure when I ovulated as I got 4 + OPK!!) :dohh: I'm heading into my 1ww! I'm trying not to symptom spot but I have noticed a tightening. Feels as though my musscles are tighter 'down below' - no reason for this. It could be anything I suppose!!

:dust:

Well ladies, I'm a bit down in the dumps tonight. CD 34. For some reason, I decided to do a test tonight. BFN. :(

I am just so frustrated. Due to my crazy cycles, I'm not even sure when to expect AF. At this point, I just want her to hurry up and get here so I can get into the dr.'s and get my blood work done.

I want to thank you ladies for letting me vent. It's so hard, as I don't feel like I can talk to my friends about all this.

I've got my fingers crossed for you lovely ladies still in the TWW.

Hello ladies

Just dropping in to see how you are all doing. I think tomorrows temp will be the cruncher for me, it peaked a few days ago at a crappy temp 36.7 a good peak for me would be 36.9 anyway. It dropped once and has been floating around 36.4-36.5 so if tomorrow is in that area or if it is higher i will do a HPT if it is lower i can expect AF within 3 days and wont bother testing. My ovary has been causing me quite a bit if pain but i think i have a pretty bung right ovary. It hurts when it stretch or anything.

Must go

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"