Newlyweds TTC

Aaaaaaaaah so excited!!!!!! Congratulations lolley!!!!!! How fab!!!!! So happy for you ;
:)

I was checking constantly and then crashed at 7,30 then only just woke up now at midnight and I'm like "oh no! I have to check bnb" but I had a feeling this was it those temps are way to good. I bet hubby is happy now lots of sticky dust!

Love love love

Hey my 1100 post is a congratulations to lollies bfp :-D lol that's kinda cool! Lolley I'm pretty sure no one will mind you hanging out on this thread still, I mean have you noticed the amount of pregnant women still in this thread? Lol

Thanks Betheney, i wondered what happened.You were on line when i posted lol

hubby is very happy but very nervous. i think he is scared to get excited.

and yeah i did think that about all the graduates but just wanted to make sure.

I fell asleep with my phone in my hand so bnb was still on. Lol. No wonder I'm coping so well this late into pregnancy and feel so fantastic it's because I sleep forever!!!! Do you realise we do still get to bede bump buddies? Even for just short time. Lol. Then I guess it's bnb buddies.

Love

yes i was thinking that too. I didnt think i would make it.

Thank god for soy:)

congrats lolley so happy for u, how o i subscribe here again,, it seems to have unsubscribed me xx

when are you going to go to the doctors?

sorry had to get the kids from school.

i have an appointment on thursday. He wont say anything anyway just take my details. I want an early appointment because if i mc again it can be documented.

I also know i can have a scan at 6 weeks :) they told me last time :happydance:

Thanks KS :)

it did it to me just keep checking we had to contact one of the bnb team last time.

ooo and love your new banner :)

hehe thanks,, who do i need to contact,, how cum they unsubscribed me?
x

im not sure why hun, i think it was when all the groups were moved it happened to us all, but some have had more trouble than others.

if you go on the main page where all the main sections are, right at the top i think there is a bit with the bnb team there. if not alot of the sections have a bit from wobbles at the top try that.

Ladies,

do you mind if i stay with you for a while i dont want to go into 1st tri yet after what happened last time.

But i understand if it upsets anyone so please be honest!

Firstly Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you and hope is is extra sticky!!!
Secondly STAY you narna, we need you!!!!!
and thirdly, I played with my ticker last night as it was wrong due to me Oing late

:flower::flower::flower: so happy now xxxxx

Hi girls

Lolley how you feeling? Shocked? Nervous? Excited?

You have a ticker! Hooray! My ticker is moving onto the last box today!

So exciting for everyone atm

Love

bloody scared shitless to be fair :(

i tookmy temp this morning and my heart was pounding while i was waiting. It dropped a tiny bit but nothing to worry about.

I want to be excited but i think it will take until my 6 week scan to feel it.

Oh you get a 6week scan? I couldn't have one until 12 weeks and I was so petrified that I was going to be told there was no baby, at 12 weeks I had no bump, no movement, no scan, no hcg blood tests, no DOPPLER! it was horrible because other than my one preg test I had nothing that had indicated there was a baby in there. Such a relief at the scan I held my breath until she said there was a heartbeat and then responded with a "REALLY!?!?!?"

I can imagine why your nervous tho, good luck lolley! I'm sending you so much sticky dust and love.

Love

Thank you :)

we dont usually get a scan so early unless you pay private, but after my mc they said when you become pregnant again give us a call at 6 weeks and we will fit you in for a scan. I think i will then start to feel excited.
I go away next week so hopefully the time will pass quickly and then the week after i can book an appointment. Just got to make it to 6 weeks
1st :wacko:

at the moment it just feels like af is going to show at any moment, no other symptoms :(

I have just re-read your earlier post.

wow i cant believe your ticker is on the last box. It is going to go so fast for you now, only 31 days left :happydance:

I felt exactly the same when I got my bfp, I just felt like af was about to show, cranky, crampy, sore boobs. Some women say the cramps felt different, mine didn't they felt exactly like af cramps.

6weeks still may or may not have a heartbeat right?

yeah they say 6 weeks as they can usually see the heartbeat but i have seen lots of people who have been upset due to no heartbeat to go back a week later and everything is fine.

I am going to call at the begining of the 6th week so hopefully another coupl of days after that will help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->